Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-29-19-00-02-305_com.estrongs.android.pop.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-29-19-00-02-305_com.estrongs.android.pop.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 366
Good morning, my little phone will arrive in a very short time and I would like someone to tell me if this is all I have to do:

- Unlock the bootloader.
- Install TWRP.
- Install the last rom downloaded from this web, (weekly rom)
- Grant root

Is this all I have to do?

I read on the internet that there were some rom where the battery lasted much less: from 12h screen to 8 ...

With this last rom here published, does it work perfect? Or does the battery last less? Thank you.

Yes, that is all. But granting root (installing Magisk) is not necessary. Depends on your using behaviour. With this I mean what you want to do with your phone.

Battery and ScreenOnTime depends on device.

Good morning, my little phone will arrive in a very short time and I would like someone to tell me if this is all I have to do:

- Unlock the bootloader.
- Install TWRP.
- Install the last rom downloaded from this web, (weekly rom)
- Grant root

Is this all I have to do?

I read on the internet that there were some rom where the battery lasted much less: from 12h screen to 8 ...

With this last rom here published, does it work perfect? Or does the battery last less? Thank you.
When I got my Redmi Note4x it already was unlocked. You can check it early during powering on. You will see each time when you power on your phone.
Good Luck!

Yes, that is all. But granting root (installing Magisk) is not necessary. Depends on your using behaviour. With this I mean what you want to do with your phone.

Battery and ScreenOnTime depends on device.
Also remember that you will need to do "format" ( with typed "yes" as confirmation) from TWRP to remove the encryption before you can successfully flash and boot the xiaomi.eu ROM. If you do not, you be stuck in a "bootloop" with the three dots....

Reactions: Michael_K
i flashed magisk and the update at the same time and i got my mobile sooooo slow, lots of lags. so i clean everything and only flashed the update. now is fast and normal

And again... @ingbrzy no Snapchat icon on AoD :<
And how is it our issue? AOD on MIUI has support for a few specific apps only, not every app.

The current list of supported apps on AOD:
com.tencent.mm
com.tencent.mobileqq
com.whatsapp
com.facebook.orca
jp.naver.line.android
com.google.android.gm
com.android.email
com.google.android.calendar
com.android.calendar
com.android.server.telecom
com.android.mms

I have removed the Mi Cleaner system app from my Redmi 4X. Where can I download the APK file?

Updating to 8.12.27 did not restore it.

Mi Note 3, how can I get home screen with correct size letters, from last version I cannot fix it, the size is set 4 x 6, XL don't size and the icons overlay the letters. All the rest is fine.

@ingbrzy, @Igor Eisberg
Why was the ROM for pocophone F1 uploaded again this evening?
What did you fix?
1. File Manager exits with "Disconnected" message.
2. POCO doesn't pass SafetyNet check.

Also, our own new feature added, POCO users are the first lucky ones to try them:
Notifications & status bar -> Quick settings layout (to switch between 4x3 and 5x3 grid)

Also, our own new feature added, POCO users are the first lucky ones to try them:
Notifications & status bar -> Quick settings layout (to switch between 4x3 and 5x3 grid)
Wow, sounds great

And how is it our issue? AOD on MIUI has support for a few specific apps only, not every app.

The current list of supported apps on AOD:
com.tencent.mm
com.tencent.mobileqq
com.whatsapp
com.facebook.orca
jp.naver.line.android
com.google.android.gm
com.android.email
com.google.android.calendar
com.android.calendar
com.android.server.telecom
com.android.mms

Ok, but you can not replace some of them for example "com.tencent.mobileqq"? Snapchat is banned in China, unfortunetly :<

Downloadinh. Thx.
btw I didn't have problem with File Manager...

Everything works great so far. The double tap option to lock screen is something I wanted for a long time :)

Everything works great so far. The double tap option to lock screen is something I wanted for a long time :)
Actually, now that I remember, the "double tap" is a new feature in the official latest POCO Launcher, the "double tap" we added is for the normal MIUI launcher. So, basically, both launchers will have the feature.

Ok, but you can not replace some of them for example "com.tencent.mobileqq"? Snapchat is banned in China, unfortunetly :<
We don't have to replace anything. We can add as many icons as we want. It's just not high on our priority list, but surely will be added some day.
The main issue is - none of the team members has a Xiaomi device with AMOLED screen and the AOD feature, so we basically can't test any changes for that feature.

Redmi 5 plus:
Google Play crash...It's impossible to download any apps
Just clean cache and data of Google Play Store and Services Google Play. If it does not work, go to TWRP and WIPE cache and dalvik. (I have HM5PLUS and i don't have this error)

Okay root is not necessary, all rom are not rooted okay :)
And who have try Pokemon go with these roms (without root). No problem for GPS or with unlocked bootloader ????

On my Poco, I flashed latest ROM over the previous however, after reboot, I encountered the screen to Start Android, I've to keyin my password. TWRP can't decrypt as well. Wonder what caused it?

Possibly due to me not removing my password lockscreen before flashing? But I don't have to remove password lockscreen on my Max 2 & 3 when flashing...

Managed to fix by formating data

Any idea why this happened and how to prevent it?

Hello,

Can anyone explain me why when I press the phone volume up / down, ajust the media volume instead the phone volume?!

Before, when I press the volume, ajust the phone volume! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.