Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a chinese miracle, but in previous message I gave you links to the real, the only global dev rom 7.9.15 for Prada Redmi 4 !! ;)
Yes this is no make sense, They public one famous Global dev for Prada and stop.

Hi, thank you for this ROM. I'm Italian adn I have two problems.
1) The lockscreen and the call notifications are in English;
2) I receive mail notifications only in WiFi, not under cellular data ( I use the predefinite app and an Outlook account). I activated all the notification and no limit restrictions.

Thank you

Reactions: Petr Zhebin
Hi, thank you for this ROM. I'm Italian adn I have two problems.
1) The lockscreen and the call notifications are in English;
2) I receive mail notifications only in WiFi, not under cellular data ( I use the predefinite app and an Outlook account). I activated all the notification and no limit restrictions.

Thank you
1)You will not believe, but in the Russian translation is the same

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Hopefully they come up with a feature where you can also reply on the notification panel.

I do not have any of the known issues.. Notifications working like a charm. Mi Account as well..

I guess I'm just lucky then :p

Developers, keep up the good work!

Attachments

• Mi Account.jpeg
    Mi Account.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 434
I do not have any of the known issues.. Notifications working like a charm. Mi Account as well..

I guess I'm just lucky then :p

Developers, keep up the good work!
There is no issue. Its just that, whenever I play a game and someone chat or text me at the same time, I am unable to answer it right away. Hope they include this in their update where it will allow us to reply thru notification.

on my MI4c this is ridiculous my batery just wont charge, after 3 hours just 20% charge using the charger ofc
i need to downgrade this is really bad

Hi, when I change a theme, the image carousel does not work.
Can you help me
I have installed the last rom 9-1-4 in my xiaomi mi max

As long as it takes ! If you are unhappy with someone's unpaid work, do it yourself better and faster ! Jackass !

If he was refering to Xiaomi (not Xiaomi.eu) then please remember we are all Xiaomi's customers, and We actually paid for our phone.

If he was refering to Xiaomi.eu then he need to read more what is Xiaomi.eu all about.

Reactions: jc rey
Hi

Another question (same as last time) : do you plan to update mi browser like in china global/beta ?
The new version looks nice.

Hi

Another question (same as last time) : do you plan to update mi browser like in china global/beta ?
The new version looks nice.
China beta is used, so if miui China changes, EU wil change aswell

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

good morning guys. some news for this Friday? the problem of double notifications that then disappear has been solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.