Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, i try to install the 8.11.1 on my mi5s and this said thaty phone is not a capricorn (mi5s) and cant.be instaled.
I try to download here and directly on the phone and cant resolve this. Any solution?

On my Mi Note 3 (jason), this ROM uses much more battery than any version before. Like 4-5% per hour, sitting on the desk without being used. In the versions before, under the same conditions, battery use was 1.5% or less.

Reactions: Oyabun Wiep
Has Someone experienced worst battery life on Mi8 with this upgrade?
Except for that my experience is good,so thanks to the developers.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

In case of Mix 2S it is true. Camera 2 API supported and missing libs for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* already present in 8.11.8. No root and no any trick needed, just simply install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* apk and then use it...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Confirmed *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* installed on my whyred and works fine

In case of Mix 2S it is true. Camera 2 API supported and missing libs for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* already present in 8.11.8. No root and no any trick needed, just simply install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* apk and then use it...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
does that mean, no need for the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port from BSG or Arnova? Simply extract of pixel 3 rom would be enough?

Redmi 5a - is turning off after few minutes.
I can't turn on recovery - i've stripes like as on broken LCD.
Any suggestion?

does that mean, no need for the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port from BSG or Arnova? Simply extract of pixel 3 rom would be enough?

only the one from the playstore works, and this is an old one (4.4)
if you want to use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 6.1 you need a port from BSG, otherwise it will crash

Reactions: EnormoDerClown
The infrared sensor (IR Blaster) of my MI 8 SE stopped working in version 8.11.1, in the earlier versions 8.10.18 and 8.10.25 it worked because I used the Sure Universal Remote app to turn on / off air conditioners and TV of the dentist's office. Until then I used the version of Sure 4.18.103, with the ROM update the program quits, updated to version 4.20.110 and it does not work
Screenshot_2018-11-12-16-47-12-376_com.android.vending.png
Screenshot_2018-11-12-16-47-33-949_com.android.vending.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-12-16-47-47-421_com.android.vending.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-12-16-47-47-421_com.android.vending.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Has Someone experienced worst battery life on Mi8 with this upgrade?
Except for that my experience is good,so thanks to the developers.

I confirm it for MiNote 3 (Jason). Never had such a heavy load on the battery before, and I try every beta update, every week.

Hi mates, on the latest versions 8.11.1 and 8.11.8 there are pull-down notifications that overlap each other with their text.
Someone has this bugs or have a solution?
Thx

With this rom version i have a big battery drain on my Mix 2...

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

Redmi 5a - is turning off after few minutes.
I can't turn on recovery - i've stripes like as on broken LCD.
Any suggestion?

i have the same problem...my screen turn off by itself and need some time to put in on again...like deep sleep,just read the page before this,someone tells a version of TWRP that works on OREO.

Status
Not open for further replies.