Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to wipe System and reflash the rom to have it completely working with no issues? I don't have any issues but am just wondering if we need to wipe also System once every now and then.
No. Only if you get issues. :)

Reactions: CyNote
Do I need to wipe System and reflash the rom to have it completely working with no issues? I don't have any issues but am just wondering if we need to wipe also System once every now and then.

I thought system partition is always wiped automatically everytime we flash new ROM, that's the reason root and all system-related mods are lost.

Hi, sorry for newbie here, I'm looking to enble my XiaoMi Max Pro 64/128GB (Helium) to run with LTE Band 5 (850) Simcard, can this rom able to run it?
Need advise on this or which ROM can run for it, appreciate and thanks in advance.

Hi, sorry for newbie here, I'm looking to enble my XiaoMi Max Pro 64/128GB (Helium) to run with LTE Band 5 (850) Simcard, can this rom able to run it?
Need advise on this or which ROM can run for it, appreciate and thanks in advance.

The use of B5 for LTE is not ROM-dependant, it requires the correct RF Front-end filters (hardware) and the correct settings in the .qcn file. Some Xiaomi phones have the correct hardware, such as Mi5, I do not know about Mi Max Pro.

If you do a search on XDA-developer forums for enabling LTE bands (www.xda-developers.com), there is a mass of discussion on this topic.

Be warned though, playing around in the .qcn file is a fast-track to a "bricked" phone, so do not start if you are not fully prepared with tools and resources for a full recovery of a "brick".

Stable version MIUIv9.2 with error on Redmi 4x (santoni)
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No static method updateFloatWhiteList(Landroid/content/Context;Ljava/util/List;)V in class Lmiui/util/NotificationFilterHelper; or its super classes (declaration of 'miui.util.NotificationFilterHelper' appears in /system/framework/framework.jar:classes2.dex)
at com.android.systemui.statusbar.CloudDataHelper.updateFloatWhitelist(CloudDataHelper.java)
at com.android.systemui.statusbar.CloudDataHelper.updateAll(CloudDataHelper.java)
at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar$10.onChange(PhoneStatusBar.java)
at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.bindViews(PhoneStatusBar.java)
at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.start(PhoneStatusBar.java)
at com.android.systemui.SystemUIApplication.startServicesIfNeeded(SystemUIApplication.java)
at com.android.systemui.SystemUIApplication.startServicesIfNeeded(SystemUIApplication.java)
at com.android.systemui.SystemUIService.onCreate(SystemUIService.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap5(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

I don't know why but most of the " STABLES " roms from Xiaomi.EU that i've tried has some kind of bug worse than the weekly build...

Last edited:
Stable version MIUIv9.2 with error on Redmi 4x (santoni)
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No static method updateFloatWhiteList(Landroid/content/Context;Ljava/util/List;)V in class Lmiui/util/NotificationFilterHelper; or its super classes (declaration of 'miui.util.NotificationFilterHelper' appears in /system/framework/framework.jar:classes2.dex)
at com.android.systemui.statusbar.CloudDataHelper.updateFloatWhitelist(CloudDataHelper.java)
at com.android.systemui.statusbar.CloudDataHelper.updateAll(CloudDataHelper.java)
at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar$10.onChange(PhoneStatusBar.java)
at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.bindViews(PhoneStatusBar.java)
at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBar.start(PhoneStatusBar.java)
at com.android.systemui.SystemUIService.onCreate(SystemUIService.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap5(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

I don't know why but most of the " STABLES " roms from Xiaomi.EU that i've tried has some kind of bug worse than the weekly build...

how do you try the stable rom ? wiping also the data (resetting all the phone) ot just dirty flash ?

I didnt see it.

Thanks bro.

2nd post (hint : look at the lowest line)

Screenshot_2018_02_11_18_48_59_850_com_android_chrome.png

Anyone else facing battery drain on mi 5? @graw2 any progress on video clip edit (although picture edit uses the same filters and music files without problem, while editing video clips keeps popup info about cannot connecting network try again later) tnx in advance

yes on stable 9.2.1.0

Vcs poderia colocar a opção de poder usar o cartão de memória como memória interna, igual nos Android puro, ai sim a miui seria a melhor rom todos os temos

Hi,

Since I installed this rom, I think I have kernel issue. Only 35min screen on time and 89% battery left.
The kernel let the phone awake for at least 2 hours.
Is it possible to flash kernel only?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.