8.3.29 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plzz any guide on this? Im lost now with tbis Android 8.0 because its only in the beta version why not in stable? And then next week still only in beta version again?
Stable versions are the result of Beta weekly releases being tested, improved and corrected through the use of members in the forum.

Don't expect a "stable" release for quite a few weeks. Normally the features for Stable are 6-8 weeks behind the weekly Beta releases.

Bug report for MIX on 8.3.29
Fullscreen mode for selected apps while buttons mode is selected doesnt work (on any app)

Stable versions are the result of Beta weekly releases being tested, improved and corrected through the use of members in the forum.

Don't expect a "stable" release for quite a few weeks. Normally the features for Stable are 6-8 weeks behind the weekly Beta releases.

Last week there was already Android 8.0 for MI5 in beta. And this week again in beta.
Im just curious when they gonna release a stable version of 8.0 and keep it upgraded.
So far im sticking with 7.0.

Thank you for your explanation i appreciate it. I'm already on the stable version of Android 7.0 im gonna wait for stable 8.0.

Mi Note 3 jason seems ok on 8.3.29.
Flashed together with camera2.api and Dolby Atmos zips, simple wipe.
I used Redwolf TWRP.
Both *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and Mi camera apps still work, Google still better.

This is possibly my wife's phone to be, or else perhaps the Mi Note 2 (her choice), so will not be tested thoroughly before after Easter.

Last week there was already Android 8.0 for MI5 in beta. And this week again in beta.
Im just curious when they gonna release a stable version of 8.0 and keep it upgraded.
So far im sticking with 7.0.

Thank you for your explanation i appreciate it. I'm already on the stable version of Android 7.0 im gonna wait for stable 8.0.
You need to wait approx. 2 months for first Oreo based stable release for Mi5

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Bug report for MIX on 8.3.29
if you have PiP and you are connected via usb to pc and you try to configure the connection type of the usb while at home screen, screen becomes black.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-30-17-35-19-458_com.android.settings[1].png
    Screenshot_2018-03-30-17-35-19-458_com.android.settings[1].png
    251.9 KB · Views: 398
Second week on Oreo, so far nothing critical found. Using company encryption policy and all the rest pretty smooth

Reactions: Mahmoudinos
Follow this steps in this order (it is the same what I did when I switched to Oreo) :

1. Install official TWRP recovery 3.2.1-1 (if you already have it then skip this step)
2. Boot to TWRP recovery (and stay in recovery mode until step 8)
3. Wipe > Advanced Wipe: Wipe -Dalvik/ART Cache, -Cache, -System, -Data, -Internal Storage
4. Wipe: Format Data
5. Reboot to TWRP recovery
6. Copy latest Oreo rom.zip from PC to internal storage
7. Install rom.zip
8. Reboot to system

It results in perfectly clean installation, will not remain any leftover from previous system.

If you still have proximity sensor issue then try without any screen protector.
you dont flash any firmware before the oreo?

my device always have the proximity sensor issue since ver. 8.3.8 if i didn't flash 8.1.4 firmware first

You need to wait approx. 2 months for first Oreo based stable release for Mi5

Thank you for the response!
Now i know what to do and stick with 7.0 im still learning on miui. And dont want to crash my phone with the beta versions. Sometimes its a lot of work .

Hi everyone, how to update .22 with this without data wipe if I have magisk installed? I tried many things but nothing seems to work, and I didn't find anything on Google. Thank you in advance

As for the previous release on Redmi Note 4X there is a problem with Google Chrome. When I open a page and then I rotate my phone the page crashes and I have to refresh it. The same problem appears when I scroll fast a page. I suggest to return to 8.3.15 version for Redmi Note 4X users.
MIUI problem, it's the same situation with official global dev

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.