Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Only twrp. On last week i do 5 wipe data, cache, dalvik, system with hope that will be help. But didn't help. Wipe, instal system, few hours and somtimes first run and flashes comeback.

Now i dont have this but i'm evening flashes comeback.

I turn off auto brighteness, bright max, bright low, but that's not it.

This problem does not always occur.
when there is this problem aod befor AOD show screen flashes but when i not problem with flashes when screen is wake up AOD works perfekt.

This is the problem of waking up the screen. it is not wipe, battery, aod, auto backlight problem i think. I check evrything what i can.

:(
Format data with interial storage i do today after backup pictures to my computer
Ok please feedback after you formatted data partition by option format data in TWRP

Anyway did you experience same with officially MIUI ROMs?

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

it is possible that the boys add more suspension time, it will be better if they add as "never" to the suspension, I find it 15 minutes too little. thank you. with this rom, the smartphone xiaomi mi 8 has become more snappy, faster ... thanks to your hard work by the team of guys

Well. Oreo update for Redmi 5A have some bugs and it pretty much destroyed my recovery to this point where i need to re-flash global beta with MiFlash

Reactions: kennyboy191288
I have a Mi Max 3 since 2 days (Mix 2 before) and i notice few lags with gesture, is it normal ? Dont have this lag with my Mix 2...
It's when I swap up (home and récent)

Full Screen Display → Full Screen Gestures → (Go to Home Screen + Open Recents) no woking in all app
Xiaomi Mi6
I report old build but not fix this bug

Thank you for this amazing Rom. finally Redmi 5 Plus(Vince) received android oreo.
I have a doubt I do not know if it is miui bug or if it is here. Picture in Picture mode does not work in full screen gesture mode only works in navigation buttons mode.
This is miui bug? Or do I have to do something? thank you team

Can confirm, i also have the lags when i swap to homescreen. I have these issues since version 8.10.11. Mi Max 3 6Gb/128Gb. So i tried to went back to 8.9.13. Boots and quickly i got lot of error messages. Phone unuseable. So i must go back to 8.11.1. Seems its not easy to go back to MiUI 10 without clear data. In the actual rom i got bootloop after install xposed library v89. After uninstall everything wents normal. Only the lags still stays.
Anony

And is evening. My screen flashes white and black before unlock... all day was good... Mi8
Screen flashes only night and morning. In the day there is no problem.

When installing the application, a power error appears
Screenshot_2018-11-09-23-16-06-275_com.android.vending.png
Screenshot_2018-11-09-23-16-06-275_com.android.vending.png
clock icon more than others.
IMG_20181109_231322.jpg
MiPad4 rom 8.11.8

flashed on my mido. Runs fine. Noticed new battery icon !
Seems GPS locks position slower than previous weelies.
Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.