Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Force doze not working any more for me i think it doesn't stop sensors .
Those Who have idle battery drain try Franco's app Naptime works so nice, you need root. If you want i can post here my settings for maximize dozing time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-13-11-40-31-750_com.miui.securitycenter~01.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-13-11-40-31-750_com.miui.securitycenter~01.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 487
Hi, a have the last developer 8.2.1, but can not set livewallpaper, in the same firmware did not have in system app livewallpaperpicer.apk, how I can install it?. Sorry for my English.

waze stopped working, homescreen sometimes comes up very slowly. Trying to go back to 9.1 on mi mix 2 but this has led to a reboot loop. Reinstalling this got rid of all my contacts.

i know this is a noob question, i have the redmi 5 plus 4/64 variant, but i dont know what version of this rom should i download, can someone point me to the right path?

Mi5 Pro [128/4GB] ROM 8.2.1 MIUI 9.3

Tested battery drain on idle today (WiFi and LTE+), not used for calls or data, in 12 hours it dropped from 99% to 87%.

I have no special apps/settings to try and force longer battery life.

This ROM release seems one of the best I have used in 18 months for battery drain and lack of heating, both for the two Mi5's and Mi Mix 2 I use for measurements and testing.

Mi5 Pro [128/4GB] ROM 8.2.1 MIUI 9.3

Tested battery drain on idle today (WiFi and LTE+), not used for calls or data, in 12 hours it dropped from 99% to 87%.

I have no special apps/settings to try and force longer battery life.

This ROM release seems one of the best I have used in 18 months for battery drain and lack of heating, both for the two Mi5's and Mi Mix 2 I use for measurements and testing.

Compared with the last xiaomi.eu stable, how do you see the battery improvement?

Compared with the last xiaomi.eu stable, how do you see the battery improvement?
I have never used Stable releases, only Weekly Beta. The last two or three Weekly Beta releases have appeared to be better, probably in the order of 10-15% less drain than those releases from end of 2017.

I am not that fussy or concerned about battery usage or SOT, as my main use of my devices is in mobile phone network measurements, so the battery consumption can vary greatly from one day to the next.

Ouch, you have killed his dream to have firmware from xiaomi.eu

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
No dreams were killed in process of @MPC561 's answer because i am already using this beautiful ROM on my Note 4x & will surely use on my 5 Plus when it will arrive. Just Chill Man!!! :D

Reactions: Lihoj
Reactions: leechseed
Hi redmi 5 plus user latest beta. the screen is not responding sometimes.
Im playing moba and suddenly the screen stops responding.
I should turn it off/on for it to work again.
Is it a bug?

Make clear data of Bluetooth and try again. Looking for more information how can pair with your car on the profile forum.
3a720b7edfee2c9ddddf7509c5055f8b.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately it doesn't last for for long.
The Bluetooth is terribly bugged.

Last edited:
Hi guys, two questions. I have a Xiaomi mi 6

1- In the stable rom where i find the faceunlock
2- What is your opinion about the battery performance in this rom vs the global miui rom?

Thanks in advance.

I have broken my power and volume buttons when dropping my MI MAX, i wish to update, but i will be left with no root/superSU after updating through Mi update, as TWRP automatically reboots after installation, and this lets me keep my all my files, apps and settings the same. I want to be able to boot into recovery after the weekly update.

Does anybody know how i can overcome this issue, without...
1.Repairing my device. (Not an option at the moment)
2.Reinstalling the weekly update, (without using Mi update and restoring my apps with titanium backup. (Which will take a while)

Any help with my frustrating dilemma would be very welcome.

Thanx in advance...

I have broken my power and volume buttons when dropping my MI MAX, i wish to update, but i will be left with no root/superSU after updating through Mi update, as TWRP automatically reboots after installation, and this lets me keep my all my files, apps and settings the same. I want to be able to boot into recovery after the weekly update.

Does anybody know how i can overcome this issue, without...
1.Repairing my device. (Not an option at the moment)
2.Reinstalling the weekly update, (without using Mi update and restoring my apps with titanium backup. (Which will take a while)

Any help with my frustrating dilemma would be very welcome.

Thanx in advance...
download '' quick reboot ''app from playstore it is able to start recovery without using your buttons you must have root !!

download '' quick reboot ''app from playstore it is able to start recovery without using your buttons you must have root !!

Thank you for your quick response, however, as mentioned, i will be unable to boot back into recovery once i have updated with Mi update. I do have one of these apps you mention, but they only work with root.
So i will be unable to use my app to reboot into recovery to install superSU zip.
This is my dilemma...

Thank you for your quick response, however, as mentioned, i will be unable to boot back into recovery once i have updated with Mi update. I do have one of these apps you mention, but they only work with root.
So i will be unable to use my app to reboot into recovery to install superSU zip.
This is my dilemma...
Isn't TWRP able to install more then 1 file ? ,maybe someone nows and tried that maybe you can flash your rom and ad supersu to the install que of twrp

Isn't TWRP able to install more then 1 file ? ,maybe someone nows and tried that maybe you can flash your rom and ad supersu to the install que of twrp

Your correct, but when you update with Mi update, you have no option to que anything, it's just the updated Rom it will install, then Auto reboots without SU sadly. It would be nice if it would allow you to install after the Rom file. But the only way i could possibly update, and still be able to install Su, would be not to use Mi update, but then i would have the pain of reinstalling all my apps from TB and installng Nova launcher, backup, as well as the initial Mi settings. With Mi update, its all done for you.

I have heard there's problems with 3.2.10, but i'm using it and have no issues. But that is another issue altogether, and not what i'm asking about.

My issue is that i wont be able to boot into recovery after i update to this Weekly Rom version (using Mi update).
Mi update will of course work and boot me into TWRP, but once it has finished updating, it restarts your device automatically,
In my case, as i have no power or volume buttons atm (pictures below) i will be unable to flash SU from TWRP or even boot into Recovery.
The app i am using to boot me into recovery, when i need recovery for other reasons, or just simply reboot my device, is a Pro version. But most, if not all these type of apps need root to boot into recovery.
I have contacted the dev of the app im using to see if there may be a solution to my issue, and am waiting for a reply.
I just wanted to ask this thread, if anybody knew of a way round this frustrating issue. The only way i can actually get round it for now, is flash this Update from fresh, then flash SU, and restore all my apps with Titanium Backup, along with all the MIUI settings etc.. Not what i really want to do.

While i'm thinking of it, if anyone knows of a MIUI repair centre closest to the UK please link the info, as i want to get my Mi Max fixed asap.
Any and all help is very welcomed and very much appreciated.
TY..

Attachments

• IMG-20180119-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20180119-WA0005.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG-20180119-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20180119-WA0004.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG-20180119-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20180119-WA0003.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 514
  • IMG-20180119-WA0002.jpg