8.3.29 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone is sis showing "mobile data has run out" and i cant use it it anymore

Mi6 here.

All the data settings tgat could do this are disabled.

Any tips?

because the screen rotation and the proximity sensor are still not working 8.3.29 v2

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Its good to upgrade from 8.3.8 to this version for redmi note 4x aka Mido? 8.3.8 to much drain baterry

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

I have a Redmi Note 5 China, unlocked bootloader. I have a dumb question.

I live in China and I'm waiting for the Global ROM from miui.com but it's taking ages.
I've just discovered this .eu community and found the ROM that I'm downloading right now. Pretty awesome I have to say.

I understand that the ROM is optimized for Europe. Do you suggest me to install this one and forget about the Global ROM of miui.com even if I live in China? Is there a reason why I shouldn't install this one and wait for miui.com global version?

Thanks for your great work.

Redmi Note 5 China version just got released 2 weeks ago, 2 weeks is not really 'ages', are you sure it's the RN5 China version?

RN5 China's camera is different than that of Redmi Note 5 Pro (Indian version), but they are using the same ROM?

Hi this update for Mi Note 3 (jason) it's a crap because the miui stock camera quality sucks and most apps freeze or force closing...

Hi this update for Mi Note 3 (jason) it's a crap because the miui stock camera quality sucks and most apps freeze or force closing...

Works fine for me, including Mi camera app.
No force closings.

Try clearing data in all FC apps, or perhaps just reboot several times.

After changing region county it's becoming default to Poland after reboot. Is that normal?

In Global Rom, inside the Gallery, there is an option to edit videos with filters.
In Xiaomi.Eu Rom I couldn't use this because
"Couldn't download, check network setting and try again" prompted...
Any solution to use this like in global?
7afda2059c643facf5f83bf532bceaf7.jpg

Tested with VPN Hong Kong, also "couldn't download"...

Last edited:
Hi all. To upgrade my MI5, I've to upgrade TWRP. When I follow the link to download TWRP, I get a page with a lot of different TWRP to download. For my MI5, what is the good one please? I think Gemini is good but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance.

Hi all. To upgrade my MI5, I've to upgrade TWRP. When I follow the link to download TWRP, I get a page with a lot of different TWRP to download. For my MI5, what is the good one please? I think Gemini is good but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance.
Read first post. Mi5 / Mi5 Pro = Codename Gemini

Reactions: Looping
Redmi Note 5 China version just got released 2 weeks ago, 2 weeks is not really 'ages', are you sure it's the RN5 China version?

RN5 China's camera is different than that of Redmi Note 5 Pro (Indian version), but they are using the same ROM?

I Have redmi note 5 chine version
Snapdragon 636 Octa Core 1.8GHz
12.0MP + 5.0MP dual camera (rear)
13.0MP camera(front)
Full HD+ 5.99
codename whyred
Install terminal emulator app and ceck

yes the rom is young but all work with some lags

CHANGELOG 8.3.29

System
Optimization - System-level adjustment for alarms, messages, and notifications (03-29)
Fix - Camera crashed in some cases (03-29)
Fix - Couldn't connect to several Bluetooth devices (03-29)

Themes
Optimization - Themes are adjusted for 18:9 screens (03-27)

Web Apps
Optimization - Direct apps are called Quick apps now (03-26)
New - Shortcut for Split screen in Recents (03-28)

Alarm
Fix - Alarm clock doesn't work [MI6] (03-28)

Wi-Fi
Fix - Cannot connect to Wi-Fi [HMNote4X] (03-27)

Android 8.0 RELEASED for MIMIX, MINote2, MI5.. (Update TWRP to 3.2.1.0 before install)

RELEASED 8.3.29 v2
- Fixed YellowPage app crash for some users
can not log in to mi account , blocked by starup showing page with " this device is locked and when i push on activate this device and set my code it show that it can't connect to the network and cant remove the page or settings

can not log in to mi account , blocked by starup showing page with " this device is locked and when i push on activate this device and set my code it show that it can't connect to the network and cant remove the page or settings
have Note 2 and came rom miui V9 7.0

I Have redmi note 5 chine version
Snapdragon 636 Octa Core 1.8GHz
12.0MP + 5.0MP dual camera (rear)
13.0MP camera(front)
Full HD+ 5.99
codename whyred
Install terminal emulator app and ceck

yes the rom is young but all work with some lags

Did you wipe cache and dalvik after install?

Reactions: Valko67
ooooh , ....No , i didn't i did it before install the Rom Magisk in TWRP , may that why , thanks dear JoeGage for the hint , will let you now it i am getting back in to my Note 2
i have done this but bootup the same way , have no time to set up my wifi connection and immediately this screen appears back again , and have seen there is just above the "This device is locked " on the symbol of the slot or lock symbol and when i hit it some like then times there is series o Nr'sss apairing ???

CHANGELOG 8.3.29

System
Optimization - System-level adjustment for alarms, messages, and notifications (03-29)
Fix - Camera crashed in some cases (03-29)
Fix - Couldn't connect to several Bluetooth devices (03-29)

Themes
Optimization - Themes are adjusted for 18:9 screens (03-27)

Web Apps
Optimization - Direct apps are called Quick apps now (03-26)
New - Shortcut for Split screen in Recents (03-28)

Alarm
Fix - Alarm clock doesn't work [MI6] (03-28)

Wi-Fi
Fix - Cannot connect to Wi-Fi [HMNote4X] (03-27)

Android 8.0 RELEASED for MIMIX, MINote2, MI5.. (Update TWRP to 3.2.1.0 before install)

RELEASED 8.3.29 v2
- Fixed YellowPage app crash for some users
-- sir how to download the new version twrp 3.2.1.0 for mi mix, im using only the mod of mrraines twrp

Status
Not open for further replies.