Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Redmi Note4x using the Dutch language. Sorry to report that menues in 8.12.27 are in English instead of Dutch. Just like in 8.12.20.
I will return to 8.12.13 in which the menues are in Dutch.
@ingbrzy, any idea if I can solve this myself?
I also have reported this problem on Github to the Dutch translation team. Just recieved an answer that they only make the translation file but that others should implement it info the final ROM.

View attachment 22548
@ingbrzy thanks a lot for the new upload of the ROM for the Redmi Note4x. The menues are back to Dutch. Great job!!!
Best wishes for 2019 for you and the EU-team.

Hey guys

Can you give me a lil help?
Im trying to install the latest version of TWRP but i cant find it in TWRP official webpage.
Device: Redmi 4 prime/pro aka HM4PRO/Markw

This weekly update for Poco nailed it!
IMG-8e12473ec8cf0b71f3a33c2359c32aaf-V.png

Your issue is probably different, I can access fastboot and boot the ROM no problem, it only gets stuck when trying to access TWRP.

Same issue from like last 4 releases, some apps dont work with mobile internet, last working release is 8.11.29, mi6

Olá bom dia,
Desde a última atualização no dia 07/12 meu desbloqueio facial não funciona e sempre atualizo pra nova versão e ele continua sem funcionar, o que devo fazer ?
Meu celular é Mi 8 Explorer Editions.
Apaga a face data e volta a configurar. Deve ser o suficiente...

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Your issue is probably different, I can access fastboot and boot the ROM no problem, it only gets stuck when trying to access TWRP.
I solved my issue. I downloaded again the zip file from sourceforge and notice that it has different size. The first one has been dowloaded from Andoid File host. Everything seems work great now. EU Rom 1227 and TWRP 1227. Thanks a lot.

Can I install this rom without doing a wipe data / internal storage? or this causes incompatibilities?
I'm in 8.10.25.

Mi 8

It works for ALL Mix 3 ? cause i have the forbidden city edition but idk if i can unlock + twrp + EU rom lol

It works for ALL Mix 3 ? cause i have the forbidden city edition but idk if i can unlock + twrp + EU rom lol
Yes all works in rom...forbidden city edition is not different from other mix 3, have same hardware...is the same device, don't worry

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Zouiguipopo
On my Poco, I flashed latest ROM over the previous however, after reboot, I encountered the screen to Start Android, I've to keyin my password. TWRP can't decrypt as well. Wonder what caused it?

Possibly due to me not removing my password lockscreen before flashing? But I don't have to remove password lockscreen on my Max 2 & 3 when flashing...

Managed to fix by formating data

Dear Igor,

I am having the following problem but I don't know how to run the error report.

On Mi8EE USB Type-C is not charging or collecting on both side only one side is working when I turn on the phone. Could any body check is it happen to all other model?
Doesn't sound like a software issue. Definitely not something we can help you with.

Facial recognition is not working on Redmi Note 5 Pro. When I tap into managing facial data on configuration, nothing happens.

In the camera setting short video is not working properly. The picture in the display flickers.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.