Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This update has more flaws than the previous ones, as it may be, hahaha. And that they have had some weeks of rest ,@ingbrzy to be able to do the version 2 of ROMs to correct faults, since we have not updated them for weeks and it is worse than the previous ones

Last edited:
Cannot disable search swipe up gesture on the desktop.
Please tell me how to do this. (mi5, eu rom 8.3.1)

Last edited:
I have the feeling that my mi mix 2 runs slowly with the last update

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

hello guys .. I read on miui.it that from the release 8.3.1 on a 7.0 basis the theme application is no longer installed ... is it true ??

thank you and sorry for the english

Reactions: MeiGuddet and graw2
Updated MI5 from 8.1.25 to 8.3.2 Oreo and i have an issue with proximity sensor
- when i want to unlock as soon as i touch the screen I have a message " Do not cover proximity sensor area" and I have to press Vol+ & Back,
being able to enter my pin code
View attachment 18347
- If I made a phone call, screen turrn black, same thing if I answer a phone call
If someone know how to deactivate that sensor ? or another idea ?
I think flash back a Nougat rom is not possible... or is it ?

Edit: I don't have anything in front of that sensor of course, neither my fingers or a protective screen :)

I don't have that issue maybe because I did changeover to Oreo with clean install...

Reactions: thundera
I was on latest Mix 2 Nougat Rom, installed TWRP 3.2.1.0 and after that 8.1.18 (Oreo). Works fine. After that I tried to flash 8.3.1, but after installation and reboot I got the error report "Application extension service was ended" or something like that. I wasn't able to confirm this error report. So I had to reboot to twrp to install 8.1.18 again.

Does anyone know the problem and can help me?

do not go camera apk *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, fv5 ... failure after failure go update, what a shame , un mix2

I'm on 8.3.1 and on my Redmi 4X (Santoni) whenever I want to choose a ringtone or a message notification sound it opens themes and not ringtone selection...

Reactions: MFalorca
Well let's say it's one of the worstest ROM I've ever read about. To many things don't work as expected . . . Hope next update will solve all known issues until then better wait to update/upgrade.

Reactions: Prime4
Status
Not open for further replies.