Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
any problems on redmi 5 plus? no new bugs? i have 8.2.1 without any bug i want to update but only if it's safe

Redmi Note 3 SD updater crash

java.lang.NumberFormatException: Invalid int: ""

at java.lang.Integer.invalidInt(Integer.java:138)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:358)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:334)

at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:525)

at pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity$3.onClick(MainActivity.java:308)

at android.view.View.performClick(View.java)

at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java)

at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)

at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)

at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)

at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

I might try the zip. Did you get any good feedback from mi 6 users?
This is the only way to fix the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* black screen problem for both back and front camera. You know that mi6 and mix 2 had that same kernel. For me and my mix2 worked like a charm. Just flash it and Google cam Hdr + mod will work as it should be like 8.2.1 rom...

Furthermore in the last apk by bsg based on 3.2 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* version 3.1 touch to focus working flawlessly. Just test it

Thanks for the ROM!

I am still experiencing proximity sensor bug. (Mi5 Standard)

Does anyone know of a way to make the auto-calibration stick after reboot, or maybe an app-script to do it automatically?

Thx :)

Last edited:
since when do you have to do full wipes ???

I have always used xiaomi.eu and in the updates it has never been necessary anymore when I went from 9.2.1.0 to 9.2.2.0 I did not do full wipes and it was installed perfectly
Do you know difference between android 7.0 and 8.0? Any beta tester confirm about clean install if you want not agree with me.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Redmi Note 3 SD updater crash

java.lang.NumberFormatException: Invalid int: ""

at java.lang.Integer.invalidInt(Integer.java:138)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:358)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:334)

at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:525)

at pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity$3.onClick(MainActivity.java:308)

at android.view.View.performClick(View.java)

at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java)

at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)

at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)

at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)

at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Clear updater app data

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi 2 all ;) flashed this version (clean install) and so far so good, no visible bugs and its running smooth on mido.
Cheers :)
Does this mean that everytime you update you have to reinstall all apps and setup again the phone and apps? Or do you make a backapp of all the apps and setup? If so, how do you make this backup? Thanks.

Hello
The radio is not working anymore. No sound and apparently the micro is turned on!

And when will the problem with the SD card message be solved?
I have daily about 10 times the message that the SD card can be separated!

Hello
The radio is not working anymore. No sound and apparently the micro is turned on!

And when will the problem with the SD card message be solved?
I have daily about 10 times the message that the SD card can be separated!
Clean install?
As for the sd card message issue, try to format sd from phone. That solved the problem for me.

As for the sd card message issue, try to format sd from phone. That solved the problem for me.
I have already tried everything. 4 different SD cards, formatted in the phone or on the PC. Factory reset, all without success

i feel 8.3.8 power usage is extraordinary, usually battrey life is much longer when i play gps game (about 4-5hours) now just 2 hours 25 minutes
4c4b61eb5efad5349571b1160517aa51.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Hello guys, i flashed 8.0 on my mi5 I got stuck on Mi Logo, no matter what I do I can go past that.. any help please

I get this with Mix 2 and 8.3.1, 8.3.8 and 9.5.2.0.
Tried to reinstall and install chrome and Webview with apk, but didn't help.

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void miui.content.res.ThemeResourcesSystem.mergeThemeValues(java.lang.String, miui.content.res.ThemeValues)' on a null object reference
    at miui.content.res.ThemeResourcesPackage.mergeThemeValues(Unknown Source:8)
    at android.content.res.MiuiResourcesImpl.loadValues(Unknown Source:18)
    at android.content.res.MiuiResourcesImpl.loadOverlayTypedArray(Unknown Source:6)
    at android.content.res.MiuiResources.loadOverlayTypedArray(Unknown Source:6)
    at android.content.res.Resources.obtainTypedArray(Unknown Source:63)
    at android.content.res.Resources.preloadFonts(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1148)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap1(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:502)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:139)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:71)
    at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.WebViewZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:67)

Wallpaper Carousel again is problematic on R4pro. I cleared data of tha app but that doesn't help. The problem is I cannot reach its settings - there is nothing on the top right corner when screen is awake.

If You dont know how property install rom, what rom You install, please dont update phone and stop spam...

Once You install a 8.0 next time 7.0 than how can work property?

This is not issue/bug on rom and this is not bug on twrp.

Blame yoursefl because you dont read how install rom, what rom you download and what twrp do you have...

Mi5 work fine on 7.0 and work on 8.0, twrp is ok too.
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha seriously you think you're a moderator here? :D:D:D

Had an issue come up in 8.3.1, I saw someone mention it in the last thread but nothing more than that. With full screen gestures, any apps that go full screen cause the status bar to be tinted a dark grey permanently until you reboot, and you can't do the home gesture . I can confirm this is still present in 8.3.8 as well, I'm using a mi mix.

I can't set daily wallpapers on lock screen. In settings it's enabled but it isn't work. I haven't icon on top right corner on lock screen to go into this setting

I can't set daily wallpapers on lock screen. In settings it's enabled but it isn't work. I haven't icon on top right corner on lock screen to go into this setting

Disable and re-enable Wallpaper Carousel in settings and it will work

MI5: I successfully flashed 8.3.8_9.6_8.0 Oreo to to 8.1.18_9.3_7.0. I do dirty flash to old ROM, I only wipe cache and dalvik cache after flash this new ROM. Everithing work OK even proximity sensor work fine without calibration (some user report proximity sensor error).
Thank you Ingbrzy!

Reactions: maismuka
Status
Not open for further replies.