Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Xiaomi.eu has no Oreo release for Mi5, so it cannot be that. Also on Mi Mix 2 the battery life is much better since going from Nougat to Oreo Android release.
Ok, so the user posted in the wrong thread. I got idle drain on Mi 6 though with Oreo. Nothing like it on Nougat.

Users Mi Max - Hydrogen, Redmi 3 - Ido, Redmi 4 - Prada and Mi4 Cancro
How works Xiaomi.eu 8.2.1 on this phones? Any bugs, issues? Apps not close sudenly?

On Redmi 4 - Prada it works fine, much better that "official" global beta. Up to now, I haven´t found any issue.

Reactions: zeork
Redmi 4X users. what TWRP version are you using now? I'm using 3.2.1-0 but I have an issue within twrp "reboot to recovery" - instead, it reboots to system.

Reactions: Valentina
On my MI5 everything as usually

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Seems to be an issue for some people, battery drain.

I too have fallen from 5 hours SOT to 4.

I have tried dalvik/cache clean and checked for wakelocks, all look fine from what I can tell.

Plus, overheating occurs a little more than before.

Maybe this version is more aggressive in terms of governor/kernel? Performance wise my Mi5 flies:)

Why there is not anymore screen on/off animation in new releases? it was really good thing :)
I miss it too , used it first on my old lg g3 who had several sreen off animations to choose from and i really got used to it.. And since they have removed it like 5 updates ago it would be fair that the developers also edit the first post and remove it from the features list of the xiaomi.eu roms so that the users dont expect something a feature in the rom that is not there..

Last edited by a moderator:
Redmi 4X users. what TWRP version are you using now? I'm using 3.2.1-0 but I have an issue within twrp "reboot to recovery" - instead, it reboots to system.

I use 3.0.3.0 (Cofface). With last versions I have a lot of issues.

Reactions: CyNote
On MiMix2 Android Auto don't work anymore from Oreo update.
Always show Red screen with Error 16....

Inviato dal mio MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have problems trying to pair Xiaomi Mi6 with Ford Bluetooth Voice Control on my Smax 2008, system is unable to see phone. Contrary, worked like a charm with my old Xiaomi Mi4.

I don't know whats happening.

Regards

Battery drain in my Mi 5S 4/32. And there is very slow T9 search in dialer. If you dial the name the number will be shown after 5-8 seconds maybe.

I miss it too , used it first on my old lg g3 who had several sreen off animations to choose from and i really got used to it.. And since they have removed it like 5 updates ago it would be fair that the developers also edit the first post and remove it from the features list of the xiaomi.eu roms so that the users dont expect something a feature in the rom that is not there..
It`s still present on android 6 devices, Mi4 and Redmi 3s both have screen of animation
Removed for N devices probably for some incompatibility

Seems to be an issue for some people, battery drain.

I too have fallen from 5 hours SOT to 4.

I have tried dalvik/cache clean and checked for wakelocks, all look fine from what I can tell.

Plus, overheating occurs a little more than before.

Maybe this version is more aggressive in terms of governor/kernel? Performance wise my Mi5 flies:)
Perhaps you're right. Everything is individually. I have had some issue on 8.1.25 after dirty update via app updater but after clean install (wipe cache, dalvik and system) it seems to be a good. On 8.2.1 is a good too. I know there are many people who not agree with me but it's so.

I have problems trying to pair Xiaomi Mi6 with Ford Bluetooth Voice Control on my Smax 2008, system is unable to see phone. Contrary, worked like a charm with my old Xiaomi Mi4.

I don't know whats happening.

Regards
Make clear data of Bluetooth and try again. Looking for more information how can pair with your car on the profile forum.
3a720b7edfee2c9ddddf7509c5055f8b.jpg

Redmi note 4x has a volume bug, when tilted the volume is shown too low that you cant tap and adjust the volume on screen:)
But I love this rom so keep it up guys:)
Hopefully this will be fix on march:)

Latest Red Wolf TWRP by Theam Ghost.

@Lihoj
What theme are you using?

Last edited:
Does it happen to you when you make a screenshot (from any application) to see the preview shake fast? Very fast...

I'm on 8.2.1 on Redmi4Prime

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have also a high Idle Power Drain with Mi Mix 2.

There are very often wakeup phases, also in the night. At least for me I could stop it by freezing (root + AppQuarantine) the Calendar App and the sync of the calendar with google. Of course thats only a temporary solution...

Greets,
Joerg

Hi Guys!!!
I ordered Redmi 5 Plus 32/3GB variant, this is a noob question but need to ask that can i flash this ROM via fastboot? because my phone isn't yet arrived and unlocked so i would want to use this beautiful ROM ASAP.
Thank You,

No, not via fastboot.

Unlock, install TWRP via fastboot, then boot into twrp and flash this ROM from TWRP.

No, not via fastboot.

Unlock, install TWRP via fastboot, then boot into twrp and flash this ROM from TWRP.
Ouch, you have killed his dream to have firmware from xiaomi.eu

Status
Not open for further replies.