Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy global stable 9.2.2.0 Mi 4c
Screenshot_2018-02-08-20-55-00-482_com.miui.bugreport.png

so? you didn't do factory reset when you did downgrade from weekly to stable..

Dear all,

I want to buy the Xiaomi Mi 5S 128GB/4GB model. Is it compatible with your eu rom for 5S?

Thank you!

Is anyone else having problems with using NFC payments after the update to Oreo? I have a Mix 2 which had no problems with paying using my bank's mobile app prior to the update, but since updating to Oreo it no longer works.
When I tap my phone on a card terminal, it seems to detect the phone's NFC chip, but it is not recognizing the 'card' (HCE). This results in the terminal removing the contactless payment option and requests for the card to be inserted or swiped instead.

Has anyone come across this behavior and/or know how to fix it?

Redmi 3: from the Google account do not load data about the birthdays of contacts into Calendar, there is no synchronization

Last edited:
Is anyone else having problems with using NFC payments after the update to Oreo? I have a Mix 2 which had no problems with paying using my bank's mobile app prior to the update, but since updating to Oreo it no longer works.
When I tap my phone on a card terminal, it seems to detect the phone's NFC chip, but it is not recognizing the 'card' (HCE). This results in the terminal removing the contactless payment option and requests for the card to be inserted or swiped instead.

Has anyone come across this behavior and/or know how to fix it?

Tested. Contactless payment works fine here with Oreo.

Try/check the following:

1. Switch to Embedded secure element and switch back to HCE wallet
2. Tap & Pay > Payment default: must be selected banking contacless payment mobile app what you use
3. Tap & Pay > Use default: must be selected "Always"
4. Enable autostart for your contacless payment mobile app
5. Enable all permission for your contacless payment mobile app
6. Choose "no restriction" in battery saver options for your contacless payment mobile app

Redmi 3: from the Google account do not load data about the birthdays of contacts into Calendar, there is no synchronization
Install Google Calendar and check options there. Then, they will be available on Mi Calendar too

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Still draining battery overnight on Mi6. Not during day. May be DND-mode that I use. Will use flight mode tonight and see if it will stop. If not I'll probably flash MIUIPro.

It is however a well known issue with Oreo 8.0, not 8.1.

Install Google Calendar and check options there. Then, they will be available on Mi Calendar too
Yes I know. However, only the way to fix the situation when the original application does not work correctly. If someone installs this firmware from scratch, then he should know that there is such a problem with the calendar.

Have this problem when upgrading to 8.2.8 so be aware (or not... Could be only for me)
ad7041a23f38e41096321d6afa7e23bb.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Still drain. From 100% to 95% in only 5 minutes. The battery seams to stabilize arround de 85%-80% and do it just well... 4'30h of shot.
Just root your phone and install force doze. Your standby drain will be awesome, mine is. Force doze has whitelist for whatsapp, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.