8.3.29 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whyred build (HMNote5Pro) is the first laggy build I ever used from EU on any device. (8.3.29)

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

You have to update the recovery. You most likely are on MrRaines one, while you have to use the modified 3.2.1 version, search for twrp-3.2.1-raupe-blunden-15.1-vendor-fstab.img and install via fastboot, then flash the rom
I found the solution in the youtube... Succeeded.. need to delete the 2 lines in the updater script file. Thanks.

Screenshot_2018-03-30-15-31-33-782_com.miui.home.png

On mi max 32gb today build

I'm afraid to flash this to my mi5s. Are the battery drainage problems solved? Device getting hot? Android system using too much battery ?

Any feedback on Capricorn device will be welcomed.
So far so good, but only on first charging cycle so hard to tell. Flashed it this morning 6 or so hours ago. 85% at reboot, now on 57%. No overheating as yet. Last week even podcasting had it hot as hell. Cautiously optimistic, even tho Andriod system is still greedy.
3c59a18878f3ddc974d54243a84cfab7.jpg
5dfcc479efe8d7eec64cf70d6bb0b2bf.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Reactions: kamelot
Go to calendar-> add event. Put some text and select "All day". When press "All day" the from and to change to Dec 31, 1969. WTF?!?!?!?! Press date and select correct day. Now its from and to the same. Change reminders to "No reminders". Now to is +1 (sometimes +2, or +3) day.
Internet browser don't delete form data even you clear all data. :|
which language? its translation issue.. report it to your language repository..

Final bug report of 8.3.29 on MIX, going back to 8.5.4.0 stable:
I cleaned installed no root.

Bugs:
1. Using full screen gestures the whole system becomes very buggy and laggy.
2. The lock screen is very very very laggy. Try to move to the fast options on the left and go back and the whole thing becomes laggy as hell. Accessing camera throught lock screen is impossible as the phone cant connect to the camera and it says reboot to try again.
3. Full screen options for apps do not work at all.
4. When you use your usb cable to PC and PiP on homescreen the screen becomes black.
5. Battery drains like hell.
6. After reboot loading everything takes a very long time to load.
7. The whole interface/system is very very laggy.
8. The phone is a bit hot near proximity sensor.
9. No option for notifications snoozing.
10. The notifications sound is choppy cause of system laggs.

Thanks for this rom and ill be back to 8.0 when it will be stable enough.

Have a great day and please fix these bugs OP.

Reactions: cobben
you dont flash any firmware before the oreo?

my device always have the proximity sensor issue since ver. 8.3.8 if i didn't flash 8.1.4 firmware first
xiaomi.eu builds are standalone builds no need to have any previous build

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

A few hours ago I took a quick look at the table in first post: It got a good bit smaller (last week's one has been updated, too).
And now my ido is the last remaining device with an old Android base (i. e. 5.1). That makes me a little bit nervous :confused:.

Last edited:
Redmi 3 Pro (Ido) updated.
So far so good...
Bug in Search inside Settings is gone!
To bad that problem with going to Recovery from Updater App never got solved and i still have to use button combination.

Xiaomi.eu Devs keep up the good work!!

If you are a Mi6 user, install Arnova v7-beta9.
Change camera resolution to 16:9 or you get blackscreen regardless you have the lib fixes or not :)
I have the lib fixes im using a *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod on 8.3.22 but blur effect doesnt work at rear cam. I will try that mod.

I noticed there is no android 7 rom for note 2 anymore. The android 8 rom does not work well on my phone.

xiaomi.eu builds are standalone builds no need to have any previous build

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I've noticed while perusing odd threads in XDA that some folks have had problems with "persist.img", affecting sensors, and with the "efs" partition, affecting radio settings, IMEI, etc.

How are these thingies related to a Xiaomi.eu rom?

1. Not at all, completely outside?

2. Part of, I.e. replaced everytime you flash a rom?

Obviously the IMEI are unique to each phone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.