Definitely the same thing on Mi Mix 3Hello together, I have tried to enable "OK Google" on "MI8 EE / 8.12.7"
"System - Settings - Additional settings - Languages & Input - Input Methods / Google voice typing - Voice match"
I am able to setup "OK Google" (in german language or in english) but if I want to enable it after setup with "Access with voice match" the button will be a short time blue and then it is disabled (grey)
Anybody with the same problem or I am doing something wrong ? It seems the same problem like from "fmotta" & "japancakes"
After I have uninstalled Google Updates after the Setup the system asked for a pin. But the button is always grey / disabled
- I have uninstalled Google Updates from Playstore
- I have uninstalled / installed Google Assistent
- I have used other languages
- I have cleared the Google App Cache and deleted the data
- I have rebooted the phone
- I have looked if any permissions are missing
- It doesnt matter if "System - Settings - Additional settings- privacy - trusted Agents -> Smart Lock" is en- disabled
- In Google App - "Settings - Accounts & Privacy - Google activity controls - Voice & Audio Activity" is enabled
Perhaps here is a solution in the "Google Support" thread... you have to expand the next answers at the end of the page - more than 600
I have to leave now -> https://support.google.com/assistant/thread/223040
face unlock working fine here on Mi 8, just have little issues. but fixed with remove face data and re-add face data. then Working fine.Has the face unlock disappear on Mi8 in this last Update? My infrared doesent wake up
If the answer is yes, perfect.
If the answer is No, I have a problem ... xD
let me test properly, cause in miui gallery it play normally with slow mo effect, and I can edit it.Here it is recording normaly, when you play it on a PC it works properly, but when you play it on the gallery app it is very buggy...
Mi 8 working fine. Without any issues. But you should go to the assistant settings inside the Google app and not through the MIUI settings IMO. Also worth mentioning I'm using the Google app beta version. Google for how to participate in the beta program. Easy to do...Definitely the same thing on Mi Mix 3