Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please fix Brave browser icon.
IMG_20181102_213745.jpg

Thanks for this message. Now it is visible for me. (Redmi Note4x - Mido)
Do you mean you have same issue at boot on Mido?

In my case I do not reproduce issue at boot on Mido, only gemini.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello,
I use a Mi8. I had previously installed the version 8.8.30 and have now done the update to 8.11.1.
I downloaded the file and selected and started it via the Updater. Update has also gone through. Now, however, the phone does not boot into the Android, but only into the TWRP.
What can I do now?

Come from Germany, if someone answers in German that would be great.

Can NOT restore backup from cloud. The bug persist for several version...Xiaomi MI8

Last edited:
Mi 8 SE here.

First impressions : Very responsive. Fast.

Maybe bug: Automatic display brightness doesn't work. No matter what I choose, it always goes to minimum. Does not make difference whether it's dark or light outside. Always to minimum.
Weather app doesn't work for me

Oh boys, I think I bricked my mi8 SE. I did a clean flash and now it's stuck on fastboot. Any guide to unbrick the phone? I hope test point method isn't the only way.

Bongiorno a tutti, io ho ancora il messaggio di errore in fase di backup su MIUI Cloud su Mi8.
Credo che il problema sia già stato evidenziato da altri utenti, si può avere qualche info a riguardo per cortesia?
grazie

Mi6 - Miui 10.2 - 8.11.1
I have already put these in the bug section, but it is still happening:

One-handed mode
After a reboot, the setting still says that it is on, but it does not work. To get it working again, you have to turn it off, then on again.
Also the movie graphic is at high speed.,

Automatic brightness
Again, after a reboot, it does not hold its setting. The brightness adjusts itself to minimum, so it has to be re-adjusted back to the level it was at.

Mail received
It has been doing a double play of the notification sound when email is received, and it also plays the notification for each email. A little embarrassing if you receive, say, 10 emails. This plays your notification 20 times! I cannot find a way to control it. It happened with K-9, and it is also happening with Blue Mail.

Iain

Last edited:
Reactions: 0kti78 and kamelot
I have a problem with the orientation of my photos on the computer. Pictures taken in landscape mode are rotated 90 degrees to the left. I don't think that this is a problem with the actually rom. Could be that I've this problem since a long while.

Do you know this problem? Do you have a solution?

Hello,
I use a Mi8. I had previously installed the version 8.8.30 and have now done the update to 8.11.1.
I downloaded the file and selected and started it via the Updater. Update has also gone through. Now, however, the phone does not boot into the Android, but only into the TWRP.
What can I do now?

Come from Germany, if someone answers in German that would be great.
Ich glaube, da wirst du um einen kompletten factory reset in TWRP nicht herumkommen. Formatiere cache, Data und System und dann instaliier neu. Hoffe du hast wenigstens ein Mi Cloud Backup. Viel Glück. Sollte so klappen.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Danke für deine Antwort. Nein, ich habe kein Cloud Backup.
Wenn ich Data und System formatiere, habe ich dann überhaupt die ZIP noch auf dem Gerät?
aktuell wird dasHandy auch nicht am PC erkannt. Sobald ich per USB anschließe, startet es neu

Mi 8 SE here.

First impressions : Very responsive. Fast.

Maybe bug: Automatic display brightness doesn't work. No matter what I choose, it always goes to minimum. Does not make difference whether it's dark or light outside. Always to minimum.
Weather app doesn't work for me
It's not the only bugs that u wrote, try to boot into twrp)) for me autobrightness working fine and weather app too.

Thanks for the update.
The mi8 goes very well with this version, but I have detected an error. The whatsapp notification bubble appears if I have the icon on the desktop, but it does not work if I put it in the lower icon bar

XIAOMI MI MIX (lithium)
So far so good. No Bugs detected.
Smooth and fast.
Thanks for your work.
Update recommend

Whatapp Dock icon label working here... Maybe theme related?
Thanks for the update.
The mi8 goes very well with this version, but I have detected an error. The whatsapp notification bubble appears if I have the icon on the desktop, but it does not work if I put it in the lower icon bar

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.