MIUI 9 7.9.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this on my Mi Max 2 but I don't think I'll flash it on my RN2p because of xposed issue and xmiui compatibility. Until xmiui is updated and finalized, I'll stick with miui8 stable. :)

My phone already rooted - TWRP 2.8.6.0 & SuperSU.
How to install TWRP 3.x?

click on recovery and gives you the option to install the image from the PC

upload_2017-9-10_15-39-16.png

Hello, it would be possible to add the redmi 2 prime (wt88047) since its roms are the best for this phone, greetings.

please somebody can pass the Link to directly download by browser the Changelog v3 Miu 9 for Redmi 4A

CHANGELOG 7.9.7 v3.jpg

Anyway no limitation in MIUI9 any number of pages can be added to home screen... I tested and I counted till 21 pages but it was still not the limit...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Why do you need 8, 9 or 21 screens. This is a phone, not a decoration.

Reactions: Michael_K
Why do you need 8, 9 or 21 screens. This is a phone, not a decoration.
I do not need it at all. I am using only 4 pages on home screen. As I said I tested this function only because other guy reported it is limited to max 8 pages. So I just said no max 8 pages limitation for home screen what he claimed...

Anyway anyone uses their own phone as he like...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
7.9.8 HMNote4X, MI5S, MI5c, MIMAXPro, MIMAX, MINote2 RELEASED
- Added HW buttons swap option
Thanks for your work guys! I'll test it on my MI 5c and report here the results :)

Btw, does anybody know how change date and time format? I'm using english US as system language, but I would like to change the mm-dd-yyyy format to standard european dd-mm-yyyy (I know english UK fixes that, but I'd like to keep US if possible).

Hi,sorry to ask,I am wondering..will cancro(mi4) will get miui9 update?
China Developer 7.9.7

1. Update for Redmi Pro and Redmi Note 4 delayed due to SIM card issues.
2. Update for Mi 6, Mi Note 2, Mi 5, Mi 5c, Mi 5s, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm / Redmi Note 4, Mi Pad 3 delayed due to the need to test function stability.
3. Public beta for all other devices will be released today except Mi 1/1S, Mi 2A and the above devices.

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

After flashing 7.9.7(MIUI 9) (I had stable MIUI 8) on Redmi Note 4X(Qualcomm) my call speaker(near front camera) stoped working , it was working fine before, now I can only take calls in loud speakers.

Does anyone have a fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.