8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of charging, 8.0 vs 7.1.1. Stock charger in both cases. Same phone.

Egx0xXM.png
The one fact you have overlooked is that in the second screenshot the Level is at 99%, so of course the Charging will be throttled back to "standard USB" charging rates (max of 500mA) - 90% should still allow higher charge rates.

Also the temperature of the battery will also reinforce the need for the charger to throttle back on the charge current.

Battery charging algorithms are quite complex, with multiple changes in current being supplied, so it is often difficult to do "apples-for-apples" comparison.

Autostart not working for GB WhatsApp in redmi 4 prime

go to security app>permissions>autostart
go to security app>battery>app battery saver and select required apps and select NO RESTRUCTION
reboot and not working

I am testing the global 8.1.11 on Mi6.
The bad news is that even formatting the data partition, after completing the initial setup the encryption is activated again.
The good news is that a version of TWRP titled v2 can decrypt the partition /data successfully.

The infamous FC when I click on the toggle menu to list the WIFI networks remains in the global version o_O

I used this version here recommended by @axman79
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=817906626617957875

-rw-r-r-- 1 root staff 28M Jan 14 14:32 twrp-3.2.1-0-sagit-8.1-v2.img
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root staff 26M Jan 12 19:54 twrp-3.2.1-0-sagit.img

The "twrp-3.2.1-0-sagit.img" version is the official version available on the site.

Did anyone else notice that IR is not working in 8.1.11? in my case the problem is with Mi6. The native app Mi Remote is in china, not translated, but I use a much higher app called AnyMote, which stopped working ;)
I'll try once again to use Global temporarily, if not get stuck with encryption, that even formatting '/ data' was re-applied the last time I tried it.
I noticed last few builds gave us only headache - diferent phones got diferent problems, but MIUI was famous for working out of the box and now if you install latest stable you cant add widgets with stock launcher. If you move to weekly you get more problems like not working stock camera or many others stock apps.
Actually at the moment clear android much more stable and things working without problem as MIUI ROM

Hello yesterday i have updated my Mi6 to last miui weekly build. But i can see some bugs and now i report it:

• Battery "fast charge" mode isnt working, it can charge at max with 0,3A with 20% of battery level. With android 7.1 i can charge the device with high power like almost 2A!
  • Notification led sometimes doesnt working, when a notify income the led stays off.
  • In notification center sometimes appears "xxx app stay in background" message for a second.
  • Sometimes, the lockscreen freeze for some seconds.
Thanks for all your support. Sam

Reactions: Rogerio Lucas
@eu devs. I love the China base, because although the base Google apps are installed it's not like the global variant with the full bloat of Google stuff. So please if the base shifts to global (I hope not but I'm only 1) get all Google apps out and only install the base like you do now....

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Hello yesterday i have updated my Mi6 to last miui weekly build. But i can see some bugs and now i report it:

• Battery "fast charge" mode isnt working, it can charge at max with 0,3A with 20% of battery level. With android 7.1 i can charge the device with high power like almost 2A!
  • Notification led sometimes doesnt working, when a notify income the led stays off.
  • In notification center sometimes appears "xxx app stay in background" message for a second.
  • Sometimes, the lockscreen freeze for some seconds.
Thanks for all your support. Sam
Yess. Same....

MI 6 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

@eu devs. I love the China base, because although the base Google apps are installed it's not like the global variant with the full bloat of Google stuff. So please if the base shifts to global (I hope not but I'm only 1) get all Google apps out and only install the base like you do now....

I hope Xiaomi.eu change base to Global and all users Xiaomi.eu must do wipe all :-D when we try(update)change from Xiaomi.eu on base China to Xiaomi.eu base Global.

Probably or rather, certainly when updating, you will need to do wipe all or even wipe the date because otherwise it will be after the installation threw the round android.process stop as long as the system gets up :-D

And all people will have new notification but more bugs than China and Xiaomi.eu on China. But main and priority its change for new notifications.

Reactions: Mario1944
I hope Xiaomi.eu change base to Global and all users Xiaomi.eu must do wipe all :-D when we try(update)change from Xiaomi.eu on base China to Xiaomi.eu base Global.

Probably or rather, certainly when updating, you will need to do wipe all or even wipe the date because otherwise it will be after the installation threw the round android.process stop as long as the system gets up :-D

And all people will have new notification but more bugs than China and Xiaomi.eu on China. But main and priority its change for new notifications.
Flashing and wiping is always a risk when someone uses Dev ROMs so that's no issue (for me... ;)) But the removing all the Google apps I don't use after each flash I would hate.

Thanks for all your work.
May someone tell me where is stored on the device the Rom release downloaded with the updater app of the device using OTA ?
I want to delete it after installing it but I don't find it.
Thanks in advance.

HM4X : Mi Remote app FC since V2.
Crashes when pushing any button

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.Miir.transmitIR(android.content.Context, int, java.lang.String, java.lang.String) (tried Java_com_xiaomi_mitv_phone_remotecontroller_ir_Miir_transmitIR and Java_com_xiaomi_mitv_phone_remotecontroller_ir_Miir_transmitIR__Landroid_content_Context_2ILjava_lang_String_2Ljava_lang_String_2)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.Miir.transmitIR(Native Method)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.Miir.a(Unknown Source)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.d.a(Unknown Source)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.h.run(Unknown Source)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.e.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:760)

Reactions: Joranz
Thanks for all your work.
May someone tell me where is stored on the device the Rom release downloaded with the updater app of the device using OTA ?
I want to delete it after installing it but I don't find it.
Thanks in advance.

It was deleted automatically after install, from the sdcards highest level.

I usually make a copy before installing, just for that reason.

Reactions: Looping
today I asked a question but nobody answered me. are still present in this update the unlock of the screen with facial recognition and full screen gestures? mix1 device

CHANGELOG 8.1.11

System
Optimize - New format for floating notifications in the landscape mode (Full screen display) (01-11)

Contacts
New - Press and hold a button on the dial pad to quick dial a number (01-09)

Camera
Optimize - Beautify doesn't have a separate tab. It can be used in multiple modes now. (01-12)

Gallery
New - Beautify editor (MiNote3) (01-05)

Screen Recorder
New - Sound recording options for Screen recorder (01-12)

Other
- Fixed Miui Scanner app FC for some devices
- Fixed Miui Video app FC for some devices

Known bugs
- Doubled Notifications icons for some apps

MI6 Oreo RELEASED
- download 3.2.1.0 twrp https://dl.twrp.me/sagit/twrp-3.2.1-0-sagit.img.html
- put the image to your phone (SDcard or downloads)
- boot Mi6 to Twrp, choose Install, Install Image, Choose twrp.img and install
- reboot
- put 8.1.11.zip to your phone, start updater, choose install from sd card
- choose 8.1.11.zip and click ok
- In case of apps FC, make Factory reset

MIUI 8.1.11 v 2 RELEASED
- Fixed MiuiScanner app crash for some devices
- Fixed MiuiVideo app crash for some devices
- Fixed Mi Remote app crash for some devices
- Fixed Face Unlock for MiNote3

MIX2 still in internal testing

EabUqQg.png
Redmi 4 pro. Scanner still not working. Mi Remote also crashes now. :(

Do you mean WiFi toggle drop down menu in notification shade causes FC?
Yes, look:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The error occurs when I click the arrow that lists the WIFI networks.

Yes, look:
The error occurs when I click the arrow that lists the WIFI networks.
Thx clear!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hello!

Since I don't see it in the known issues section... Are there any news about the video out of sync bug?

Mi Note 3

Now I am annoying from the global version bugs of 8.1.11
07.gif

Only remains to return to 7.12.7 (Mi 6)

I can not use Swift keyboard in the second space.

I am post about the global version because it came into discussion here, so it remains the warning that I encountered the same problems (and news) i found in the EU, only to advance that anyone who is not satisfied with the EU will not be very happy with the global :)

Take a look, occurs only in global beta, no in Xiaomi eu!!
In the second space occurs anywhere that i try to use the keyboard,
in the first space occurs only in opening the Swift keyboard app itself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.