8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust more the 71.1% approval rating currently given here.

Chinese democracy is more or less like Russian democracy, I suppose - it does exist, but when you get close and try to pinch it, it tends to evaporate,
I do not understand people who do not have a clue about themselves but comment. I was in Alfa team China, I was in Beta Team China on en.miui.com and on miui.com and no one ever gave me a negative points,warrned, no one ever dictated my opinion, no one ever had a vote recommneded. In guide in beta team and other teams there is no mention even how to vote. You vote as you believe. Rom works well and you want to recommend you click recommended, works badly clicked not recommended. I see the most trades in this forum and most comment on people who probably no longer deal with China Miui rom for longer than a dozen or so minutes and I will not mention being in beta or alpha. I use the China Developer roms for 2 years and from Monday to Thursday I have an update of which and I have never had any serious bugs. These are really good roms, and as the name implies, they are beta roms and may contain a bug. You need to be reckoned with installing.

Reactions: BeoWulf 1
Total stupidity and nonsense

You have no idea and you speak. en.miui.com is an international forum, and this 98% result from vote its from.this forum. In Special team there are people of different narrations from different corners of the world. Are it moderators or beta, alpha team or device team, even photografy team. Voting is voluntary, nothing for it you have neither penalties nor rewards. I have not been recommended for half a year because Mi5C has some unresolved mistakes and nobody banned or threw me. I will say more, there are 2 votes for the so-called public rate and beta feedback, and in both negative votes. I will say more on the Chinese miui.com forum there, 99% of them are Chinese and everyone votes as they want.

Good, then, China is much better than Russia, I was almost sure of that!:)

So why the big difference in ratings - 98% there vrs. 71% here?

I am by the way Russian speaking, and have quite a lot of experience from the soviet, now the RF and post soviet countries.
I did study the Chinese language for a few years, had a lot of Chinese friends in the US (and a Chinese girlfriend whose mother had a Chinese restaurant!), but have forgotten Chinese for lack of practice.
So I am not inexperienced in both cultures.

Better read 1st post, always, it's loud and clear there.
Sorry, I read the first post and it says nothing about notifications. In the other version, in the first post says that the new layout is only in global stable roms, but in this version it does not say anything, that's why I ask it.

I am by the way Russian speaking, and have quite a lot of experience from the soviet, now the RF and post soviet countries.
I did study the Chinese language for a few years, had a lot of Chinese friends in the US (and a Chinese girlfriend whose mother had a Chinese restaurant!), but have forgotten Chinese for lack of practice.

Most probably because many people here think notification is important part of their smartphone (both the bug and the infamous new notification), and many were brave enough to try the non public beta version of Mi 6 Oreo (and stuck with problems and they voted NO haha).

Sorry, I read the first post and it says nothing about notifications. In the other version, in the first post says that the new layout is only in global stable roms, but in this version it does not say anything, that's why I ask it.

If it's not in the changelogs, then it's not in the rom, it's that simple, many people keep asking for the infamous new notification style, so if it's in the rom, it will surely written in the changelogs.

In en.miui.com its more user than in this forum. They use official roms China - 1 vote, Official Global rom - second vote ( different from China)
Vote all Special Team not only Alfa, Beta Team.
All special Teams have nightly roms, but in beta and alfa team They must use developer roms and must update allways(not exactly but its not matter).
Another special Team can use stable roms or developers. They may not uodate roms too. But all can vote if use Developer roms. Example Moderators, Mi Fan Site, Photography Team, News Team etc.

Many times China roms work fine and They vote Recommended, Xiaomi.eu base on China roms , but its custom rom, its modifited roms and may have bugs and issue, even when China dont have this issues.

Which carries a greater risk of errors. There may be errors with china but there may be only errors appearing on Xiaomi.eu. Sometimes @ingbrzy also fixes China Rom errors.

Install yourself China Miui rom and use for a month and do updates and then compare to Xiaomi.eu. Then you will know how it is. After all, Miui China rom is not the same identical rom as Xiaomi.eu
People not understand this. They allways blame China rom, Beta team chin, but not use china rom? How You can comment and complain china when You use only Xiaomi.eu? Allways blame Xiaomi.eu roms too, because have example reupload or susspended rom because have bugs.... People even than complain all.
China Team and Xiaomi.eu team do great work, we have in all friday update. We not pay for it. Please stop allways complain and blame all.
Its free way. We not must update all friday. We can use stable rom or custom not miui or stay on one good developer rom. Phone still work..

Reactions: cobben
In en.miui.com its more user than in this forum. They use official roms China - 1 vote, Official Global rom - second vote ( different from China)
Vote all Special Team not only Alfa, Beta Team.
All special Teams have nightly roms, but in beta and alfa team They must use developer roms and must update allways(not exactly but its not matter).
Another special Team can use stable roms or developers. They may not uodate roms too. But all can vote if use Developer roms. Example Moderators, Mi Fan Site, Photography Team, News Team etc.

Many times China roms work fine and They vote Recommended, Xiaomi.eu base on China roms , but its custom rom, its modifited roms and may have bugs and issue, even when China dont have this issues.

Which carries a greater risk of errors. There may be errors with china but there may be only errors appearing on Xiaomi.eu. Sometimes @ingbrzy also fixes China Rom errors.

Install yourself China Miui rom and use for a month and do updates and then compare to Xiaomi.eu. Then you will know how it is. After all, Miui China rom is not the same identical rom as Xiaomi.eu
People not understand this. They allways blame China rom, Beta team chin, but not use china rom? How You can comment and complain china when You use only Xiaomi.eu? Allways blame Xiaomi.eu roms too, because have example reupload or susspended rom because have bugs.... People even than complain all.
China Team and Xiaomi.eu team do great work, we have in all friday update. We not pay for it. Please stop allways complain and blame all.
Its free way. We not must update all friday. We can use stable rom or custom not miui or stay on one good developer rom. Phone still work..

I don't think he was complaining to xiaomi.eu, he was simply saying he won't flash a rom that is not getting a 90% vote, and i think it's my fault there thinking he was talking about recommendation vote in MIUI Site... he was talking about approval rate here in this forum..my bad..

Reactions: cobben
I don't think he was complaining to xiaomi.eu, he was simply saying he won't flash a rom that is not getting a 90% vote, and i think it's my fault there thinking he was talking about recommendation vote in MIUI Site... he was talking about approval rate here in this forum..my bad..
Here on the forum people are shouting "No" even when they do not have a rom, because, for example, suspended due to Oreo tests or because of a bug. They angry because everyone have update, butvTheyvdont have, than go vote "No recommended" Even then, blame everyone and pour out regrets "there is no update again" or "when update, how much can you correct the mistake or introduce a new android". People are driving developers to quickly release the rom, and then complain that there are errors. Whether rom is suspended or out, but has some mistake here, people immediately give a negative opinion. Remember that errors are acceptable at the end of beta. We have a choice of Stable, Beta, Miui China, Global, Xiaomi.ei and Aosp etc. Why everyone uses beta roms as it is beta, will always have bugs, sometimes less once but always. Once serious once small but always

Screenshot_2018-01-14-12-48-12-959_com.waze.png
Screenshot_2018-01-14-13-37-06-361_com.waze.png
Screenshot_2018-01-14-12-29-18-517_com.waze.png
Hello

The only problem that I have on my Mi 6 is the following :

I had to drive through 4 countries (Romania, Hungary, Austria and Germany), using Waze as guidance.
My phone and Waze app works flawless through Romania, Hungary and Germany but as soon as I cross the border in Austria and the phone swithes to an Austrian carrier(operator/provider) then the GPS stops working. More precisely the phone has GPS signal for about 1-2 minutes then it looses GPS signal for about the same amount of time(1-2 minutes). This happens over the entire country and only in Austria.

This thing happened 2 times allready : now with Oreo and for about 3-4 weeks with the latest Nougat version release (prior Oreo).
I even tried switching the phone off, wiped dalvik & cache (since this is the same thing as the reset button for a windows based computer). But no joy. In Austria I loose GPS signal every minute or two. And only Austria. Same phone, same app, same settings udes in Romania, Hungary and Germany and no issues at all.

@ingbrzy What can it be ? Does the phone carrier has anything to do with the GPS signal (I fail to see the logic, but hey, this wouldn't be the first time) ? Did anyone else report something like this ? Is there a solution to solve this ?

I post the question and then I will edit this post and upload pictures...

Hi, it seems that there is a new problem since this version: there are 2 apps having problems sending a SMS
on one i got these log
java.lang.SecurityException: Neither user 10097 nor current process has android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE.
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:63)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:10)
at com.android.internal.telephony.ISms$Stub$Proxy.sendTextForSubscriber(Unknown Source:63)
at android.telephony.SmsManager.sendTextMessageInternal(Unknown Source:49)
at android.telephony.SmsManager.sendTextMessage(Unknown Source:12)
at at.rockware.android.smsparken.MainActivity.sendSMS(MainActivity.java:251)
at at.rockware.android.smsparken.MainActivity$1.onClick(MainActivity.java:269)
at com.android.internal.app.AlertController$ButtonHandler.handleMessage(Unknown Source:20)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:139)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:71)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:200)
thx Peter

Hi,

Well...this release seems to be the worst one :/

1. Battery drain is insane
2. The whole system seems to be very slow
3. Battery Charging is very slow

I reinstalled 7.12.7 (Xiao Mi 6)

Reactions: Rogerio Lucas
Hi,

Well...this release seems to be the worst one :/

1. Battery drain is insane
2. The whole system seems to be very slow
3. Battery Charging is very slow

I reinstalled 7.12.7 (Xiao Mi 6)
I have Mi 6.
No battery drain. Fast charge works as before. System works just great.
Have you wiped cache and dalvik ? This solved the same problems for other users...

Since 7.12.21 I no longer have the option to select home screen grid size. Has his feature been removed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-16-15-04-01-416_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-16-15-04-01-416_com.android.settings.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 301
View attachment 17998 View attachment 17999 View attachment 18000 Hello

I had to drive through 4 countries (Romania, Hungary, Austria and Germany), using Waze as guidance.
My phone and Waze app works flawless through Romania, Hungary and Germany but as soon as I cross the border in Austria and the phone swithes to an Austrian carrier(operator/provider) then the GPS stops working. More precisely the phone has GPS signal for about 1-2 minutes then it looses GPS signal for about the same amount of time(1-2 minutes). This happens over the entire country and only in Austria.

This thing happened 2 times allready : now with Oreo and for about 3-4 weeks with the latest Nougat version release (prior Oreo).
I even tried switching the phone off, wiped dalvik & cache (since this is the same thing as the reset button for a windows based computer). But no joy. In Austria I loose GPS signal every minute or two. And only Austria. Same phone, same app, same settings udes in Romania, Hungary and Germany and no issues at all.

@ingbrzy What can it be ? Does the phone carrier has anything to do with the GPS signal (I fail to see the logic, but hey, this wouldn't be the first time) ? Did anyone else report something like this ? Is there a solution to solve this ?

Seems to be hacked by Russian, if seriously, did you try other navigation apps? Which result? I can suggest you to use app "GPS status" for example, before entering in Austria to update A-GPS data.
01567c65ebc4efb26f64a6725991a793.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Autostart not working for GB WhatsApp in redmi 4 prime
go to security app>permissions>autostart
go to security app>battery>app battery saver and select required apps and select NO RESTRUCTION
reboot

the problem comes when in the Security section -> Battery -> Analyze the use of the battery, I get the "Prevent the app from opening automatically" and "Prevent applications from opening other applications". If I solve those errors I always uncheck the gb whatsapp app of Automatic Start so that notifications do not enter me and I have to re-activate it manually (so I reappear the notices of the battery again in plan loop ) I had that flaw in the global and now I have the same in the weekly, I do not know if it will be a bug of the rom or the app

ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4Pro_8.1.11_v9-6.0

View attachment 17998 View attachment 17999 View attachment 18000 Hello

Waze is the only app that keep crashing when I start the app on Oreo (Mi6) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.