Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never logout my acount. My question. i usually flash rom with full wipe. In first boot setup we have to login our mi acount ryt? If i didnt logout account via setting before flashing. I still able to logon after flashing. Isnt it?

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk
i dont have problem with mi account, just... mi cloud (gallery) wont sync
6b8dd9ec8172c67a08c5d7b4077deb27.jpg
8ff79500fdc27dd97a167ddff2deb436.jpg

i dont have problem with mi account, just... mi cloud (gallery) wont sync
6b8dd9ec8172c67a08c5d7b4077deb27.jpg
8ff79500fdc27dd97a167ddff2deb436.jpg

Haha because servers down. I have same problem from yesterday. Try log out :-D.

Really appreciate the *KNOWN ISSUES* section in the changelogs, very good move.

It's written in the *Known Issue* part of the changelogs.
I also think that detailing the "Known issues" is a very good idea, it will keep the forum more clean....hopefully.

Last edited:
Can someone confirm that Weather app has changed layout?

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através do Tapatalk

if you are on emergency with your phone, do a twrp nandroid backup, store on PC then install lineageOS at least for the day for your device it is stock rom that do not use mi stuff.
I beleive mi account issue blocks every user that would do a simple factory reset at this time with the device bound on mi account.

for the others, better is to *try* to detach device from mi account before factory reset or update to test the rom ?

Thanks !! I was thinking the same, I already download Lineage OS (is not without bugs, but for emergency is ok) and the next Time I will detach the mi account from my cell, great ideat too, thanks. Do you believe they will fix this soon, in order to install again the MIUI, lucky for me, I was already trying to delete MI Account, but I did Read, if you do not erase the account from the phone firts (I can do not do that) you get i bigger problems (Excuse my english, I am a Spanish(latin) person),

Thanks !! I was thinking the same, I already download Lineage OS (is not without bugs, but for emergency is ok) and the next Time I will detach the mi account from my cell, great ideat too, thanks. Do you believe they will fix this soon, in order to install again the MIUI, lucky for me, I was already trying to delete MI Account, but I did Read, if you do not erase the account from the phone firts (I can do not do that) you get i bigger problems (Excuse my english, I am a Spanish(latin) person),
I didn't read all your conversation about your problem but I give you a strong advice: NEVER UPDATE BEFORE DOING A NANDROID BACKUP. In 4 years of Xiaomi I saw many different and weird issues about updating, so you'll never know, with a nandroid backup you can get back to the exact same situation you had before the updating in just 2 minutes. All the best.

Official Team Miui know about issue with servers, They try fix it. Please wait patently.

If You do full wipe or flash rom via miflash Yours data automaticlly delete, You will not logged. If You want do wipe all, wait until Xiaomi servers come back. Now only just install rom without wipe's.
Finaly a good Xplain about this problem, Zeork You do not have the personality to work in this, looks like you know about tech, but not dealing with public, I do not READ english very well, I do speak spanish ALL MY LIFE not english, is a little hard for me, and everybody else who did not learn english at 3 years old to undestand tech. and people like you make it more hard, thanks for the help anyway.

Reactions: barbuti17
Report it to miui.su
you will do this?I have an account there...if I wanted them firmware your would not use, as well as your team claims that the firmware is multilingual here and asked a question

I didn't read all your conversation about your problem but I give you a strong advice: NEVER UPDATE BEFORE DOING A NANDROID BACKUP. In 4 years of Xiaomi I saw many different and weird issues about updating, so you'll never know, with a nandroid backup you can get back to the exact same situation you had before the updating in just 2 minutes. All the best.
Indeed, nandroid backup is KEY

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: barbuti17
Status
Not open for further replies.