Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem, solved it here:

https://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/449894

Good luck!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI MAX 3 met Tapatalk
Yeah I also heard about that one too and I guess this is concurring what deepblue was saying about doing backup in TWRP.
I finally went for the full format thing so to get a clean install and also remove old stuff from all my previous installs :)

Lost 3 hours but now working pretty smooth!

Again, thanks for all the advice and support guys!

MI 8

Does LED notification working while the phone is locked and screen off? mido user. Currently still using 8.9.20. didnt plan to upgrade since this version is very stable in MIDO but the led things make me wanna upgrade my rom cause its not working on 8.9.20.

LED notification works if screen is off
Does LED notification working while the phone is locked and screen off? mido user. Currently still using 8.9.20. didnt plan to upgrade since this version is very stable in MIDO but the led things make me wanna upgrade my rom cause its not working on 8.9.20.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: HofMan and Izarsha
In comparison with the 8.9.20 this ROM version is very slow and laggy on RN5Pro.
Starting apps takes way longer, scrolling is somewhat laggy. Dunno what changed..

1.Again in twrp in Mi Max - Hydrogen i have error with system and presist partition. Why? I should warried?

c08c7595f2e01bf22ad8360d13e97a3a.jpg

@ingbrzy, @Igor Eisberg

After install 8.10.18 i lose my weather app data!
I check another apps.
Why update delete cache data apps?
No i dont do any wipes, i never do even wipe cache and dalvik/art!

3.Any know its possible add AI portrait mode on Mi Max 1 - Hydrogen?
Update your TWRP to 3.2.3

Reactions: HofMan
Hello friends, when you update to this new rom from the recovery, I get error 7 inside, what happens? How can i fix this?

@ingbrzy I must be doing something wrong I guess. Mi8> I 'm coming from 8.8.30 and updated TWRP 3.2.3.0, flashed also Disable_Dm-Verity_FEC_v1.1 wiped dalvik. And after that I've flashed 8.10.18, wiped dalvik again and It's coming back to TWRP after a while :rolleyes:

So the notification icons appear on my Poco on the top left screen but just for a couple seconds and then they disappear and the clock shows up again. Is it normal to be like this or is it a bug?

1.Again in twrp in Mi Max - Hydrogen i have error with system and presist partition. Why? I should warried?

c08c7595f2e01bf22ad8360d13e97a3a.jpg

In mido, it also show that error, cant mount cust and system but just reboot it. It will work. My twrp is up to date even if i flash it using custom twrp like Orange fox, it still show that error. But just reboot it.

Hello @ingbrzy, do we already have OTA working?

I'm having problems with the pins bug. Because the PIN does not have a specified number of digits. However, I can only type up to 4 because the (CONTINUE) button is unavailable when entering 5 or more characters.

So the notification icons appear on my Poco on the top left screen but just for a couple seconds and then they disappear and the clock shows up again. Is it normal to be like this or is it a bug?
yeah, thats a feature not a bug.

Is there any incompatibility with Miui and Titanium Backup?
Since 8.9.20 Rom I can't use it :( It always force close
Screenshot_2018-10-20-13-46-30-621_com.miui.bugreport.png

[QUOTE = "rbn365, post: 451042, miembro: 212272"] Hola amigos, cuando actualicen esta nueva rom desde la recuperación, me sale el error 7, ¿qué sucede? ¿Cómo puedo solucionar esto? [/ QUOTE]
UNActualiza el recovery TWRP a la versión 3.2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.