• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check in play store settings if you have below option selected:

cb4c379356d777fcbb2bc341e6d2017a.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Didnt help as well.

Good morning everybody.
For the first time I'm having problems with an update, the calculador doesn't work .
I made the update by downloading from the server but is always showing that is a newer version available.
Redmi Note 4x.
Best regards

Good morning everybody.
For the first time I'm having problems with an update, the calculador doesn't work .
I made the update by downloading from the server but is always showing that is a newer version available.
Redmi Note 4x.
Best regards
Download rom again.. It's fixed..

On my Redmi Note4x I downloaded and installed last Friday. Worked fine as far as I used it.
This morning I read that @ingbrzy wrote about a new upload, so I downloaded it from dedyk. (Can't seem to find it on sourceforge like last Friday, maybe my mistake).
When I manually started the update I got a message about my SD card being encrypted and the need to input my password once twrp had started. Bever have been that before.
Installing was a bit different then earlier. Seemed within twrp it started the process like three times. Three times again all the same message-lines. But in the end it installed and without a question for a password.
I looked in Playstore for a newer twrp but it says my version (1.19 dated May 2018) is the latest one.
Any Idea wether I did something wrong or how to proces next week?
By the way: Still very satisfied with the weekly EU ROM.
Edit 22:12 h. Gmt-1
Thanks @ingbrzy for uploading the ROM for Redmi Note4x. Compliments for the quick reaction.

Last edited:
I have a question.
I don't know if is it a issue or what happens.
I am in beta 8.12.13, and I have an upgrade to 8.12.13.
Do you know why is this happening?
I have a Redmi Note 4x.
For me the same. Please Read my earlier message right above this one....
Could not download through updater-app but needed to do it manually from dedyk like mentioned by @ingbrzy in the first post. Good Luck.

Last edited:
I have some errors on MIPAD 4 LTE ver:

- The SCREEN RECORDER does not work with SYSTEM SOUND option.
- Some 5ghz wifi shows only with sim attached.
- CLEANER / SECURITY SCAN / DEEP CLEAN / MANAGER APPS short cut not work.
-
Thx !
IMG_20181216_203609.jpg
IMG_20181216_203548.jpg

Since I've downloaded and installed the newest version for my Redmi Note 4X, the phone is saying that I have a newer version to instal but it just shows the current one (8.12.13 at the time of writing). Is it a bug or it's a V2 but without that name tag?

Since I've downloaded and installed the newest version for my Redmi Note 4X, the phone is saying that I have a newer version to instal but it just shows the current one (8.12.13 at the time of writing). Is it a bug or it's a V2 but without that name tag?
Just read a few messages above ...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

hello MI6 does not work yet 4g at 8,12,13. everything is ok at 8.11.29
hello in Mi6 after the update 8.12.6 I do not work 4g the same effects and 8.12.13 does not work.
in twrp i cleaned everything i uploaded again, it still does not work. I have to go back to 8.11.29.
someone has an idea. Thank you for your help and best regards
Im having the same issue, any advice?!
Hello guys! I have no mobile data on MI6 using this and previous version. Mobile data works on any other custom ROM and on MIUI eu stable, but here it cannot connect to the network. Any ideas?

Edit.
I've just noticed that only some websites works from the default browser speed dial - gmail, google, cnn, wikipedia, fb and yt. But can't login to play store/add google account to the phone, cannot load other websites.
Similar issue on MI MIX 2 some app/site can't be load because of network issue

Any solution to this?

I did a full clean install (wipe data,cach,dalvikcach,system) on RN6pro and I face force stop when try to change info in mi account and i cannot add or sign in l Google account always force close with black screen during chicking info. Any help please my contacts only syncd with google accout .
Many times i wiped all and updated webview but nothing work still problem same.

It offers me an update, but I already use this version why?
d4092985945e5747e0c562b945570d83.jpg
b15e887f68038a17f77913cd647c0099.jpg

Послато са Redmi Note 4X уз помоћ Тапатока

I repost a bug that has been present for some time.

When my phone is silenced but vibration is on, sometimes I get notifications whose vibration is so short I can barely perceive it (and the led doesn't even come on). This mainly happens with WhatsApp, and has nothing to do with the phone being in deep sleep, since it can occur when the screen has just been put off.

Hi,
Thank you very match for your awesome work.
I have redmi 6 cereus, and I have tried every last official and unofficial miui.eu roms, but it didn't work.
It stuck on the 3 dots screen after rebooting and boot again to TWRP recovery.

I can see no one can install the HM6 rom on this device.
Can you help please?

Thanks

Hi,
Thank you very match for your awesome work.
I have redmi 6 cereus, and I have tried every last official and unofficial miui.eu roms, but it didn't work.
It stuck on the 3 dots screen after rebooting and boot again to TWRP recovery.

I can see no one can install the HM6 rom on this device.
Can you help please?

Thanks
You are not bricked your phone?

I would like to know if I use a custom kernel will IT be effected ín the next Update?? Will IT boot?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

You are not bricked your phone?

It not bricked my phone, no.
If you will ask, I have an unlocked bootloader.
I also have a TWRP recovery, but it can't decrypt data, only after first flashing with format userdata.

Didn't understand what you're saying...

Thank you!! So next time we'll see on our phones, more precisely on settings > lock screen and password > Suspend, from there we have in addition to the shutdown of 10 minutes, we also have an option set to never? So our cell phone will never turn off even if it arrived at Those minutes, because it's set to Never
I still don't understand in what language you're speaking... in any way, Xiaomi disabled "Never" for AMOLED screens because of image burn-in issues.
I have some errors on MIPAD 4 LTE ver:

- The SCREEN RECORDER does not work with SYSTEM SOUND option.
- Some 5ghz wifi shows only with sim attached.
- CLEANER / SECURITY SCAN / DEEP CLEAN / MANAGER APPS short cut not work.
-
Thx !
View attachment 22347View attachment 22349
1. Does this happen only when "System sounds" is selected, or always no matter what's selected?
Try flashing this and let me know if anything changes: https://www.mediafire.com/file/n45rzlthr7un9t3/Test_MIPAD4_8.12.13.flashable.zip/file
2. We have no clue, we never touched this functionality.
3. And they won't work. This is an issue directly from Xiaomi. These shortcuts are intended for Security and Clean Master apps, which never existed on Mi Pad 4.
You should hide these shortcuts in Home settings -> untick "Show suggestions".

Status
Not open for further replies.