Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!! The bug that does not display Telegram and WhatsApp notifications is fixed now? (Mi8)
Me too. Notifications works fine with SIGNAL and TELEGRAM. Only THREEMA sleep . All app rights set well, no battery save is on.

Last edited:
In posting #1 all important things are written:
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
It worked, i did it the first time but i got bootloop.

Hi @ all!

I've installed the 8.10.11 on my MI8 and now I can't change the ringtones to an mp3-file. Everytime I get a notice with "wrong file type". Does any of you have the same problem?

Downloaded by OTA in Redmi 4 Pro/markw and it's running Ok. At the first start does not detect SiM but reboot and all OK.
You sure all okay? What about the exit button for split screen? That damn button still there after you stop using split screen.

sorry but my english is not perfect and I can not speak very well..
Xiaomi mi Mi8

no problem, just use a "please" here and there, and you'll increase the chances to get helpful answers :)

One more thing that often escapes the notice of users: xiaomi.eu developers are not "official xiaomi" - they are a bunch of highly motivated and gifted guys that work hard, every week, to give us a much-improved, de-bloated and localized ROM for our devices. Without getting paid for it. We as users must be grateful for their work. In other words, we are not in the position to demand anything from them. And above all, we must remember that bugs are mostly coming from the original developers, and the .eu guys can sometimes not do anything against them either.

no problem, just use a "please" here and there, and you'll increase the chances to get helpful answers :)

One more thing that often escapes the notice of users: xiaomi.eu developers are not "official xiaomi" - they are a bunch of highly motivated and gifted guys that work hard, every week, to give us a much-improved, de-bloated and localized ROM for our devices. Without getting paid for it. We as users must be grateful for their work. In other words, we are not in the position to demand anything from them. And above all, we must remember that bugs are mostly coming from the original developers, and the .eu guys can sometimes not do anything against them either.
well said :) we should pin this post !

please help, the compass in my 8 does not stop spinning, and the gps does not work well because the compass does not work well, is there any way to put the correct data, can you go back to the previous version? Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20181014_194457.jpg
    IMG_20181014_194457.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 330
When doing the clean installation, I made a deletion of the system and Persist, we will do an erasure of everything and we eliminate everything that I have spoken and I think that may be the reason that the compass has not worked, because I have also worked correctly. Could I install a global developer version? And after installing the last room, we can install again a clean installation of the last word. Thank you

You can go from this rom to the stable official globlal, to recover the deleted files and reinstall the rom eu and solve my problem, or could the cell be bricked?

The Bluetooth connettion, on my car,don't work to making calls but multimédia are fine.
Everything works on my Whyred.
Thank you very much

Last edited:
You can go from this rom to the stable official globlal, to recover the deleted files and reinstall the rom eu and solve my problem, or could the cell be bricked?
if you go from .eu to global, it sure will be bricked, there are different roms, that's why we wipe everything coming from global to .eu even with stable to weekly.

¿Crees que si vuelvo a una instalación limpia haciendo todas las toallitas con esta ROM, el problema se resolverá?

Do you think that if I go back to a clean installation doing all the wipes with this rom the problem will be solved?

¿Crees que si vuelvo a una instalación limpia haciendo todas las toallitas con esta ROM, el problema se resolverá?
Probablemente no, si el problema radica en el compás debe ser problema de la rom, deberías flashear una stable para que todo vaya bien, dudo que haya una solución hasta la siguiente semana.

When doing the clean installation, I made a deletion of the system and Persist, we will do an erasure of everything and we eliminate everything that I have spoken and I think that may be the reason that the compass has not worked, because I have also worked correctly. Could I install a global developer version? And after installing the last room, we can install again a clean installation of the last word. Thank you
Wipe /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
Try this: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-8-16.45718/page-4#post-437616

Status
Not open for further replies.