Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After several tests I found that the same problem is repeated for the vibration when notifications are received, sometimes it vibrates sometimes not.

Mi 8

i was so happy to finaly see a redmi6 (HM6 / cereus) release again and hoped it will be the first xiaomi.eu realease which boots up and will work since it was listed every time and never got a downlaod link.

but still it bricks the phone in a bootloop ... it cycles even faster now with 2seconds per boot attemt. so sad see the team not a single propper working rom for a phone which is ~5 months old now ...

I can confirm mi cloud back up doesn't work on xiaomi redmi note 4x global any solution?

Same here, just Lost all my sms....when restoring mi account after a clean install

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

Always On isn't working :/ Is that because I had installed the Always On AMOLED beta app before updating?

From the moment I did my software 8.8.9, the receiver sound started to come out incredibly low and then it didn't improve. There was no problem before loading. There's no problem with pollution. Is there anything you can suggest for a solution? (8.10.25 continues)

Settings, Notifications, at the bottom
where?
Screenshot_2018-10-31-09-05-26-859_com.android.settings.png

Hi, I have just installed this Rom and I got a problem with the ringtone for the alarm clock: I can't set it by myself, more precisely, I can set it, but then when the ringtone starts is not the one that I have settled but another one.

Hello, I would like to ask you guys if theres something wrong I am doing, but notifications on my lock screen dont show up (on my Mi6). I have tried to post a bug report twice, but nobody really did anything with it. The notification comes only when the device is locked, but if it comes after it is unlocked and then locked again, the notification doesnt show there. I have gone into app notification permissions and made sure that "notifications on lock screen" setting is enabled. In lock screen settings I selected "show all notification contents". I have had problems with notifications on miui since I got the phone, so is there something I am missing?

I think you switch between Android 8 and Android 9, so clean install is highly recommended

Hello, I would like to ask you guys if theres something wrong I am doing, but notifications on my lock screen dont show up (on my Mi6). I have tried to post a bug report twice, but nobody really did anything with it. The notification comes only when the device is locked, but if it comes after it is unlocked and then locked again, the notification doesnt show there. I have gone into app notification permissions and made sure that "notifications on lock screen" setting is enabled. In lock screen settings I selected "show all notification contents". I have had problems with notifications on miui since I got the phone, so is there something I am missing?
i think this is how it is designed. Already had this on stock rom. I think xiaomi thinks "he saw that one, no need to still show it on the lockscreen"

If your device is unlocked, you will not see notification in the lockscreen. Only notification that comes in when device is locked, will be seen.
That makes sense, since if it is unlocked you can see the notification on the notification panel, by swipe down.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Is there a way to add a NFC switch to the shortcuts menu?.
Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

If your device is unlocked, you will not see notification in the lockscreen. Only notification that comes in when device is locked, will be seen.
That makes sense, since if it is unlocked you can see the notification on the notification panel, by swipe down.

Yeah but what also makes sense is the fact that after i receive a notification, I might want to save it and check it later, because now I have to do something else, and if it is in lockscreen its better to remind me that its there.. I have switched to a pixel experience rom, where it works just like that, but its missing many features i need... At least if there was an option for this..

On xiaomi Mi8 bad battery performance.
Fix It! Hard battery drain using the phone! I do clean installation.
- Xiaomi.eu 8.8.30 - 7h and 30 min of display at 16% of battery with 90 min of gaming (Clash royale and Mario run) 45 min or Facebook and instagram, 2 hours or Browser web
- Xiaomi.eu 8.10.25 - 6h and 5 min or display at 14% of battery with 15 min of gaming (Clash royale) 1 hour and 30 min of browser web, 20 min of Facebook and 9 of WhatsApp.
very bad perfomance, Fix It...of don't Fix with next release i downgrade to 8.8.30

The only pro of this firmware is the optimization of noth, (no boarder under the notch and notification)
Who are you threatening here? People like you should receive lifetime bans.

So this is a new feature you are asking...

well if its in clean android, then maybe its a feature missing from miui that has been removed? Anyway, I was only asking if its a bug or if its intended like that.. Thanks for response..

Status
Not open for further replies.