8.3.29 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TWRP recovery mode > install > select install image > browse twrp.img > choose recovery partition

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Sorry but I only get the 4 choices listed in my previous post. So I can see recovery but not recovery partition.
Perhaps I don't understand because of my bad English.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sorry but I only get the 4 choices listed in my previous post. So I can see recovery but not recovery partition.
Choose recovery, because TWRP is a recovery.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
Recovery = recovery partition

It asks which partition do you want to install on.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Looping
CHANGELOG 8.3.29

System
Optimization - System-level adjustment for alarms, messages, and notifications (03-29)
Fix - Camera crashed in some cases (03-29)
Fix - Couldn't connect to several Bluetooth devices (03-29)

Themes
Optimization - Themes are adjusted for 18:9 screens (03-27)

Web Apps
Optimization - Direct apps are called Quick apps now (03-26)
New - Shortcut for Split screen in Recents (03-28)

Alarm
Fix - Alarm clock doesn't work [MI6] (03-28)

Wi-Fi
Fix - Cannot connect to Wi-Fi [HMNote4X] (03-27)

Android 8.0 RELEASED for MIMIX, MINote2, MI5.. (Update TWRP to 3.2.1.0 before install)

RELEASED 8.3.29 v2
- Fixed YellowPage app crash for some users

When will it be available version based on android 8.0 oreo for MI 5x?

Reactions: Adrix
Hello! I would like to know that 8.3.29 V2 is already applicable to third-party themes. Have anyone tried it? thanks for the reply.

Mi4 - Cancro
Anyone here have notifications dissapear like in Gmail app?

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através do Tapatalk

I can not boot to twrp from stable 9.5.4. Anyone help me. I unlocked bootloader, flash twrp ok but i can not boot to twrp.

I have made a clean installation cache / dalvin / system / internal memory and I have installed the ROM using USB but I still have problems with the rotation and the proximity sensor 8.3.29 v2 aver if they can solve this problem

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

I have made a clean installation cache / dalvin / system / internal memory and I have installed the ROM using USB but I still have problems with the rotation and the proximity sensor 8.3.29 v2 aver if they can solve this problem

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

What is version your TWRP ?

Can someone explain to me why the battery life is getting worse each rom and where it's finally decent to okay the next update washes that all away. Smh.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Arni69 and Valko67
Try go to Mi Cloud and remove your device from your mi account
hello , i have looking to do that but aunt find a way to remove my account , i even than wipe , cache ,dalvik,,data, and even Vendor and hole storage , different times , and boot's up like the same way , and stay shortly after the reboot stock on this login page , say there is no connection , wile sms notification sounds up , but can't quite this damn page :-(

Can someone explain to me why the battery life is getting worse each rom and where it's finally decent to okay the next update washes that all away. Smh.

Yes , that really very good question ,and whas also asking me same thing , at first my Note 2 , on android 6.0 it hold or two days , on android 7.0 it drains out in one day and with last update it was many wurst , and drops very quickly without many uses and only hold for half day , i take one screen shot but can't access my phone or even the cloud anymore , so i take some little rest , cos takes me the hole night without success , think i will have to go back on the stock fassboot recovery , Or ......do someone have a request or suggestion for me ?

Possibly that your battery is failing?

I have been using these ROM's for nearly two years, on two Mi5's and more recently also a Mix2 - have seen battery life vary, but in general terms the Oreo ROM's have been no better or worse than the MM or N series ROM's.

How you use you device and settings you have may impact battery performance.

Currently my Mix2 gets 20+ hours usage from a single charge, with a mixture of 2.4GHz WiFi, LTE/LTE+, use as a hotspot for 2-3 hours a day, no games, numerous voice calls and SMS's during the day.

Reactions: cobben
Yes , that really very good question ,and whas also asking me same thing , at first my Note 2 , on android 6.0 it hold or two days , on android 7.0 it drains out in one day and with last update it was many wurst , and drops very quickly without many uses and only hold for half day , i take one screen shot but can't access my phone or even the cloud anymore , so i take some little rest , cos takes me the hole night without success , think i will have to go back on the stock fassboot recovery , Or ......do someone have a request or suggestion for me ?
Two or three ROMs back I could spotify, fb, call text and mail half day with battery left on the night after work now it feels very drainey and I need to charge almost half way thru

Reactions: Valko67
Say, is your Oreo schedule tied to Xiaomi's one, or are you upgrading devices to Oreo on your own?
Thx for reply:)

hello , i have looking to do that but aunt find a way to remove my account , i even than wipe , cache ,dalvik,,data, and even Vendor and hole storage , different times , and boot's up like the same way , and stay shortly after the reboot stock on this login page , say there is no connection , wile sms notification sounds up , but can't quite this damn page :-(

Go : https://i.mi.com
Login, then view devices, select your device, delete.

Reactions: Valko67
Status
Not open for further replies.