8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buenas noches. Por favor, necesito ayuda. Tengo el xiomi redmi note 4 qualcomm y en las llamada al poner el altavoz, se oye mal. Por favor, si alguien me puede ayudar, se lo agradecería mucho. Si reinstalo miui8 a la última rom, ahí el altavoz funciona perfectamente. Que puedo hacer.. Muchas gracias.

Buenas noches. Por favor, necesito ayuda. Tengo el xiomi redmi note 4 qualcomm y en las llamada al poner el altavoz, se oye mal. Por favor, si alguien me puede ayudar, se lo agradecería mucho. Si reinstalo miui8 a la última rom, ahí el altavoz funciona perfectamente. Que puedo hacer.. Muchas gracias.
Search on Google
"mido-nougat-aosp-audio-fix.zip" download it and flash by twrp

Reactions: mdieciseis
since beginning? what version? i have install weekly rom but still no notification shade/new notification

Notification Shaded = Status Bar.

You don't have status bar on your phone?

Just kidding, we know what you meant, it just that...if you read 1st post, you will see there is nothing written related to the new notification shades, that mean it's not arrived..yet...

The rule is simple, if this is not written, it's not there...imagine if @ingbrzy has to write everything that's not in the rom....

Last edited:
Can You Add Api2 Enable in Eu.Beta Rom For user use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* ,No need to flash Api2 after Update Every week ? Thank you

Sent from my MI 5X using Tapatalk

since beginning? what version? i have install weekly rom but still no notification shade/new notification

You just asked "xiaomi.eu rom have notification shade?" Notification shade is what you pull down from status bar and you have it since the beginning ;)
Anyway, the new notification system only available for Global builds based nougat...

Stable ones passed but it is xiaomi.eu forum...

I know, but it was on the discussion to use the global roms.
Hopefully the devs of the china rom will fix the bug. Are there any things we could do to fix the double notification bug?
I saw some apk to patch.

I think there's a bug with a function, the selection of the default app to open something. It keeps asking me every time, even though I already ticked the "don't ask me again" box!
Does anybody else have this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-18-09-19-16-087_android.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-18-09-19-16-087_android.png
    973.7 KB · Views: 418
I know, but it was on the discussion to use the global roms.
Hopefully the devs of the china rom will fix the bug. Are there any things we could do to fix the double notification bug?
I saw some apk to patch.

Do You have double notification in 8.1.17?
I still dont have double notification, soid, vibration, led qork fine. Messagge dont desapire too.

Still not fixed officially (partially fixed only) in 8.1.17 china beta...tested with clean install (after factory reset wipe all)

Tested with Telegram, WhatsApp, Viber

Telegram, WhatsApp:
First message > 1 notification icon in status bar
Second message in a row > Notification disappears
Led, Vibration: Works

Viber:
First and second message > 1 notification icon in status bar
Third message in a row > notification disappears

So the major part of this issue not fixed as the disappearing notification more serious than the double app icon in status bar

Reactions: Viento
He is not a Beta Team member. He is Official Manager Xiaomi. Official Miui Team.

an employee of Xiaomi? and that's why he is so intense and hot headed when people complains about xiaomi's developer being not good enough or care enough to fix some obvious bug..

Still not fixed officially (partially fixed only) in 8.1.17 china beta...tested with clean install (after factory reset wipe all)

Telegram, WhatsApp:

Viber:

So the major part of this issue not fixed as the disappearing notification more serious than the double app icon in status bar

True, double notification is not the problem, I usually have more then 5 when I left my phone long enough with rom 7.12.21 and below, since there is no notification grouping...yet

What's really problem is don't get notification(icon disappear) when there are new messages.

Reactions: barbuti17 and graw2
Hi
I have a problem with my MI6 since OREO update.
When I try to do local update, the smart assistent crashes. Nothing is saved after that and also all APPS are different located on my homescreen.

I tried to deactivate smart assistant, but did not help.

True, double notification is not the problem, I usually have more then 5 when I left my phone long enough with rom 7.12.21 and below, since there is no notification grouping...yet

What's really problem is don't get notification(icon disappear) when there are new messages.

Telegram, WhatsApp:

Viber:

Please click confirm. All users Xiaomi.eu please confirm.

My friend from China have same issue with 2 notification.

http://www.miui.com/thread-12282041-1-1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.