8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of charging, 8.0 vs 7.1.1. Stock charger in both cases. Same phone.

Egx0xXM.png
Mine on Oreo
1f638f345550b71cd3a9b07eaf4865a0.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

can someone explain to me why it is still written that the update for mix1 is suspended for this week while in sourceforge there is?

Reactions: jc rey
I knew that the update for mix1 had been suspended due to camera problems. now instead there is in sourceforge. please @ingbrzy could you tell me if the problem has been solved and then the update is good?

I solved the quick recharge problem ... I restarted the mi6 with a charging cable connected to the charger ... now it loads quickly

I am waiting for official communications from @ingbrzy. the mix1 writing suspended this week has just been canceled. does this mean that the update in sourceforge is a good update? the camera problem has been solved?

Auch mann muss das mi 6 im herrumtergefaSo you have to load the mi 6 in the state run miserable shortly then against it hochfahten and it then loads normally fast

can someone explain to me why it is still written that the update for mix1 is suspended for this week while in sourceforge there is?
Was suspended(china rom) but They fix issue/bug and release public Rom, than Xiaomi.eu release too.
Only Redmi 3 ido its still susspended, china dont release, but Xiaomi.eu release for thia phone

Maybe a typo

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

No its not a typo. Mi Mix 1 have suspended China rom becasue have bug. They fix bug and release public rom.
Xiaomi.eu base on China rom, than first suspended release too, but when Vhina fix bug and release rom, Xiaomi.eu release too.

Was suspended(china rom) but They fix issue/bug and release public Rom, than Xiaomi.eu release too.
Only Redmi 3 ido its still susspended, china dont release, but Xiaomi.eu release for thia phone
so can I install it without problems? the only problem left is the double notifications?

Is there anyone else here who also has display errors with "data consumption"?

Also, shortly after Oreo was restarted, there were some battery warnings for some apps. However, this app always crashed when you clicked on the warning.
Edit: Screenshot added

But: Battery Life improved! Very fine!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-14-10-48-06-628_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-14-10-48-06-628_com.android.settings.png
    154.3 KB · Views: 482
  • Screenshot_2018-01-14-10-48-09-601_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-14-10-48-09-601_com.android.settings.png
    100 KB · Views: 301
  • Screenshot_2018-01-14-11-07-56-706_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-14-11-07-56-706_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Miui China 8.1.11 for Mi6(close beta) work fine. Not have problem with QC, work fine. Not have fc facebook, fc scanner etc.
Whatsapp works fine - sound work fine.
China roms not have this issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
V2 solved scanner crash on my mido and gemini.
All good.
Only issue is with widget selector, it is slow to open, very slow.

To most beta tester (you can see from 90%+ recommendation rate when they voted) and many others (you can read from some people's post here), the whole notification thing is no important, micro super tiny bug, this is a fact, sad one indeed but no problem, we can choose not to flush the rom.
Notifications are very important feature for daily use .This is not a minor bug

If you ever read my posts, you will know that Notification is very important to me, that's why I'm using 7.12.21..problem is to most beta tester this notification problem is just tiny little problem..

but i guess the BIGGEST PROBLEM is that for Xiaomi Developers they don't care about Whatsapp, Line and many other GLOBAL app's bugs simply because people who live in China may not use these apps (it's blocked by their government), so even if most beta testers report bugs with global apps, they simply won't care much..

So I think moving to Global based rom should be a better alternative for Xiaomi.eu, since bugs in global apps on Global Rom will be treated as IMPORTANT, not just some tiny little minor problem.

Last edited:
Than You can use old rom without this bug(stay on old rom and dont update or dowgrade to older rom). Can You or phone explode when You not update?
Do not say for others, the fact that this is a big problem for you does not mean that for everyone.
The fact that this is the basis for you does not mean that for everyone
On my phone notification work from all apps, only have issue with double notifications, but for me is very small issue and not have with this big problem.
I can use with this bug a phone, if You cant use because for You its big problem wait until They fix it or dowgrade to old rom without this problem.
For all users recommended is install Stable roms not devs. You install developer rom and complain? Its absurd. If You install developers rom You agree with that can be very buggy. They allways warned.

If you ever read my posts, you will know that Notification is very important to me, that's why I'm using 7.12.21..problem is to most beta tester this notification problem is just tiny little problem..

but i guess the BIGGEST PROBLEM is that for Xiaomi Developers they don't care about Whatsapp, Line and many other GLOBAL apps bug because prople who live in China may not use these apps (it's blocked by their government), so even if most beta testers report bug with global apps, they simply won't care much..

So I think moving to Global based rom should be a better alternative for Xiaomi.eu, since bug in global apps on Global Rom will be treatd as IMPORTANT, not just some tiny little minor problem.

Yes, i agree with You.

I have solved the slow charge in my mi6 in the following way:

1- With the charging cable connected and charging, restart in TWRP
2- From TWRP, and without disconnecting the charging cable and charging, restart in system

To me it has worked

Status
Not open for further replies.