8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because the apps they use are outdated and don't follow Google's Android standards. Instead of updating their apps to utilize Bundled Notifications properly, they still use the old way of posting isolated notifications, and then MIUI "forces" them to be grouped, while apps that properly utilize Bundled Notifications are being destroyed by MIUI. It's not anybody's fault but Xiaomi's, that their developers are not competent enough to follow Android standards.
And by the way, an MIUI Beta Team member refused the bug report, claiming that such bug doesn't exist. lol
After some tinkering, I managed to "patch" the double icon issue, but still looking into the "auto dismissal" of those bundled notifications.
This one is still a mystery...
Code:
# An updated GroupSummary notification to replace the old one
StatusBar: onNotificationPosted:  (Key: 0|com.google.android.gm|505426166| ...)
StatusBar: GroupChild: false IsGroupSummary: true IsUpdate: true hasIcon: true
PhoneStatusBar: updateNotification pkg=com.google.android.gm;id=505426166
# The new GroupChild notification that was received
StatusBar: onNotificationPosted:  Key: 0|com.google.android.gm|-150427634| ...
StatusBar: GroupChild: true IsGroupSummary: false IsUpdate: true hasIcon: true
PhoneStatusBar: updateNotification pkg=com.google.android.gm;id=-150427634
# Unexpected dismissal of all notifications related to that app
StatusBar: onNotificationRemoved:  Key: 0|com.google.android.gm|505426166|null|10124
StatusBar: onNotificationRemoved:  Key: 0|com.google.android.gm|-150427634|null|10124
StatusBar: removeNotificationViews(key=android.os.Binder@9431b55)
PhoneStatusBar: removeNotification key=android.os.Binder@9431b55 keyCode=155392853 ...
PhoneStatusBar: removeNotificationKeyguard keyCode=155392853;pkg=com.google.android.gm
StatusBar: removeNotificationViews(key=android.os.Binder@10b804c)
PhoneStatusBar: removeNotification key=android.os.Binder@10b804c keyCode=17530956 ...
PhoneStatusBar: removeNotificationKeyguard keyCode=17530956;pkg=com.google.android.gm
He is not a Beta Team member. He is Official Manager Xiaomi. Official Miui Team.

If that's so, then Mr. "Official Manager Xiaomi" just showed us all a huge middle finger.
Its one way, change to Global rom or Xiaomi.eu should change base from china to Global.
China Roms ignored outside China and this reason why They slow repair bug or dong want repair them. Many bugs only we have, They dont have. I know that, because Mi5c in en.miui.com dont have support, on miui.com many bugs They dont have and ignored bug report.
Ebven users Xiaomi.eu Mi5c and en.miui.com users Mi5c not Confirm bug on miui.com. They only confirm on en.miui.com where Mi5c dont have any supports.

Reactions: Rogerio Lucas
they are whole days that everyone talks about global rom ... global rom. nobody told you anything. if instead I say all you come against me.
There is Global Stable and Developer and China Stable and Developer.

I recommended Global Stable for You

Better than install from zip (recovery) (for You) is install Global Stable rom via Xiaomiflash 2017 with option clean all from fastboot rom.
Remeber You lose data when You flash phone, do backup Yours data to Pc.

Recovery rom - http://bigota.d.miui.com/V9.1.1.0.NAHMIEI/miui_MIMIXGlobal_V9.1.1.0.NAHMIEI_6310b4fe9a_7.0.zip

Fastboot rom - http://bigota.d.miui.com/V9.1.1.0.N...EI_20171106.0000.00_7.0_global_3bd01e95ee.tgz

Miflash - http://api.en.miui.com/url/MiFlashTool

Miui Global and China its Official Stock rom, Xiaomi.eu is custom rom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cobben
There is Global Stable and Developer and China Stable and Developer.

I recommended Global Stable for You

Better than install from zip (recovery) (for You) is install Global Stable rom via Xiaomiflash 2017 with option clean all from fastboot rom.
Remeber You lose data when You flash phone, do backup Yours data to Pc.

Recovery rom - http://bigota.d.miui.com/V9.1.1.0.NAHMIEI/miui_MIMIXGlobal_V9.1.1.0.NAHMIEI_6310b4fe9a_7.0.zip

Fastboot rom - http://bigota.d.miui.com/V9.1.1.0.N...EI_20171106.0000.00_7.0_global_3bd01e95ee.tgz

Miflash - http://api.en.miui.com/url/MiFlashTool

Miui Global and China its Official Stock rom, Xiaomi.eu is custom rom.

ok thanks for the information. however for now I stay here on xiaomi.eu. thanks anyway.

(off-topic)
Sorry, but i think this is a forum of sharing, leave opinions, find questions and (probably) some answers about our smartphones, whatever may have.
I think this all forums should be.
I saw in the past 2 weeks some "fight opinions and discussions about who have more skills and knowledges" and this became annoying.
Nobody is God and we must accept opinions and not "assume that ours is the only one" and all others are wrong.
This is only my 50 cts.:(
I am here to know more about my smartphone, get it up-to-dated and read about what members think and could share with others their experience, knowledge and skills.

the most recent global Rom for mix1 which is it?

Xiaomi has stopped releasing new versions of it's Global developer rom for Mi Mix1 since May 2017, no information as to why. The version still there from last May is on Android 6.

This is so only for Mi Mix1.
Possibly because it was intended to be sold only within China.

The Global Stable is fine.
I may eventually move back to it, if Xiaomi shows it is giving it higher priority.
The backside is really only all the Google bloatware apps.

Zeork gave you good advice, if you want to try Xiaomis (official) Global Stable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogerio Lucas
@graw2 , are the available Stable ROMs in the links on 1st page, modified by xiaomi.eu? No bloat ware, Google apps running good, etc?

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

@graw2 , are the available Stable ROMs in the links on 1st page, modified by xiaomi.eu? No bloat ware, Google apps running good, etc?

Hi, I use weekly on Redmi Pro 3 without problems.
No bloat ware and all apps from Playstore are working fine.

Cheers, mib

Status
Not open for further replies.