Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand in what language you're speaking... in any way, Xiaomi disabled "Never" for AMOLED screens because of image burn-in issues.
I say that: you can set it on "never" on xiaomi devices, so not to suspend the phones every 10 minutes passed, you can never add in setting> lock screen and password> suspension> and we find the option never, so the screen our phones never go out

Tks for your help.
1. This problem only when SYSTEM SOUND selected. I flashed your file but SYSTEM SOUND not showing at menu. I'm trying to record some Vid game with inside sound.
2 & 3 It's okay
Unfortunately this only means that recoding system sounds is not supported on your Mi Pad. We included it on your device ourselves, hoping that it would work like for the other devices. We'll have to remove system sounds option from next release.

I have some errors on MIPAD 4 LTE ver:
- Some 5ghz wifi shows only with sim attached.

I have 2 new Huawei routers that do not allow 5GHz WiFi if there is no simcard.

They also do not allow 5GHz WiFi when roaming.

And when I do have 5GHz WiFi running, they tell me I'm not allowed to use it outdoors.
Not that the signal might be weak, but it's not allowed.
Some kind of little known radio interference regulation?

So there seems to be something peculiar about 5GHz WiFi that we mere mortals are not told about.

I have not had any problem like this with my Xiaomi phones - yet.

Addendum:

Found this in the built in information in my E5788 router:

"Caution for using 5GHz Mobile Wi-Fi.
According to radio law, the 5 GHz W56 channel can be used indoors and outdoors, but 5 GHz W52 and W53 channels can only be used indoors. When the (house) icon is displayed, the device should be used indoors."

Last edited:
Google Sounds it's a great feature. As the name of the app indicates it is additional selectable local sounds by Google:

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Ah good, so just an average bloatware. Thanks.

Unfortunately this only means that recoding system sounds is not supported on your Mi Pad. We included it on your device ourselves, hoping that it would work like for the other devices. We'll have to remove system sounds option from next release.
So sad :((

1) Видеосъемка стала хуже работать, присутствует мерцание.
2) Face id стал работать медленнее и иногда не распознаёт лицо.
Xiaomi MI 8
1) Use english
2) English Use
3)delete face data and add it again
4) video flicker is normal in low light due to banding go outside it wont flicker

Just a word of warning for those wanting to do the encryption, there's no percentage counter like on other Android ROMs, it will look like it's bootlooping, but is probably not. Don't do what I did and panic.

mi8: full wipe/format data, twrp 3.2.3, installed rom twice, but..
-camera doesnt work: "no connection to camera"
-i dont find the option to disable the notch

1. ok, but how? i cant start the camera app.
2. there is an option in the original global rom and a very nice feature. so i thougt its in here too

1. ok, but how? i cant start the camera app.
2. there is an option in the original global rom and a very nice feature. so i thougt its in here too
Let me guess, the last time you saw that feature on global ROM was when the ROM was based on Android 8.1, correct? That's the problem. Don't make bold statements unless your information is up-to-date.

Mi Max 3

-> Since to last roms it is getting better, only reboot like 2-3 a week is bad. Also if you select e.g. in google search the field the tooltip where it is zoom in is empty. Everything else is working okay so far.

Reactions: Michael Warner
I do not know what it's all about, maybe most people have already got rid of Redmi 4 Prime. The last update not only blocks applications, but also causes the SMS application to malfunction. The SMS application after entering it once shows the contacts from the book and once not, of course, someone gave me the solution to this problem but the most important one is the worsening of GSM signal operation.Do such deceptions aim at the ultimate discouragement of people to Redmi 4 Prime and ultimately the granting of EOL status? I understand that this is a beta test version, but without exaggeration. This is Xiaomi's conscious neglect. Unless they have shortages in developers' frames

Mi Mix 3: If I change to portrait mode on back camera, it switches to the telephoto cam (zooms in). Is this a bug or normal behaviour? On pocophone the camera does not switch..?

Edit: home screen grid size fixed now, thank you!

Last edited:
With this new version, with mi8, the wassap can´t read the bidi code for wassap web. (camera works, bur there is not recognition). hope this and the encryption problem can be solved soon.

After update on my whyred, system is visibly slower. Multitasking is lagging. Return to previous version and everything is ok. So I'm skipping this one, hope it will be better next time.

If you use magisk, you need to reboot at least once after startup.

Redmi Note 5 Pro, unable to enable 5ghz hotspot: "5GHz is not avaliable in this country."

With build.prop editor i saw that the region is setted to PL, even if I changed the region (e.g IN or CN ) the problem is still here

Status
Not open for further replies.