8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, thanks for the rom. I have two questions:

1) Why, in MIUI weather app, when I click "more details", It opens external browser? Two-Three versions ago It remains in the app.

2) Can I change the bookmarks "miuipolska.pl, MIUIos.cz, ecc."?

Can I use this ROM for my Mix 2 running on Android 8.0 or is there no update available yet?
27759b4fdf1cfee30011058eb8289e1f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

my phone doesn't boot up properly after the weekly update. how could I reflash it without deleting userdata? it is a stock phone, locked.

Downlod rom.zip via PC > connect phone to PC while u are in TWRP recovery > copy rom.zip from PC to Phone internal storage

Copying anything from pc to phone works fine even if u are in TWRP recovery...

Edited:

Btw...if you didn't wipe internal storage then previously downloaded rom.zip must be still there on your internal storage
yes,back in the game,i think twice for new weekly update✔

Can I use this ROM for my Mix 2 running on Android 8.0 or is there no update available yet?
27759b4fdf1cfee30011058eb8289e1f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk
Yes off course,why not?! It is a special theme I think?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

9.2 stable for Xiaomi Mi2S still not available in stable ROMs section. Are will be available in the future or you don't support this model.

my phone doesn't boot up properly after the weekly update. how could I reflash it without deleting userdata? it is a stock phone, locked.
Ir you have locked bootloader you cannot install .eu ROM

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

Updated my Redmi 3 Pro (IDO) with v2, and so far so good!
TY team.

One question:
i don't like the new system sounds (especially the ring tone), does anyone have the previous one that can provide for download?

Hallo everybody! I am new to miui eu. My phone is Xiaomi redmi note 4 global version (mido). Yesterday I flashed 8-1-25, and this morning I have seen that there was a new version (8-1-25 V2) ready to be downloaded on my phone. So I have just downloaded it, and now I can see that it is ready to be installed, by pressing the button. The thing is that I am a bit confused, because I have read here that the roms must be flashed through TWRP (just the way I did it yesterday). My question is: What happens if I press the button "install"? Will my phone reboot to recovery mode and then the installation process will begin? If so...Is it necessary to make any wipes before or after installing? Thanks for your attention and help.

Hello,

The OTA Update is working ?
I've a MI6 with 8.1.11 V

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-27-15-22-29-567_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-01-27-15-22-29-567_com.android.settings.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 296
It is possible download Gallery Features??
are the issues solved ? :

Redmi Note 4X and Redmi Note 3 SE :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
No. İt's still there unfortunately

Reactions: vapenote3
With my mi mix 2 i get no sound/vibration notification when a new whatsapp arives. The screen turns on briefly and shows the new whatsapp. But the mix2 doesnt vibrate or play a sound. :(
I tried notificon for a workaround, then i get one notification and afterwards the mix 2 activates silent mode. So this doesnt help either. This is really getting frustrating. Is there no way to get a notification sound for whatsapp?

In the new update in the MIX 2 the notifications continue without sound, vibration, led, only have sound in whatsapp if I change the default sound in whatsapp settings. The other things seem to work well.

Are the below options enabled at you?

Settings > Notifications & status bar > App notifications > Telegram > Sound: Enable

Settings > Notifications & status bar > App notifications > Telegram > Vibration: Enable
Yes. Options are ok. On 7.x.x i don't have this problem.

Reactions: graw2
so far, there were no problems, and with a new update, the battery drops fast
Can't be proper feedback about battery usage within short period after ROM update...v2 just released today...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I tried it with Smart lock launcher and Magisk 15.3 installed and it works

Before it worked also after paring new device,but I could only choose to TRUST the new device?!
9c96e1e15265a79fb60a65937733adea.jpg
af4203a10496cb8870a9ff27617af4c4.jpg
6b247703a9716d80174cec3ad3f44dc8.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk
What is the magisk? I have installed smart lock and it still doesn't unlock my phone when it is locked. Should I also install magisk? I use zcx recovery and SuperSU comes with it.

Reactions: kriszut
Status
Not open for further replies.