8.3.29 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI4S. now have continuous boot after firmware upgrade from 8.3.15 to 8.3.29 via twrp. has already been updated several times successfully. can somebody help me to upgrade without wipe data. or how to copy all data

Hello,

Mi Max 2 (4/64) Notification GMail not working. No Sound, in Seetings its on, in GMail-App Settings also on, not working.

Greets, Peter

MI4S. now have continuous boot after firmware upgrade from 8.3.15 to 8.3.29 via twrp. has already been updated several times successfully. can somebody help me to upgrade without wipe data. or how to copy all data

It's necessary to do a clean install by wiping everything in twrp. You can make a local backup for data, contacts some of the settings and more, or with twrp backup.
Make sure you copy this files to your pc before you wipe everything. After install restore back the back up files and make sure to copy the local back up in the miui map otherwise its not visible when you restore from settings.

I had the battery drain with 8.3.22 now with 8.3.29 everything seems OK.
"Io avevo il battery drain con la 8.3.22 adesso con la 8.3.29 sembra tornato tutto ok.."

My god!!! Same device and ROM, different results ...
I had installed twice, same problems..40% battery at night, with no WiFi,etc...mobile off in the morning.

MI5S

@ingbrzy
is it true that we wont have an update this week? (8.4.5)
Maybe it's true....
226fa7ec556b619b8df1460799e989f9.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 3S EU LTE

Reactions: Valko67
I just noticed that my sensor doesn't work for in and outgoing call. Screen doesn't turn black. Im using mi5 with the latest stable version. Any guidelines plz

My god!!! Same device and ROM, different results ...
I had installed twice, same problems..40% battery at night, with no WiFi,etc...mobile off in the morning.

MI5S
Maybe it means that it's not the rom. Maybe an app or your battery is almost dead

Sent from my Jason using Tapatalk and mask

Hi guys,

I clean flashed last ROM on HM4X and enabled HAL3 C2API for using *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works, but now MIUI cam crashes now.

How to solve this?

This release has critical bug for MI5 android 8.
Headphone buttons are not working!
Not able to change songs, or pause, even to answer phone calls.
Buttons not work on both xybrid pro and hybrid pro HD.

This release has critical bug for MI5 android 8.
Headphone buttons are not working!
Not able to change songs, or pause, even to answer phone calls.
Buttons not work on both xybrid pro and hybrid pro HD.
Tested with Xiaomi piston 3 headphone and functions of the buttons work fine

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I wanna install oreo for my Mi5. But if it haves to much bugs then i bettee stay on stable. Anyone with major bugs in there Mi5 with oreo?

I can wipe everything i see in twrp right? And clean install..
The Europe ROMs for Android 7.0 were quite better in usability response than Oreo (8.0).
I can't downgrade because I didn't do a backup, otherwise I would. Wait some extra weeks before jumping into Oreo

I already installed and uninstalled.. there are some annoying bugs but nothing worse true.
But I'm back on 7.0 no big difference and I think battery is running better on nougat
I agree. I would downgrade if I was so dumb not making a backup.
To be honest, I didn't notice I was jumping into Oreo when I updated the first time.

Just did a dirty update to the latest Oreo on my MI5 from the latest Nougat version and am very pleased. After a proximity sensor reset and a reboot it is working without issues and battery and performance is better than on the latest Nougat which had some issues.
Great release, thanks for your hard work.

Maybe it means that it's not the rom. Maybe an app or your battery is almost dead

Sent from my Jason using Tapatalk and mask
I can confirm that this rom has some issue from last 3 weeks. On my mi5s some days it's normal and other it just starts to drain the battery anormaly... Sometimes android sistem takes 80% of the charge... When it happens I just reboot the phone and it comes back to normal. Sometimes it simply turns all the settings to default by himself... It has a lot of lags on even on simple tasks... My girlfriend's redmi 5 plus is faster and smother than mine mi5s. This week all roms were re-uploaded because the yellow pages error and I still got the problem and sometimes happens with camera too... This phone support is very poor... PS: the phone crashed 6 times while writing this

When the first stable Oreo for Mi Note 2 (Scorpio)?
I like to know that to , my upgrade to Oreo 8.0 fail so i downgrade back to Android Nougat 7.0 with the xaomi Eu 7.11.23 / béta Rom ,but I have such a battery drain that i ask my self if Oreo will be ever stable as it ain't really goes very smoothly for the Nougat Vers. But this was really weird since the last update, maybe hope for fix soon and if the fix for the Oreo issue i haved is cleared , cos i wasn't abel to change account access and even online on mi account login there was slot's sign covered the symbols from practically all settings, so i even not could change sim change , and did even wipe all storage and everything possible to delete, and even repeated three times the install procidings for oreo with the two sim's or with one from each in each installation or vetter say , each time procidings to wipe cache dalvik/ data ,........but each time reconnect three seconds after bootup normally and shows the mui v 9 rom pic , language,and when it shows the WiFi connection to proceed, one shade screen appears and ask login Mi account and after set code , cos no possibility to change wich login account you want to log in , so hit the code, and than refused to log and say no connection, will i see true the sheaded window my two sim full connection bars and receive sms , so so i am waiting for a while to brick ,unbrick, brick, unbrick, root ,Twrp,than Rom install, but what is been strange to me, before i upgraded from MM to N i haved to first root than wipe all the storage ,than install the android build and than Twrp and the Rom with magisk all in one download ++ so i tod this goes by a different way now , and have something i can't came into where is the android oreo buid in to install here , there ain't no , .....strange to me , if someone can explain me or in this including the Twrp , yes this could be logically explainable hahaha, i will once became good Geeker after all those Brik'ssss hihihi good night Folks, sorry for my none perfectly writing english but do my best good luck by the way by your geekings

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.