Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i try to flash recovery on mi8se i see this
Sending 'recovery' (25668 KB) FAILED (Write to device failed (Invalid argument))
Finished. Total time: 0.014s

When i try to flash recovery on mi8se i see this
Sending 'recovery' (25668 KB) FAILED (Write to device failed (Invalid argument))
Finished. Total time: 0.014s

I flashed the new twrp with the old ..
Install as usually then select image and choose recovery.
To use new recovery reboot needed

Anyone gets Adaway running without problem on Poco?

3ysfl.png

td4B7.png

On my mi8 when have this error I found a similar app in magisk module called unified host manager
It work very well
Instead in my mi8 se with pie adway work without this error

I flashed the new twrp with the old ..
Install as usually then select image and choose recovery.
To use new recovery reboot needed
I can`t install and old version now,nothing happen just wen hit enter the slash only blinking

when i flash this rom twrp rec... gone out but why???? then i try to go twrp but stuck in fastboot then flash again twrp and it gone again fastboot
MI 8 SE

Mi Mix 2s, backup not working, overall the rom is great, notifications work, but backup doesn't. any suggestions please?

Mi6 - Miui 10.2 - 8.11.1
I have already put these in the bug section, but it is still happening:

One-handed mode
After a reboot, the setting still says that it is on, but it does not work. To get it working again, you have to turn it off, then on again.
Also the movie graphic is at high speed.,

Automatic brightness
Again, after a reboot, it does not hold its setting. The brightness adjusts itself to minimum, so it has to be re-adjusted back to the level it was at.

Mail received
It has been doing a double play of the notification sound when email is received, and it also plays the notification for each email. A little embarrassing if you receive, say, 10 emails. This plays your notification 20 times! I cannot find a way to control it. It happened with K-9, and it is also happening with Blue Mail.

Iain
All the above works fine on my mi6

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Isn't this supposedly going to be available in ota? Or everything got thrashed because it was leaked and xiaomi released a fix instead of the actual beta for pie?

Am I the only one who got dead speakers? Phone won't emit sounds from Whatsapp audio, music or any other media file. Notifications are working.

There are some issues on Poco F1 with Themes, Updater, Google App and so on.
I found out, that there is a problem with an outdated version of "Android System Webview". The solution is simple: Open Play Store and search for "Android System Webview"... Update it. That fixed the problems.

Reactions: spacecadetbonespurs
Icon are overlap in horizontal condition as show in my attach file. My device is Mipad 4 Lte.

Attachments

• IMG_20181104_045356.jpg
    IMG_20181104_045356.jpg
    614.7 KB · Views: 323
All works fine MI cloud, notifications, themes,...
Whyred with TWRP 3.2.3.0
Thanks Dev

Font "s" size are too small and too big in "m" size... and in accessibility on dev options dont have change size font like usually...

I installed this ROM and magsik however Google pay does not work and says due to rooted device any help to get it working

Dirty flashed over 8.10.25 on my xiaomi mi 5s. On 8.10.25 phone worked better than ever, and now its so much buggy and i have a problem with google maps. When i turn on navigation it freezes than force closes. Should i do clean install or is it a problem with this version and not because dirty flash?

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.