Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, You have than FDD-LTE ( Unicom) and of corse TD-LTE(but in Yours country in this mode support only 2G) but its not official, its extra add from devs.
Official Mi5C support only China Mobile TD-LTE and this phone is only for China.
You buy this phone to yours own risk. They dont sell this phone Official outside China.They sell this phone only in China and only for China Mobile.
Its very small chance to fix this issue by devs, because no one in China Mobile dont have this issue. Even in Europe users dont Yours issue.

Oh, ok, but when I use MIUI 8 (OS: Marshmellow), that sim card is work without any problem/issues (random rebooting), so when I upgrade to MIUI 9, that issue (random reboot) is coming to my mi5c. So what do you think? is still not supporting band or else?

Hi, since I updated my Kate from MIUI 8 to 9 I often get the notification "No internet connection", see image attached. Mostly it occurs after waking the device up.

I use AFWall+ firewall. How can I get rid of this notification?

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 452
Oh, ok, but when I use MIUI 8 (OS: Marshmellow), that sim card is work without any problem/issues (random rebooting), so when I upgrade to MIUI 9, that issue (random reboot) is coming to my mi5c. So what do you think? is still not supporting band or else?
I dont know, what version Miui 8? Stable? Dev? Stable 8.1.10.0 or newer?
8.1.10.0 and older have another issue example very slow 3G like 2G, speed. Newer Miui 8 and Miui 9 have normal speed 3G and 4G.
I dont have issue with restart phone when i o. 4G, on Miui 9 and Miui 8.
Probably its a bug, but China users, devs not have this issue, like many another bugs from us. Its poor chance to fix many bugs on this phone.
Faster this phone get Android 8 or 9 than They fix issue on this phone from users outside China.

I dont know, what version Miui 8? Stable? Dev? Stable 8.1.10.0 or newer?
8.1.10.0 and older have another issue example very slow 3G like 2G, speed. Newer Miui 8 and Miui 9 have normal speed 3G and 4G.
I dont have issue with restart phone when i o. 4G, on Miui 9 and Miui 8.
Probably its a bug, but China users, devs not have this issue, like many another bugs from us. Its poor chance to fix many bugs on this phone.
Faster this phone get Android 8 or 9 than They fix issue on this phone from users outside China.

From the first & last MIUI 8 ver with marshmellow os is working fine, no error but it always give a pop up to sign in a network.
And is not only user mi5c who using Telkomsel (Indonesia) had this issue but there many country had this issue too, like Myanmar, Russian, and Singapore.

Reactions: hblek
I have the same problem. When I try to install 8.0 on Mi Note 2 TWRP gives an error (This rom is for Scorpio devices, this device is a " ").
I don't see how we could update TWRP since the latest version under the TWRP download link is from november 2016.

Could try this however: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi...overy-twrp-3-2-0-0-touch-recovery-mi-t3713441
I assume they tested it with the old twrp, but do not read how to install it here either. I have tried it a few times but I can not get 8.0 on it

why not explain how to install oreo 8.0 on the mi note 2.
twrp does not work is also a version of 2016 and since then no longer updated. can someone here explain step by step how to install oreo 8.

thank you in advance.

Hi to all,

Any idea to install android 8 on Mi Note 2 Global ?

The downloaded rom doesn't work for me, TWRP issue...

Many thanks
You MIGHT need TWRP 3.2.1 for Oreo on MI Note 2. Problem with that version is the encryption yes/no choice that completely wipes your storage. I'm waiting for a OTG cable to make a backup to usb stick first.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi Note 2 met Tapatalk

Redmi3 (HM3) Polish. Quick test:
1. Can't search in settings - after clicking search bar system is going back to home screen
2. Cant send email with attachment - after clicking new email then attachment icon system is going back to main screen (Inbox)

Redmi 3 Pro here (Language PT-PT)
same bug with 'search' in 'Settings'
Can't reproduce error #2 (i don't use phone for sending/receiving email)

Works fine on HM4X.
Camera looks better
Mi Browser improved
Patch level 2018-02-01

Thanks!

I have the same problem. When I try to install 8.0 on Mi Note 2 TWRP gives an error (This rom is for Scorpio devices, this device is a " ").
I don't see how we could update TWRP since the latest version under the TWRP download link is from november 2016.

Could try this however: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi...overy-twrp-3-2-0-0-touch-recovery-mi-t3713441

Psy_Man made an update v2. I have it on my mi note 2 since one week now. I am still on 9.5.1.0 eu stable. You can find the link and details in https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi...overy-twrp-3-2-0-0-touch-recovery-mi-t3713441

Optionally you can install it with adb sideload direct from your pc with twrp adb sideload option active.

Is this update available via OTA?
In the version of MIUI.eu 8.3.8 I can not use the store to download themes

How can I deactivate the search in gallery?
I know that is a experimental function but don't remember where to deactivate...

Status
Not open for further replies.