8.11.22/23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean that a full wipe restored the choices in the settings menu for the monthly data plan, or that it just erased your old personal data plan numbers?
The full wipe and reload restored the missing settings so I could change the data plan information. Very thankful for Titanium Backup :cool: After 5 dirty flashes, it was good to reload fresh.

Last edited:
Reactions: cobben
So ROM for MI8 is delayed or suspended? Thanks

Poslano sa mog MI 8 koristeći Tapatalk

Nobody's gonna tell you. The question has already been asked several times, without an answer. According to the rules, this question is actually not allowed at all.....

But it would be nice to know if something will come again or if we should wait until next Friday.

The waiting game has started. :)

http://en.miui.com/thread-4625791-1-1.html

3. The update is suspended for Mi 8 SE and Mi Max 3 for testing Android P.

after 2 day i think battery

It lasts less than 8.11.8 you have the same impression??

Known official MIUI issue. Already answered question many times...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
So sorry... I changed thos week of mobile... I had mi4... And it is new to me this things... Sorry for that

And thx of recomend to install other app

But how can I record all the time with slow motion???

Last edited:
Same for me on mi6
8 hours of night drained 98%...
Something is not right...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I can confirm that. With a MI 6 I'm having the same behaviour. The drainage os quite high... The only reason I don't return to last week Rom os because last time I did something like that I ended up having to do a full restore.....

So sorry... I changed thos week of mobile... I had mi4... And it is new to me this things... Sorry for that

And thx of recomend to install other app

But how can I record all the time with slow motion???
960fps works but it is limited to 10sec slow motion recording

I also hope 120fps and 240fps slow motion options will be fixed soon...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fixiux
I'm wondering what are the "Network Location" improvements? I noticed I can not use the Wi-Fi or Mobile location, I wont get a valid location in apps such Google Maps or Instagram, just a "Location is not available". I don't know if it's broken since the last version or its been broken for a while. Anyone else facing the same problem? (I'm on the regular Mix 2)

Right now... I found that I've got a big problem...

I've got unlock bootloader and installed twrp with Adb... Later I installed your Rom...

And now I tried to enter in TWRP and I Haven't got any recovery... Never enter in this mode... And I tried to install with adb again.... But anything.... I cannot enter..
HELP ME PLEASE

Right now... I found that I've got a big problem...

I've got unlock bootloader and installed twrp with Adb... Later I installed your Rom...

And now I tried to enter in TWRP and I Haven't got any recovery... Never enter in this mode... And I tried to install with adb again.... But anything.... I cannot enter..
HELP ME PLEASE

I think some devices replace the installed bootloader every time you boot. Try entering fastboot, then enter the following commands from adb:

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img

(twrp.img is your TWRP image file, you must run the command from the very same folder you store it)

Reactions: scgas and Fixiux
If you have active Google location, check your chronology. Some weeks ago, it can follows you very accurately; take a look what is it doing nowadays.
I'm wondering what are the "Network Location" improvements? I noticed I can not use the Wi-Fi or Mobile location, I wont get a valid location in apps such Google Maps or Instagram, just a "Location is not available". I don't know if it's broken since the last version or its been broken for a while. Anyone else facing the same problem? (I'm on the regular Mix 2)

I think some devices replace the installed bootloader every time you boot. Try entering fastboot, then enter the following commands from adb:

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img

(twrp.img is your TWRP image file, you must run the command from the very same folder you store it)

I installed to last version... And magic... Work... Thx

With this release, gmaps dont'works..
Someone know a *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* that works with this release? Thanks
Mi5s

I finally got it installed on my mi5x !! I did the procedure quoted above, then I unlocked bootloader again. I installed the treeble twrp that friend @Hiro27 suggested (link below), then I downloaded the 8.11.22 miui.eu and installed it! do not forget to make "wipe data"
I made a clean flash with official fastboot rom and installed latest nougat xiaomi.eu release it was 8.11.1, can i flash it in top of this version i have now (8.11.1) or i have to do a clean flash?

Works well on mi 5x but when using the full screen gesters the slide up to go home or multitask doesn't work in anything other then the home screen or in the tutorial. Full screen back works though

Good night , i have to flash this ROM on redmi note 5, whyred, i not find any versión of Titanium backup work ok

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.