Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a problem with WiFi.
When the phone is on standby WiFi is automatically put on sleep and when the phone wakes up WIFI continues to be on sleep although it's enabled.

Running the security app of Mi it says "save power when device is locked".

How can I disable power saving when device is locked?

In settings I disabled already any energy saving feature. But no change.
c0574bde7c159b4b8f93bb431336bfbf.jpg

Poco F1

I'm considering upgrading from note 4, note 6 pro sufficient or better of with Mi8?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

On Mi5 Google Maps and other applications using map in bugs gps location.
I'm back to 8.10.11 versions and they're smoothly work again.

Reactions: speedst3r
In xiaomi mi mix 2s, everything is fine I installed it two days ago and I have not had problems! Great job, thank you

Redmi Note 5A (ugglite).

Cant change USB default option in Develeper Options , its stuck on MTP but it doesnt work. My laptop fails to recognize it.

Ive had 9.5 eu rom before and had same problem. Dont know if my device is broken or something is messed up with the rom but I did a clean flash.

Redmi Note 3 with default global rom works.

everything great with the Pie rom on mi8se!At last we have android auto!!!!!!!!!
only problem is the excessive battery drain but maybe it is because the eu rom is more notification friendly.

Mi mix 2S with twrp fails installation every time of the rom.
I turn back on global version.
Has anyone gas problems with twrp and android 9?
Thanks

Thanks
Try to download the zip again, I also had this problem in the past.

Enviado de meu MIX 2S usando o Tapatalk

Thanks

No such problem at all. Your case rather user error....

Use latest Pie compatible TWRP recovery: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NdDCb7DS9DRz35LSEzN0iykTsMbSxpBK/view

If you switching from Global to xiaomi.eu ROM then make the usual wipes (factory reset from TWRP) + make Format Data as well and then install our build.

Could be wrong but after flashing again and NOT installing magisk this problem never occured.
Hi! It annoyed me and I made a second wipe in two weeks. Later I installed the rom again and it helped. I restored a copy of the data.
everything works as it should now.

Edit:

Noooo. Again this same efect... instead of switching on the screen I had to show his flash. I dont know this is software oraz firmware issue...

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Excellent rom using Poco F1. Just a problem of signing in on Google but easily repaired by manual installing of webview and play services. Also if you want to hide the notch try to install "nacho notch" on Playstore.

Reactions: thechosenone46
Its issue on servers Xiaomi, not bug in rom. Same issue are on china and global.

I contradict you, the problem is not on stable versions... I tested on xiaomi stable version 10.0.4, 10.0.6, 10.0.8 and the cloud restore/sync is working well. But on developer rom, it's not working.
@ingbrzy can you tell us an opinion about this issue? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.