Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has someone tested if the digital wellbeing app (found in APK mirror) works in the pie version of miui?

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Hi everybody.
Since i have my first xiaomi, i use xiaomi.eu rom's and i love it. I must say i have already rom's but always come back to xiaomi.eu (Wonder why ).
But since i use Miui 10 i have a problem with some apps i use ever.
Every time i update the rom, today was another time, the system unistall those apps and i can't install them again.
I must say, that the one i most use, it's cracked, but it doesn't mather if ir is cracked because can't install from the store also.
If i make a clean install, for example, if today instead of update, make a full clean install, i don't have any problem with the app, but if make an update of the rom, the app automaticaly will be unistalled.
The app it's aCar from zone-walker.
I will leave here the link for mine app if any one want to test it

https://biia84.s.cld.pt

@ingbrzy if you can see it, i would aprecciate a lot. I use this app to manage my cars from years to now View attachment 21220

Thank you in advance.
Regards
João Jacinto
İnstalled on mi5 8.9.20. no problem found

Has someone tested if the digital wellbeing app (found in APK mirror) works in the pie version of miui?

Digital Wellbeing is the part of the system in case of Pie based MIUI. See screenshot below:
7c35a17b39520cf1ea3a20e941f02113.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Digital Wellbeing is the part of the system in case of Pie based MIUI. See screenshot below:
7c35a17b39520cf1ea3a20e941f02113.jpg

But can you see the report of how much do you use the phone and all that?

But can you see the report of how much do you use the phone and all that?

Do you mean this one?

632314305112f0427fa3c7a85ddea8fd.jpg

ff0b6382cb0d5a462f8688cd1a4e70c8.jpg

8286f89ea0045025cbb17a23a7f65b4d.jpg

Last edited:
I see i lot of positive feedback for mi8 build. I'm currently on stable v10.0.4.0 OEACNFH, so my question is should i full wipe data etc. Or just davlik/cache?

Edit: i'we readed the first post and YES it's needed

Last edited:
Dirty flashed Mi 5s with dalvik & cache wipes. Rooted with magisk 17.1. Long old boot time after flashing which was expected. A reboot got rid of any lags

Only problem is fingerprint sensor not working. No fingerprints recognised. I can see the stored fingerprints in settings but cannot cannot add or remove them.

Will try & grab a logcat to add to this post.

Link to logcat:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/184jhU7BSlX90FLRGZak5VPt_nyOl-J2v/view?usp=drivesdk

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
Fixed it! Wiped dalvik & cache again, reboot and was able to remove and add fingerprints. FP sensor recognising new prints so all is good in my Mi 5s world now

Fixed it! Wiped dalvik & cache again, reboot and was able to remove and add fingerprints. FP sensor recognising new prints so all is good in my Mi 5s world now

That's right, the solution is deleting fingerprints and app blocks....create all one more time...but led notification still bad....and you?

Nice... New version Xiaomi.eu for Mi 8 EE is best, based on android Pie. Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-14-04-20-53-945_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-14-04-20-53-945_com.android.settings.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 316
Why can't I remove or freeze system apps. I tried two apps and they both got root via Magisk. Mi5s.

Status
Not open for further replies.