Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 232 80.8%
  • NO

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the MIX 3 rom is compatible with all MIX 3 ? or not ? cause i want the MIX 3 forbidden city with 10Gb or ram but this rom will works please ?

For me MI8 not that bad. Better now I think.
10b6f5f9d5b62c290274412e320c2fad.jpg
36cd2a26b9283ad4fba54687c9796fa4.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Android system is at 43% on my MI8. I'm wondering why??? Same thing with the 8.11.30. Usually is like in your picture at 10/15%

Every week not new or fix okey you can find some but more problem. In the 1 week ago one the cell standby now the Android is draining my battery...what will be next week?? Interesting.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Battery drain also seems to be solved, almost 23 hours in now, less than 40% of battery used...

I really love this version!!!!
Keep up the great work!

Only 30 fps on regular recording and only 10 sec at 960 slow motion??
What're you guys doing with the camera?

Installed on my Mi Mix 3 over latest China stable, boots and seems to work.

One thing though: on china stable i think the home screen grid was 4x6. Could you add this option please? The icons are to much apart from ech other...

One thing though: on china stable i think the home screen grid was 4x6. Could you add this option please? The icons are to much apart from ech other...

Hello :) why this rom and not the stable please ? i will have the MIX 3 special soon and idk what rom to install lol

Battery was super for 3 days,
And today it started to drain like hell...
Before, and after...
e583680b7f021ba74ddb929a32a97e72.jpg
048a540cf19ee95c2a88a1ca40376af2.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hello :) why this rom and not the stable please ? i will have the MIX 3 special soon and idk what rom to install lol
Hi, this rom should be based on china stable. I like it more because the chinese bloatware is gone, google services work like they should, additional settings look nicer, more settings to chose, better language support (I'm swiss and use ä, ö and ü a lot, they just look strange on chinese rom).
I use this rom since my Mi3 and am happy overall :)

Two more things that don't work as well as on china stable:
Auto brightness (changes a lot)
Home screen layout now ok after clearing data from launcher...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dorcsi2000
Guys, good day everyone! I am the owner of Mi Max 3 and on the last ROM 8.12.6 i notice awful bug in the animation. I use different launchers (sorry but i really don't like stock) now is a nova launcher and when i return to my home screen all programs' icons are redrawn (maybe all screen). It can takes about 1 or sometime 2 seconds. I'm testing this bug in different launchers and this effect unfortunetly is reproduced again and again. Do you have any ideas how to fix this or do you have the same problems? It has started when i had flashed the latest version is based on Android 9. (full wipes doesn't fix it)

Thanks you in advance.

Guys, good day everyone! I am the owner of Mi Max 3 and on the last ROM 8.12.6 i notice awful bug in the animation. I use different launchers (sorry but i really don't like stock) now is a nova launcher and when i return to my home screen all programs' icons are redrawn (maybe all screen). It can takes about 1 or sometime 2 seconds. I'm testing this bug in different launchers and this effect unfortunetly is reproduced again and again. Do you have any ideas how to fix this or do you have the same problems? It has started when i had flashed the latest version is based on Android 9. (full wipes doesn't fix it)

Thanks you in advance.
Did you already exclude nova launcher from miui battery saver (no restriction) ? And enable autostart?

Did you already exclude nova launcher from miui battery saver (no restriction) ? And enable autostart?
Yes, application is locked, autostart is enabled, but even without this options launcher worked very well on the previous versions are based on Android 8.1. It seems like system reloads app or haven't enough resources at this moment.

I don't get it, now after just waking my phone the layout was changed to 4x6... This seems to be a bug on mi mix 3:
Screenshot_2018-12-11-23-09-22-130_com.miui.home.png

When will the 4G issue be addressed? With mobile data turned off, it still shows the 4g icon...
Mi8
This is correct, the 4G symbol means the 4G network is available. If the network is in use there will be 2 tiny arrows next to it.
So if you disable mobile data the 4G (or 3G or 2G) symbol will be visible to indicate there is possible connection. When actually connected to that network there will be the 2 tiny arrows next to it, which will turn grey to black if data is transferred...

Status
Not open for further replies.