Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 261 86.4%
  • NO

Votes: 41 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On build 8.11.29 for MI8 from 01 December the problem with the icons in the call log remained.

Attachments

• IMG_20181201_120046.jpg
    IMG_20181201_120046.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 400
Xiaomi.eu ROMs are not based on china ROMs anymore. The only thing they include from china ROMs is Automated Tasks. That's it.
China ROMs have a much more stable system and they also have a wonderful permission manager.
If you don't believe me, go ahead and install a china ROM on your device. You'll see how long you were being deceived with these false info and features.
The funny thing is that the ROMs are in fact based on China ROMs (except for devices that don't have China ROMs). Go home, pal.

- New issued found 2 days ago... You can't set separate tones for incoming SMS on SIM1, SMS on SIM2 and notifications. All of this will share the same sound, which is weird.

- Icons still have white solid background on Classic theme. It would be nice if you could chose between white solid, calculated solid color (as it ever was), or transparent background (as seen on 8.9.20 beta).
- Oh but you can set separate tone for SMS.
Settings -> Installed apps -> Messaging -> Notifications -> Messages -> Custom sound.
You can do that with any app if you're on Android 8.0 or later.
- We don't have control over how themes behave now. As far as I know there is no calculated solid color anymore. As for transparent background - we don't like it.

i read the last few pages and i can't find why mi5 is delayed....wasn't it EOL?? i was already looking for a valid 9.0 pie stock experience...:D
It's EOL for China ROM, not Global ROM.

Last week it was confirmed that EU ROM for Mi5 will be continued based on global ROM, probably takes some more time to adapt
It just wasn't released yet, along with most of the expected Global ROMs.

Reactions: gian569 and JoseCSS
Why some apps like Adaway, Root Explorer, Termux...not work with 8.11.29 and working with 8.11.15...???

Status
Not open for further replies.