8.3.29 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The changelog said that the Yellow Pages crash has been fixed for *some* users so if you're still getting crashes after a proper install or update, file a bug in the bugs section with the appropriate logs attached :)

If you got root, just uninstall that app.

As for the previous release on Redmi Note 4X there is a problem with Google Chrome. When I open a page and then I rotate my phone the page crashes and I have to refresh it. The same problem appears when I scroll fast a page. I suggest to return to 8.3.15 version for Redmi Note 4X users.

Hi, how does it work? by flashing the older ROM via TWRP?

Hi there!

If you use Magisk, then you can use a module called Debloater. This module works with any terminal emulator such as Termux.

Here is how I uninstalled Yellow Pages from my phone:

1. Install the Debloater module from Magisk.

2. Reboot.

3. Install Termux from the Play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.termux

4. In Termux, type
Code:
su
and then
Code:
debloat

5. You will then be presented with a menu for removing System or System-Priv apps so look for the system app you want to remove, remove it, and reboot.
Thanks for the info, im using supersu but i will try your way, thanks!

Thanks for the info, im using supersu but i will try your way, thanks!

If you've got root (suprlersu or magisk), you can use Titanium backup to uninstall system apps, it's really easy, just select which system apps you want to delete.

Hello, There is a problem with the OTA update ?
Version 8.3.22 on Xiaomi mi5.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Redmi Pro problem WhatsApp notifications and can't configure clock widget to select clock from other themes....

Okay but i did not get the answer.

Ok, serious answer ..

You're asking at the wrong forum, feature like the one you asked for inside MIUI Camera app can only come from Xiaomi, not xiaomi.eu (please read 1st post of this thread to get a better idea what is xiaomi.eu ROM all about).

While currently there is no feature like the one you asked in MIUI Camera, with some little effort (flashing camera2 api enabler & then install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*) you can take better picture especially low light pictures and the 60fps video too, check my signature for link to camera2 api enabler.

In summary, the feature you're asking for is here already (opss back to my original answer).

HM4X mi weather doesnt have the rise sun option any One??

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

I have a Redmi Note 5 China, unlocked bootloader. I have a dumb question.

I live in China and I'm waiting for the Global ROM from miui.com but it's taking ages.
I've just discovered this .eu community and found the ROM that I'm downloading right now. Pretty awesome I have to say.

I understand that the ROM is optimized for Europe. Do you suggest me to install this one and forget about the Global ROM of miui.com even if I live in China? Is there a reason why I shouldn't install this one and wait for miui.com global version?

Thanks for your great work.

Sir, how is the Mi5 doing on oreo? Any major bugs.. And is it possible to restore data that is made on nougat to oreo?

Thank you in Advance.

I would reinstall everything as if it was a new phone.

I had some issues with apps crashing or their names being all weird. Once I did a clean install and factory reset when going from Android 7 to 8, everything worked out OK.

Perfect!!! Thank you so much for the quick reply :)

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android11AudioSource4readEPPNS_11MediaBufferEPKNS_11MediaSource11ReadOptionsE" referenced by "/system/lib64/libMiuiScreenRecord.so"...
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:989)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1562)
at com.miui.screenrecorder.jni.ScreenRecord.<clinit>(ScreenRecord.java:6)
at com.miui.screenrecorder.controller.MiuiScreenRecorderController.<init>(MiuiScreenRecorderController.java:55)
at com.miui.screenrecorder.service.RecorderService.onCreate(RecorderService.java:93)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap5(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

How to fix this on Screen recorder??

Redmi 4x

I have a Redmi Note 5 China, unlocked bootloader. I have a dumb question.

I live in China and I'm waiting for the Global ROM from miui.com but it's taking ages.
I've just discovered this .eu community and found the ROM that I'm downloading right now. Pretty awesome I have to say.

I understand that the ROM is optimized for Europe. Do you suggest me to install this one and forget about the Global ROM of miui.com even if I live in China? Is there a reason why I shouldn't install this one and wait for miui.com global version?

Thanks for your great work.
Hi, I highly recommend you to use this rom it is a kilitt bit faster than global, and it's based on the China rom so you are always up to date because in case on some devices global is older than China for example global of X device is 9.2.... and China is 9.5.... you can use thirdly part themes so you can download them, import it and install it without problem.
So yes install this rom hope this was helpful!. :)

Reactions: JoeGage
Bug.

Buetooth does not turn on.

Mi Note 2 scorpio 8.3.29 Android 8.

None of the three ways I've found to turn on Bluetooth work.

1. The toggle lights, but nothing happens.
2. The switch in Settings / Bluetooth can be turned on, but nothing happens.
When you leave that setting, it says "Bluetooth off".
When you go back in, it is turned off again.
3. Bluetooth in Quickball does not do anything, cannot be turned on.

I found 3 Bluetooth related apps in installed apps, all say " never used".
I tried clearing data in all, does not help.

In settings/status it says "Bluetooth address not available".
In CIT Hardwsre tests 22. Get Bluetooth address it just hangs.
Further in in the "Additional tools/Bluetooth test tools'"
the "Enable":button does not do anything.
the "Disable" button says "Bluetooth not enabled'.

Any ideas?

Screenshot_2018-04-01-18-09-11-904_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.