Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Global Mix 2S
Is anyone able to record video over 30fps?
I've tried *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and it gives me the toggle between 30 and 60fps but the files are always 30fps regardless. I had the same problem with the previous week.

Edit:
I tried Open Camera (With Camera2 API enabled) and it crashes if I set the framerate above 30fps. What's odd is when I switch Open Camera to video mode and it displays it's toast message with the video format it shows 56Mbps, which is insanely high. This is regardless of the bitrate I specify (including "default").

Can somebody with a Mix 2S test this?

Last edited:
I just realized the GPS is buggy with the latest weekly releases for Mi 8 (dipper). It cannot accurately lock current position and while driving with Google Maps on, the position just frequently keeps changing between left and right road lanes (I'm actually driving on the left side) but the position in Maps is on the right.

The online ride-hailing apps such as GOJEK and GRAB also have a hard time locking my current location, so I need to manually choose the pick up point.

Reactions: mazok
Here:

880a1d657e79db7cf256d5a06deb5446.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Not existing in MI6

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Battery indicator updates every much time and when I reboot. Also recovery doesnt show the same battery.

Last edited:
I have a Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus (vince) and i have a question :
"I have 10.0.4.0 MIUI version Global Version and i would like the dev 10.3 Xiaomi.eu (i unlock my bootloader and install TWRP), and the question is : "
How should I do ?"

Hi

probably already asked : did you get OTA for 8.12.20 build ? I have a Santoni redmi 4x and didn't get notification.
When I check in updater app, it says non ota or server trouble.

After instaling 20.12 version on R5+ i have problems when i unlock the phone: 1st unlock is instant, 2nd one take 4-5 seconds and so on ( i have Nova launcher installed, but this is the 1st time when i have problems.so it's a rom related problem)
Could you, please fix that, it's really annoying .
Thank you.

Last edited:
What is the model ?
(I advise you a factory reset and a DATA FORMAT, i'm a newbie )
Tomorrow we will have a new update XIAOMI.EU ;)

Hello,

I have problem with internet connection (GSM), it works for several minutes to few hours, after that internet stop working. After go to airplane Mode, and go back internet is working again.

This is happend i think since 8.12.13.

Model: Mi Mix 2

Any advice?

Best,

Pattg

Hi

probably already asked : did you get OTA for 8.12.20 build ? I have a Santoni redmi 4x and didn't get notification.
When I check in updater app, it says non ota or server trouble.
I updated my santoni manually - the OTA fails this week.

This is not German forum. Go to German forum or speak English here if you want any help.

100% agree with writing / speaking in english language!
But you can write that hint in a friendly way - you are not board police!

Edit: Back to topic...
@Ronald MI5 I think "update" from weekly to stable is not possible because this would be a downgrade. As far as I know factory reset / clean install is necessary. Data will be lost with this step.
Maybe anyone can confirm or correct my statement?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogiex and Nannu
100% agree with writing / speaking in english language!
But you can write that hint in a friendly way - you are not board police!

Edit: Back to topic...
@Ronald MI5 I think "update" from weekly to stable is not possible because this would be a downgrade. As far as I know factory reset / clean install is necessary. Data will be lost with this step.
Maybe anyone can confirm or correct my statement?
Thank you.
Weekly to stable is downgrade so factory reset will do the trick.

yeah as I thought.. Hope we can have a mi8se update in the next week. :p

I can not update anything after update 8.11.1. Because my twrp has been removed. Here in the topic you have links to install. Only I am not handy and I do not understand. Can you help me through team viewer? I can possibly pay you.

Puoi spiegare il senso di Xiaomi.Eu su Pocophone F1?
Dato che per il berillio è su base globale e non piegato?

Anyone having problems with MMS on Mix 2S? SMS and data seem fine but I can't get MMS on either of my two SIM's (T-mobile, AT&T).

Edit:
I went back to 8.12.13 and SMS is working again. I don't want to rule out user error though since I didn't do a clean install of 8.12.20

Last edited:
On my MI 8 (dipper), when I open the Messaging app, it shows only number for the contact instead of the name. When I click on any message, the name shows up. Sometimes, the names show up when you open the app but later changes to only number. I have selected to add +1 country code (US) as well.

I am pretty sure it's a bug.

Anyone experienced the same issue? I am going back to Textra where no such issue exists.

Anyone having problems with MMS on Mix 2S? SMS and data seem fine but I can't get MMS on either of my two SIM's (T-mobile, AT&T).
Works fine here. Do you have below options enabled?

78ecb3265f65f4a400e8adec1b6c071e.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.