Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had same problems. In my opinion it's the the problem with data partition - can't mount this partition. In data partition there are the informational for pattern/pin fingerprint. If you can't write, there's no way to learn a new fingerprint.
Did you tried if you could mount data in TWRP?
Haven't tried that yet. Let me know if you got something please :)

After updating, My Mi 8 is faulty.
1. Cant add face data ( its log phone screen off when tap on "add face data"
2. The recent app have white background.
How can i solve it?

Last edited:
Before wiping format data. backup your internal storage before format.
Thank you i solved this issue but a new issue come up. Twrp always show cant mount /data (no such process) so i can not flash anything. Another user experienced this and reported in the bugs forum but no devs have replied yet.

there is a problem with the themes that are pre-installed by default, neither of them apply well as there are usually icons of some apps with a white border or other smaller icons, plus there is a slight delay in recent when deleting an app
(Vince)

I don't know my mix 2s sometime has some app can't connect to internet, I must close app then reopen, and it's work again ,
I think due to app , maybe due to os . Anyone else like me ??

Devs please help!! Twrp always show cant mount /data (no such process) so i can not flash anything. Another user experienced this and reported in the bugs forum but no devs have replied yet.

Devs please help!! Twrp always show cant mount /data (no such process) so i can not flash anything. Another user experienced this and reported in the bugs forum but no devs have replied yet.
Its been already said...
Use a Twrp treble...

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

I don't know my mix 2s sometime has some app can't connect to internet, I must close app then reopen, and it's work again ,
I think due to app , maybe due to os . Anyone else like me ??

I do have this issue on my Jason, too, already since 8.11.8. Unfortunately, there isn't any kind of regularity in when it occurs and when not, so reproducibility is low - a real nightmare for developers...

When the phone is restarted, there are several applications that disappear from the list of allowed for automatic startup, in the security app. I have to select them again to give you the automatic start permissions.
It is necessary to restart the phone every day so that the Bluetooth remains active. I hope you can find a solution.
Thank you.

Battery drain has come back again.
It was working fine after one usage, then after charge started to drain.
See below phone with screen off...
8d6ab2d0e81cc8387bf8dbf6a95141e7.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Mix 2S: super slow-mo is working, but the slowmo with 120 and 240 fps records a video in a regular speed
I've went through this large topic, but didn't notice anyone mention it or I missed it
Anyone facing similar issue?

Mix 2S: super slow-mo is working, but the slowmo with 120 and 240 fps records a video in a regular speed
I've went through this large topic, but didn't notice anyone mention it or I missed it
yes it was known issues, maybe wait next update, hope xiaomi dev can fix it.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Mentioned many times known issue.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Works on Mix 2s

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I can not change it, I have cleaned cache and dalvik cache and I have changed to English and it does not work either, I will wait for the new rom to Friday.

I have a Mi 6X on stable, same problem, although not as often.
Have you tried custom launcher with full screen mode? do you get icons glitches, can you set device admin without settings crash. Please feedback, thanks

I can not change it, I have cleaned cache and dalvik cache and I have changed to English and it does not work either, I will wait for the new rom to Friday.
Whyred or Vince?

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.