8.3.29 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rotation and the proximity sensor do not work either in this update hopefully for the next solve this Xiaomi mi5 oreo

Hi, i have Xiaomi MI6, before OREO Xiaomi.eu ROMS i can use Apps like -Icon Changer- to make my shortcuts of Apps changing name and icon with this App, now with OREO i cant, i try like 10 apps for create shortcuts with custom icons and name and dont work any of them in Oreo, any idea how to solve that? Any app with Oreo compatibility? Thanks, I have last 8.3.29

the rotation and the proximity sensor do not work either in this update hopefully for the next solve this Xiaomi mi5 oreo

On my Mi5 all work.. Maybe, you should do the calibration in the service menu (*#*#6484#*#*) or reset to factory settings from the phone settings.

wayred ITA 8.3.29

rom don't workshop sell

com.android.phone crash

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "54,15"
at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(FloatingDecimal.java:2043)
at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.parseDouble(FloatingDecimal.java:110)
at java.lang.Double.parseDouble(Double.java:539)
at com.longcheer.service.DeviceInfoPool.switchStorage(DeviceInfoPool.java:431)
at com.longcheer.service.DeviceInfoPool.getRom(DeviceInfoPool.java:425)
at com.longcheer.service.DeviceInfoPool$1.handleMessage(DeviceInfoPool.java:136)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:139)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:68)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:335)

Hi everyone, I have a question.

On the ROM Redmi 5 plus xiaomi.eu are there the same frequencies as the global ROM (GSM Band 2/3/5/8
WCDMA Band 1/2/5/8
FDD-LTE Band 1/3/4/5/7/8/20
TDD-LTE Band 38/40)

because on the non-global official ROM there is no B20.

@ingbrzy
I was looking for scenes under battery settings. Look what it brings up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-31-04-47-11-118_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-31-04-47-11-118_com.android.settings.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 431
Guys, I noticed that the temperature is at rest in the area of 33-35 degrees, when using the browser, whatsapp,Viber and e.t.c grows to 40 degrees !! and this is without games and video!!!!!o_Oo_Oo_O ... VERY VERY FRIENDING !!! Who thinks about it?

Can somebody please tell me if notifications have been adjourned and made expandable with a single touch like on Android stock?
I'm actually using Resurrection Remix and I would like to come back to xiaomi.eu...

afaik, no AOSP notification style in China ROM yet, Xiaomi.eu is based on China ROM so no AOSP notification style.

But depend on your device, you can flash Global ROM MiuiSystemUI port to have the AOSP Notification style just like in Global ROM.

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...port-for-xiaomi-eu-china-rom-developer.43151/

can anyone tell me why I can not replace the chrome icon
the system generate two same icons of Chrome beta and Chrome canary automatically
The icons is located in /data/system/theme_magic/customized_icons/
again the battery drain quickly with this new virsion(3/29),maybe it's the magisk's fault
Screenshot_2018-03-31-10-17-59-060_com.mixplorer.png

Follow this steps in this order (it is the same what I did when I switched to Oreo) :

1. Install official TWRP recovery 3.2.1-1 (if you already have it then skip this step)
2. Boot to TWRP recovery (and stay in recovery mode until step 8)
3. Wipe > Advanced Wipe: Wipe -Dalvik/ART Cache, -Cache, -System, -Data, -Internal Storage
4. Wipe: Format Data
5. Reboot to TWRP recovery
6. Copy latest Oreo rom.zip from PC to internal storage
7. Install rom.zip
8. Reboot to system

It results in perfectly clean installation, will not remain any leftover from previous system.

If you still have proximity sensor issue then try without any screen protector.

Nice explained! I'm gonna try that because i didnt want to update to Android 8.0 on my MI5 still not that stable.
But 1 question i dont wanna lose all my data and i tried to do a back up on android 7.0 and restore when 8.0 is installed but phone keeps in bootloop.. any suggestions?

No weekly release for Mi Mix 2 this week?

I can not find in the download folder but also no comment it is postponed

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I have a question.

On the ROM Redmi 5 plus xiaomi.eu are there the same frequencies as the global ROM (GSM Band 2/3/5/8
WCDMA Band 1/2/5/8
FDD-LTE Band 1/3/4/5/7/8/20
TDD-LTE Band 38/40)

because on the non-global official ROM there is no B20.
You are serious? How soft can support different bands. If in hardware not have b20 it not posible add or unlock in software.
Global Miui and Xiaomi.eu have same bands support.
Only different are when phone is version "China" or "Global" (International) but its not a miui version

Status
Not open for further replies.