Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I skip this week but the continuos notifications from update app are so boring :D

Iirc, You can turn the notification off in Updater app.

i don't know why but my dirty-flash install of 8.3.15 over 8.3.8 on my max 2 started and ended flawlessly. no hiccups of any sort whatsoever. if it matters, i got the file from androidfilehost this time instead of from sourceforge which is my favorite site. working good nicely so far. knock on wood......

Did you have Magisk installed when upgrading?

Last edited:
On my Mi Mix 2, sent voice messages in WhatsApp are very quiet. Received voice messages are normal. The microphone is ok, I tested it.
Does anyone have this problem or a solution for me?

Hello,
i have the same problem in Mix 2 with whatsapp beta 2.18.86 but in Telegram also same problem.
Bug or solutions?
Thanks and Rgds

Attachments

• 111332a1qxa67mfxq7myqz.png.thumb.jpg
    111332a1qxa67mfxq7myqz.png.thumb.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 420
Hello,
i have the same problem in Mix 2 with whatsapp beta 2.18.86 but in Telegram also same problem.
Bug or solutions?
Thanks and Rgds

I have no idea if this is the problem, but do look at Settings/System apps/Recorder.

Recording type in my Mi Mix1 has four choices:

Music, Voice, Interview, HD

Last edited:
Reactions: Davide P.
Since the last three updates a lot of my installed games and apps have been just disappearing, and now with this version, Instagram has disappeared and I can't even reinstall it, google play gives an installation error and when I try to install the .apk file it says "app not installed"
anyone has a fix for this issue? this is driving me crazy.

(Redmi Note 4 MTK)

@ingbrzy
happened also with Redmi Note 3 Pro /kenzo, just upgraded to 8.3.15 and some apps disappered like mx player, friendly for fb, all apps installed from .apk (not playstore), can not reinstall and Titanium backup showed these apps as removed (the app name was crossed), and nothing i can do about it, upgrade so many times, never happened before.

Edit : tried deleting these missing apps folder in File Manager (/data/app/), Titanium Backup doesn't show these app anymore, but still can't install these apps...

Last edited:
Error when download xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_V9.5.3.0.NCHCNFA_v9-7.1.zip via OTA (MD5 does not match)
Error when download via android file host. (see below)
upload_2018-3-18_15-8-0.png

I TRY to instal new rom oreo Mi note 2
its give me Erorr 7
what is the problem
its the same pro in globerom
and xiaomi eu

good morning people
I updated the twrp to 3.2.1 because I read that it is necessary to update to oreo in MI NOTE 2. But it gives me problems.
To begin, he asks for a password.
If I give cancel it does not detect any internal storage.
It also does not let me make wipes I miss several errors.
What I can do???

After I flashed 8.3.15 on my Mi6, I rebooted the phone and was ok.
I returned to twrp to flash magisk, i wiped cache and dalvik, reboot and remains stuck on logo Mi.. what can i do ?

Attention - still a big battery drain on MI5s on all 8.3.x ROMS so far. And when reverting lower to 8.3 you will receive the system.ui bug what will mean: wipe your data.

ye
good morning people
I updated the twrp to 3.2.1 because I read that it is necessary to update to oreo in MI NOTE 2. But it gives me problems.
To begin, he asks for a password.
If I give cancel it does not detect any internal storage.
It also does not let me make wipes I miss several errors.
What I can do???
yes i have the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.