8.3.29 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battery drain seems to be gone. Notification led is dead! For now no other bugs found
Edit: battery drain and lags are back!
Yes. Mi5s users suffer again.
Notifications are not corrected.
Face recognition is not fixed.
The use of kernels is not corrected.

Can I download the new weekly and then use the Updater app to update my version or just wait for an OTA notification?

I have off yellow pages on china rom. Why on Xiaomi.eu is on?

18bb4076f79444076383c13cc9ab7084.jpg
That option has been removed in xiaomi.eu builds as yellow pages useless outside China:

49745350351fa8db085bc89117f9d35c.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

??
I don't have that option in any of the 3 phones I just updated.
Is this region dependent or something?

Same here, I never had that option on my Kenzo and Mi Max 2 with xiaomi.eu ROM, what is that for anyway?

That option has been removed in xiaomi.eu builds as yellow pages useless outside China:

There is a Yellow Pages app in the installed apps list, full access to permissions, never been used.
But no icon for it, no way to start it?

Then if it never starts, how could it crash?o_O

Inquiring minds want to know. . .:)

There is a Yellow Pages app in the installed apps list, full access to permissions, never been used.

This is one of a few apps I deleted everytime after upgrading ROM.

Yep same here... I guess the existence of yellow pages application needs to work for contacts and dialer

The current version the unimportant notification display app's name, but changelog dont mention..
9bb2ea67744ab63dfdd9e6b1b81512f4.jpg

Bug: Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped... Redmi Note 4 (Qualcomm)

Tried to wipe /dalvik, /cache several times but didn't helped. Before this message appear on my phone, it gets so slow, that is completely useless. When this happens and I push the power button, the screen goes off as it should, but I have to wait for it about 30 seconds. It's not normal. Once I've got a call when this extreme slowdown happened, the screen was black so I couldn't even take it.

Yep same here... I guess the existence of yellow pages application needs to work for contacts and dialer

Nasty little troublemaker :cool: as I am, I set Yellow Pages app to "autostart" in the Mi Note 3, and rebooted . . .:)

But it still doesn't start up!?:(

afaik, no AOSP notification style in China ROM yet, Xiaomi.eu is based on China ROM so no AOSP notification style.

But depend on your device, you can flash Global ROM MiuiSystemUI port to have the AOSP Notification style just like in Global ROM.

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...port-for-xiaomi-eu-china-rom-developer.43151/

thank you, you're so kind!
Just a question: do that disappear every week I flash the new xiaomi.eu nightly? In that case, should I re-flash the AOSP notifications package every time? :)

Found out that screen rotation is not working. Only if I choose fullscreen on YouTube for example...

In chrome not working...

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através do Tapatalk

Thanks installed firmware 8.3.29 version 2 on MI mix 2 everything works stably Only in my account I do not synchronize notes if you can solve the issue. Thank you for your work.

No, it doesn't, i deleted yellow pages on my Kenzo and Mi Max 2 everytime after upgrading ROM, contacts and dialer app work fine.

Screenshot_2018_03_31_16_12_57_020_com_keramidas_Titanium_Backup.png

Last edited:
Reactions: graw2
Status
Not open for further replies.