Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot see any notification lights on my pocophone f1

Just got this phone and flashed it with EU rom so not sure of IT is a bug?

Also in this version of weekly developer rom the issue with cloud backup/restore is present. In stable roms I can restore a backup from cloud, but in any developer rom I can not. Only I face this problem? device: Xiaomi MI 8

And again Hello, again ask question about Russian translation. I really like the fact that your firmware is not much different from the Chinese stock. But if you took up the translation, please make it the maximum or do not do at all,maybe my claim and harsh and not justified, but still . I hope that my words will be heard.

Xiaomi Mi6x Miui Miui 8.10.18 Xiaomi.eu Android 8.1.0 The camera gives the error exactly the same as the user’s (eyiieyi) (Camera Error. Cant Connect to camera) What can be done ???

Hello to everyone

On my Redmi Note 4x I'm receiving belated notifications with WhatsApp: If the screen is kept off for a long time, I'm only being notified the texts when opening the app. This is an old bug that affected some beta versions of MIUI 9, but it had never involved Miui 10 so far. Is someone experiencing the same?

And again Hello, again ask question about Russian translation. I really like the fact that your firmware is not much different from the Chinese stock. But if you took up the translation, please make it the maximum or do not do at all,maybe my claim and harsh and not justified, but still . I hope that my words will be heard.
As has been said multiple times over the past months, there is a lack of translators - if those people wanting a full Russian translation would step up and volunteer to do a part of the work, then it will get done, but without the volunteers, nothing will happen or improve.

This is not directed towards @Glock, as his comments are polite and reasonable, there are plenty of Russian speakers/readers/writers active on this forum, so if everyone helps, there is little to do - in unfortunately my Russian is non-existent....
Cheers.

Mi6x cam not working
Screenshot_2018-10-20-23-10-22-830_com.android.camera.png

Hello to everyone

On my Redmi Note 4x I'm receiving belated notifications with WhatsApp: If the screen is kept off for a long time, I'm only being notified the texts when opening the app. This is an old bug that affected some beta versions of MIUI 9, but it had never involved Miui 10 so far. Is someone experiencing the same?
I dont face any problem here. But you might want to change specific apps(whatsapp) from battery saving to no restriction. You will have no issue.

I can't use any version of Titanium.
8.0.0, 8.2.1 or 8.2.2. None work!!! :(
Have you grant all the permission on titanium backup such as storage? If yes, you might want to reinstall the rom. I had fc too at first installation of the rom but that is when i use version 8.2.2. after i downgrade my tb to 8.2.1 it working just fine. Anyway im still on 8.9.20 weekly. Im not pretty sure the problem still exist on latest version. One thing to do if the problem still exist, i suspect it is related to magisk. Try to not use magisk. Use superSu instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omnio
Hello, everyone,

I found a bug. In other xiaomi.eu rom icon have not "Icon backgroud", but in the end, it has appeared here.

Cuando trato de actualizar desde la versión 8.9.20 beta a la versión semanal 8.10.18, recibo esto cuando lo descargo

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-20-17-38-34-424_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-20-17-38-34-424_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    241.3 KB · Views: 338
[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, post: 450977, üye: 55523"] MI6X kamera hatası için tek bir test cihazına ihtiyacınız var .. bana bir PM gönderin ... teşekkürler [/ QUOTE]

Düşük ışıkta iyileştirme seneçeneğini kapatınca kamera çalışıyor. hata burada

Status
Not open for further replies.