Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks. I try Version 8.70.xx
After that should work...
Better if you become Google app beta tester via Google play and you will always get latest Google app updates automatically:

adb91485b15f8ff713db88d552f20a30.jpg
a421188fadde5b4e79826e489903066d.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: vietnam100
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your hard work. Can anyone confirm if Mi 8 SE problem in 12.27 Rom has been fixed?

Dirty flashed over the previous build. No problems that I can see. Auto brightness seems to be fixed. Was to aggressive in the last build.

At poco f1 Stopped working Themes and change region disappeared. Trying to rollback now.
Are you new here? You can't change region in EU ROMs, you never could. And you don't need to change the region anyway, it's irrelevant to the end-user.
What's wrong with themes?

Like I said, update the Google app on your MIX 2S to see the Google Lens shortcut in Camera app. We already confirmed that it works on this device.
Not sure about Redmi S2, but knowing it's a device with a 32-bit ROM and 720p resolution, try this version instead:
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/googl...oogle-app-8-65-6-21-arm-android-apk-download/

This is the only app you should use for SafetyNet checking:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scottyab.safetynet.sample

doesn't open after the new popup for update today at the same version, and now at rollback my phone encrypted asking password i don't know so i do everything from the beginning again...

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your hard work. Can anyone confirm if Mi 8 SE problem in 12.27 Rom has been fixed?
What problem? If you don't describe or reference the problem, how can anyone say yes or no....

Even better, try it yourself and contribute your findings to assist others on the forum.

What problem? If you don't describe or reference the problem, how can anyone say yes or no....

Even better, try it yourself and contribute your findings to assist others on the forum.
My apology, I'm referring to the problem of losing TWRP and constant bootloop to Bootloader screen. Has it been fixed?

Hello everyone, thanks for the hard work you do every week, I have a problem with my Mi MIX, every time I turn off I have to reset all the WiFi passwords and I return the older ones added more than a year ago, I hope to have been clear in putting my problem

I don't have this problem in my Mix1, but I can guess that you might be getting old settings back from either Google backup or Mi Cloud sync.

Both Google & Mi Cloud want to backup and / or even sync your settings to other devices if you have several on the same account.

Clean flashed latest Poco Rom, Safety Net still fails. Build prop:

Code:
# ADDED BY XIAOMI.EU # MIUIOS.CZ # MIUIPOLSKA.PL #
ro.modversion=xiaomi.eu_miuios.cz_miuipolska.pl
ro.xiaomi.developerid=ingbrzy_acid
ro.build.host=xiaomi.eu
ro.xiaomi.eu.version.code_time=1546112256
ro.miui.ui.version.code.beta=3
ro.media.enc.jpeg.quality=100
ro.bluetooth.remote.autoconnect=true
ro.bluetooth.request.master=true
persist.sys.timezone=Europe/Berlin
ro.miui.region=PL
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=US
ro.miui.wifi.region=GB
ro.miui.mcc=9998
ro.miui.mnc=9999
ro.setupwizard.mode=OPTIONAL
sys.display-size=3840x2160
ro.com.google.ime.themes_dir=/system/etc/gboard_theme
ro.com.google.ime.theme_file=xiaomi_theme_20171222.zip
ro.opa.eligible_device=true
ro.com.google.gmsversion=9_201808
ro.build.fingerprint=Xiaomi/beryllium/beryllium:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.026/V10.0.6.0.OEJMIFH:user/release-keys
ro.build.description=beryllium-user 8.1.0 OPM1.171019.026 V10.0.6.0.OEJMIFH release-keys
drm.service.enabled=true
ro.adb.secure=1
persist.adb.notify=0
net.dns1=1.1.1.1
net.dns2=1.0.0.1
ro.build.display.id=xiaomi.eu

Redmi 5 Plus Vince.
Updated to 8.12.27 and my fingerprint unlocking is lagging.
Did clean davilk and cache and still lagging.
Anyone?
My wife's redmi 5 plus is also lagging on screen unlock, it doesn't show home icons till about 2 seconds later. The home screen just either shows black or the wallpaper without apps. Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vinicius Cadaval
My redmi note 5 was updated via twrp to this rom but the updater is still showing there is a new same version to update to. We're there two versions of this rom or is it a glitch?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

I have a Redmi Note4x using the Dutch language. Sorry to report that menues in 8.12.27 are in English instead of Dutch. Just like in 8.12.20.
I will return to 8.12.13 in which the menues are in Dutch.
@ingbrzy, any idea if I can solve this myself?
I also have reported this problem on Github to the Dutch translation team. Just recieved an answer that they only make the translation file but that others should implement it info the final ROM.

Yes, same problem with dutch language on my two Redmi Note4x device's.
Also with 8.12.20 wifi problems, did work only on 2,4ghz, router settings on 5Ghz use channels 100 and up.
and autoconnect to wifi did not work, needed manual reconnect every time the AP changed.
for now both devices are back to 8.12.13.

Thanks for the good work on all the rom versions.

Yes, same problem with dutch language on my two Redmi Note4x device's.
Also with 8.12.20 wifi problems, did work only on 2,4ghz, router settings on 5Ghz use channels 100 and up.
and autoconnect to wifi did not work, needed manual reconnect every time the AP changed.
for now both devices are back to 8.12.13.

Thanks for the good work on all the rom versions.
A new ROM had been uploaded for us. Menues are in Dutch now.
Veel succes ermee.

Last edited:
Reactions: kener
Status
Not open for further replies.