Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What TWRP version is needed to install the stable version on MI 5S?
I have TWRP 3.2.3-0 capricorn and i tried several times to flash this rom but it is stuck on 99% (see the attached images).
I did wiped cahe/dalvik/data/system and formatted data before install but it won't install 100%.
What i am doing wrong? Should i wipe the internal storage too, before copy the rom and flash it? If i wipe the internal storage it will wipe TWRP also?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1971-09-28-07-01-14[1].png
    Screenshot_1971-09-28-07-01-14[1].png
    188.4 KB · Views: 493
  • Screenshot_1971-09-28-07-01-26[1].png
    Screenshot_1971-09-28-07-01-26[1].png
    196.2 KB · Views: 491
On Mi8 i just clean flashed latest rom and noticed in developer settings that 320 dpi made my display too big , so i changed it to 340 and it is much better now.
Also, Rhodium theme is no longer available so i had to pick a new theme.
There is a noticeable difference in my phone now after clean flash , since i have dirty flashed for 3 or 4 times as of late and the old system was still stuck.
Addendum:
I did not format data but i did wipe everything except internal storage.

Last edited:
I'm Use Xiaomi Redmi note 5 has problem for sometime for restart phone hss long time somuch but some time can't boot to window how can i slove this problem. Boot to main manu has long time so much.

Had that issue on 8.10.18. after updating to 8.10.25 this issue has been resolved. I'm using a Mi8
I'm Use Xiaomi Redmi note 5 has problem for sometime for restart phone hss long time somuch but some time can't boot to window how can i slove this problem. Boot to main manu has long time so much.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

I'm always updating to new version (using Mi Max 3 64GB), but for now I always had issues with the folloing stuff:

Most hated bugs for now:

- Bluetooth stop working (need reboot)
- Mobiledata stop working (no internet) need reboot -
- Phone did reboot without user action

that happend on all version I installed, I think I started with 8.9.6

Not sure if I'm doning some wrong but I follow install guid on the first page. Not sure how to share log I would if that helps solve this issues.

BUT since this version batterie drain is WAY better than before , I can hit 2 and 1/2 Days or even more oO

BR

Last edited:
I have bug on 8.10.25. Slow motion video don't work, same on stock and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*:
java.lang.RuntimeException: setParameters failed
at android.hardware.Camera.native_setParameters(Native Method)
at android.hardware.Camera.setParameters(Unknown Source:41)
at com.android.camera.hardware.CameraHardwareProxy.setParameters(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.camera.CameraManager$CameraHandler.handleMessage(Unknown Source:877)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:155)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(Unknown Source:28)

Послато са Redmi Note 5 уз помоћ Тапатока

Mi note 3 , everything is perfect thanks for that release, except for the battery, it drains much faster than with the previous ROM.

Reactions: kagkouras
I'm always updating to new version (using Mi Max 3 64GB), but for now I always had issues with the folloing stuff:

Most hated bugs for now:

Not sure if I'm doning some wrong but I follow install guid on the first page. Not sure how to share log I would if that helps solve this issues.

BUT since this version batterie drain is WAY better than before , I can hit 2 and 1/2 Days or even more oO

BR
For your mobile data issue, did you try just to activate then disable airplane rather than reboot ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: zeyentology
Led Notification problem "the return"..

Today I tried to sleep after I saw the notification LED blink for a whatsapp message, after one hour the LED stopped warning me for the message, is it normal? Obviusly on application settings and LED notification ALL setting is "ON", no power saving in this app.

Mi 8

Hello Dev @ingbrzy
I am using mi6 64gb varient currently on 8.10.25. Notifications sound and call ringtone comes only in ear piece rather than speaker. Can you please look into it. Before this version, all versions have been going good so far.
Regards.

Most hated bugs for now:

BR
Same problems on mi6x

Weren't notification icons more like Stock? I don't have any theme applied, but I remember there were different

Attachments

• IMG_20181101_180042_609.jpg
    IMG_20181101_180042_609.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 505
For your mobile data issue, did you try just to activate then disable airplane rather than reboot ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes, in some rare caes it works, but not every time, really annoying especially if you wait for any message then see that data is not working...

I have some themes with more grids but it seems that theme store convert the grids up to 5x7 in this version (MIUI 10.2 8.10.25). How to force the config to select bigger sizes such as 6x7, 7x7, 7x8, etc?

Everything is good on mi note 3 exept battery it is drain fast.anyway thanks for your time on this rom

I need help, how can I put the wallpaper image also as a lockscreen image in the custom themes? Whenever I install a custom theme the lockscreen image makes it impossible to change. Is there any way to change the lockscreen of a custom theme from store? Even with editing themes is not possible.

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk
Try to switch to default theme, then change to new custom theme

Which notification style is better? Android or Miui. Which are the differences between them?

Try to switch to default theme, then change to new custom theme
Yap in default theme just work fine.. But every custom theme in store doenst work. I would like to install other lockscreen style with my own wallpaper.. Can u help find a solution?

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.