Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my mi6 is going well good rom. Just 2 issues.
Feels laggy compared to nougat, not a flagship experience. And standby drain: wakelocks in the night while I sleep.
No lag here but have the same drain during night. It's RCS Phone doing it for me. Same for you?

Gonna try and clear cache etc.. and see if it fixes itself.

Reactions: maker1611
I can't use otg lan to usb c.
Can you fix it, pls?
I configed in develop mode but can't use same.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-07-18-47-20-933_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-07-18-47-20-933_com.android.settings.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 389
Pardon me! Our Chinese comrades already celebrate their a New Year or preparing to it, don't wait a new rom?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Sorry to bother. But besides getting a double notification for WhatsApp, the sound is also double played now. My device is a Mi6.

And while on Android 7 I could last a day on a battery with listening to Spotify for a few hours and play some games, It lasts for halve a day on Android 8

Does anyone use this update with the Redmi 5 Plus? According to reddit flashing the official ROM will brick the phone. How about this ROM?

Does anyone use this update with the Redmi 5 Plus? According to reddit flashing the official ROM will brick the phone. How about this ROM?

If this was the case, I guess there are be people here that would have reported it by now, the update would have been deleted and/or a warning to not update to this version in the first post

As mention previously by another fellow member, overheating occurs in this version.

Other than that everything is fine. (Mi5 32)

Thank you for the update

It works like a charm on my Redmi 5 Plus!
Apart from the notification from Gmail, I resolved disinstalling the Gmail app and installing another app which works perfectly.
Fullscreen gestures is something that I will never do without anymore!

You should have that option since MIUI9 nougat update.
I know this option very well cos
First press vol up or down button and then turn on Silent mode toggle below:

View attachment 18227

After that you will get that option:

View attachment 18228
You should have that option since MIUI9 nougat update.

First press vol up or down button and then turn on Silent mode toggle below:

View attachment 18227

After that you will get that option:

View attachment 18228

I know this option very well cos i use it a lot. But with the last update it disappeared. I've tried to install rom again with wiping of cache and dalvik but no joy. Now when i press vol buttons i can only adjust the volume.

As mention previously by another fellow member, overheating occurs in this version.

Other than that everything is fine. (Mi5 32)

Thank you for the update
Although not as good as previous version, clearing cache and dalvik somehow solved the overheating problem

Reactions: Nexusslcd
New china stable for mi5 is avalaible:
V9.2.2.0.NAACNEK

Please can release it?

Very thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: cr4ck
On my mi6 is going well good rom. Just 2 issues.
Feels laggy compared to nougat, not a flagship experience. And standby drain: wakelocks in the night while I sleep.
same with me
When you go see the battery use of "Google play services" you will see a high value of battery used.
Overheating is a problem too

Attachments

• 27951048_1602862016471666_960360629_o.png
    27951048_1602862016471666_960360629_o.png
    182.8 KB · Views: 350
Xiaomi mi6 Lag dissappeared After reboot :D.
And standby drain is ok now, i switch to 3g only at home (Poor 4g reception), using force doze (root app, i used to lose 10-15 or more overnight and now its 4-5) and froze some apps like Google now and maps.
Just one small issue its double whatsapp notifications, but i can live with it

Status
Not open for further replies.