Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far so good, no more double notifications but (sometimes) disappearing notification issue still remains as previously said.

Mi 5.

Just updating...

Last edited:
Updated to oreo. so far no fc´s.
Have some notification badges that can't remove (see att) unless I deactivate the app itself.
Thanks eu team

Screenshot_2018-01-19-11-42-49-600_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png

What happen notification problem Mi6???

MI 6 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

On Mi Mix 2 I had to Factory reset because the device was slow and I had an FC on network settings. All seems fine now except for not getting to see the quickcharge logo and it is indeed not quickcharging at 721 mA

I did, transitions when you use gestures are finally smooth, no issues with the notification system as of now. Scanner works perfectly as all the other apps

Hello. Thanks for the reply. do you also use whatsapp as a messaging application?

How is it better to install the update: Only flash zip file and once installed to wipe cache and dalvik or not?

there is a bug on mido when I go to settings> sound and vibration the setting will fc.

Go to themes, open last tab, then choose ringtones. Change from here for once. then issue will be solved. You can change from sound settings then.

Mix 2, no notification sound with Gmail app, there is no option to set ringtone.
Moreover, when I select notification manager in Gmail app, I have the posted exception.
e69f236047057bad4ed34d55e5567498.jpg
dfc3c98f12d0132e00af1e42f2a307fc.jpg

Mi Mix 2 - Why when I enable full screen gestures, do certain apps have a black bar at the bottom? It happens in several apps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-19-13-34-08-064_com.ryansteckler.nlpunbounce.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-19-13-34-08-064_com.ryansteckler.nlpunbounce.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 410
Hi - something weird..happened ... I was flashing a Mi4c I just got on ebay ... step 1 check for unlock with the unlock software and it showed unlocked - no need to unlock again. I flashed the latest TWRP for that device - booted ... flashed the latest Beta ROM from here ... yes the right one ... and got stuck in a boot loop could not access TWRP again so I tried the process again from fastboot .... it showed locked ... used the unlock software again ... same and me not authorized to unlock this device ... used flashtool to flash a fastboot rom ....... writing to critical partition not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.