Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How I can't install from 8.11.1 please help if u can

Sent from my MI 5X using Tapatalk

I don't know what you already tried but i suggest to install newest recovery (unofficial mod): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xggD0fntmpniyIrjPfizE4D6D2AdwJJX/view
Install it using "fastboot flash recovery"
Install the rom in this thread trought twrp and wipe dalvik & cache
Start your phone before installing magisk.
reboot to recovery and install magisk.
Start again before installing anything else (like xposed)
If your phone bootloops when you installed magisk, try uninmod from here https://magiskroot.net/uninstall-magisk-module-twrp/
If you want to install xposed, take the 90-beta2 version, not beta3 as it won't work. Install whatever version suits you, your phone does not have oreo at this time.

It is the first time I use Eu Rom on my Redmi 5. Switch from global beta because the lag in the 2gb/16 version. Very smooth! And new functions like face unlock and slowmotion video. But the fingerprint unlock is not working. It can't record my fingers. Only face unlock works.

It work 100% on Mi5?

Is there a problem with the installation?
0 problems with the installation, I'm trying out yet but works very well, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works perfect, no issues with the battery & gps and very fluid Rom (compared with the previous one)

Last edited:
Step counter

What did you expect?

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
ehm...I know what a "steps counter" is...what I don't understand is where is this option and how i can enable it...and how it is related to screen assistant...

ehm...I know what a "steps counter" is...what I don't understand is where is this option and how i can enable it...and how it is related to screen assistant...
It is enabled by default in app vault

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Hi all !
I'm having a problem with the weekly version
I've installed latest weekly version 8.11.15_v10 for the MI5s (unlocked) but the phone gets slow and drains the battery faster than the version I had before (v9.5.2.0-NAGCNFA_v9-7.0) .

I've tried to downgrade to that version and even for the stable version of the MIUI10 and it get's stuck on a boot loop...

I can only get out of that loop if I install the weekly version again.. I can't install another version...
I'm using TWRP 3.2.3.0.

I've done a full wipe, and still the same problem...

Do I have to use the Mi flash tool or something so I can install another version ?

Thank you

Hi all !
I'm having a problem with the weekly version
I've installed latest weekly version 8.11.15_v10 for the MI5s (unlocked) but the phone gets slow and drains the battery faster than the version I had before (v9.5.2.0-NAGCNFA_v9-7.0) .

I've tried to downgrade to that version and even for the stable version of the MIUI10 and it get's stuck on a boot loop...

I can only get out of that loop if I install the weekly version again.. I can't install another version...
I'm using TWRP 3.2.3.0.

I've done a full wipe, and still the same problem...

Do I have to use the Mi flash tool or something so I can install another version ?

Thank you

I think that has something to do with the anti rollback trick introduced from Xiaomi...and honestly I'm not sure how you can fix it...

Reactions: feiticeir0
:mad:
Probably wait for the next weekly release or trying the Mi flash tool ?? :(:(
Had the same problems with mi MI5s. I used the MiFlashTool and installed Global Stable, came back to previously perfeclty working 8.10.25 but battery drain remained, fingerprint issues too... so no luck even with miflash... (maybe it gets better if you stay with global stable, but that was no option for me)

Reactions: feiticeir0
Had the same problems with mi MI5s. I used the MiFlashTool and installed Global Stable, came back to previously perfeclty working 8.10.25 but battery drain remained, fingerprint issues too... so no luck even with miflash... (maybe it gets better if you stay with global stable, but that was no option for me)

I can't install any version except the weekly version using TWRP... Need to download the global version, install using MI flash and do everything again... install TWRP and install a EU stable version... So much work... :(

I can't install any version except the weekly version using TWRP... Need to download the global version, install using MI flash and do everything again... install TWRP and install a EU stable version... So much work... :(
It sure is much work... had to do it twice because I couldn't access my data partition anymore. At one point my phone even told me that it was destroyed. had to install global with miflash, unlock again, install twrp, install weekly, magisk, xposed, then install and reconfigure all my apps... I wish there was a faster option. I couldn't even access my twrp backup on internal storage...
I suggest to stay on 8.10.25 (if this one works for you) or even global stable for a while.

cant instal twrp getiing error

C:\Users\bank\Downloads\adb folder\adb folder>fastboot devices
f1096acb fastboot

C:\Users\bank\Downloads\adb folder\adb folder>fastboot flash recover
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'recovery' (27836 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.786s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 0.125s]
finished. total time: 0.912s

C:\Users\bank\Downloads\adb folder\adb folder>fastboot boot twrp.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 0.792s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error)
finished. total time: 0.846s

C:\Users\bank\Downloads\adb folder\adb folder>

Mi8SE Not working. Would not boot, Stuck on mi logo with these 3 dots. Tested 3 times, same result. Bootloader unlocked. I followed instructions perfectly. What to do?

0 problems with the installation, I'm trying out yet but works very well, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works perfect, no issues with the battery & gps and very fluid Rom (compared with the previous one)
hi,

Which version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* are you using?

Thank You

[modded] TWRP 3.2.3 with MI5X 8.11.15 I tried to install the first time I got a black screen error. When I wanted to fix this problem and install it again, it was brick. I fixed the test point with ROM flashing again. I don't understand where the problem is?

Good Bye xiaomi.eu... your threads and releases are a mess. What is going on here is pure chaos and this whole thread mutated into a noob discussion on how to flash custom Roms in the first place. I know handling roms for such a brode variety of devices, especially those rather vintage ones is a big challenge but this is not working. infrags port of LOS 16 for the Mi8 nails it and gives such a superior performance. I can understand if people are into MIUI but the overall culture in this thread is ridiculously unorganized. Ban me, hate me but hanging out here is a pita. Hope your getting to a stable Pie soon. Still appreciate your efforts and I had a good time trying constructively reporting bugs. Without any outcome. In Berlin we say: Rinjehauen!

Sent from my Mi 8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.